Castir oil is better than minox

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Castor oil is better for facial hair growth than minoxidil for multiple reasons, and this is what I've concluded from my own experience. at first I used minoxidil on my eyebrows and areas where facial hair should grow and got slight noticeable growth, but nothing noticeable for anyone else. all the minoxidil really did was irritate and dry out my skin.

however, I've just started using castor oil on my brows, skin and hair for only a couple weeks and it's already thickened all of it significantly and started more growth than the minox did in months. not only that, but it keeps my skin glowing and healthy as well and doesnt irritate it nearly as much.

in conclusion, if you want thicker eyebrows, facial hair, or you're trying to grow out or repair your hair, use castor oil. it's a gift from god.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Schönling, Hades and 3 others
and eyelashes son

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Kingkellz
Apples to oranges

Castor oil is better for facial hair growth than minoxidil for multiple reasons
Maybe for you personally, but all of the evidence says the exact opposite in terms of efficacy.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Stingray and Deleted member 4416
Maybe for you personally, but all of the evidence says the exact opposite in terms of efficacy.
I'd say just try it because it doesnt give negative side effects like other hair growth substances.

It has done wonders for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Mansnob
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mansnob
It acts on Prostagladin

there is a norwood regime for that, but it makes you look miserable tbh
well considering my face is usually very bloated-looking for my body fat %, that would be a benefit for me.

i did it for 2-3 months and it didnt do shit to me ngl

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Been using it. It has limits. Nothing special.

I guess is should also state that it cannot make hairs grow in places where hair doesnt grow in the first place. so if you have a baby face and you're trying to use it to grow new hair or grow more eyebrow hairs for a different shape, or prolly won't work. it just makes existing hairs thicker and that only works to an extent in itself. I was just sharing my personal experiences with it.

I guess is should also state that it cannot make hairs grow in places where hair doesnt grow in the first place. so if you have a baby face and you're trying to use it to grow new hair or grow more eyebrow hairs for a different shape, or prolly won't work. it just makes existing hairs thicker and that only works to an extent in itself. I was just sharing my personal experiences with it.
That is the thing. Only hair transplant can grow proper hair. This shit only maximises existing ones.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
That is the thing. Only hair transplant can grow proper hair. This shit only maximises existing ones.
yea, genetics can be quite unfortunate. I have nw0 rn at 19 but so many of my family members are balding, so I'll never know when the reaper comes for me.

And it makes ur eyebrows a better colour. Mine have gotten darker so that’s good

What do I have to use to receive new hair on my eyebrows?

What do I have to use to receive new hair on my eyebrows?
try castor oil first and if you dont see growth in a few weeks them try minoxidil. but only use Minox until new growth appears (if it does) then switch back to castor oil.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Keep coping i used it for 1 year and it didn't do shit

• +1
Reactions: Stingray