• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vitruvian, turkproducer and didntreadlol
cat if you are rotgod like me.
dog needs walking tho so you might get hollower cheeks :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
There are no good dog owners. I don’t care who the fuck you are. Did you know even when you disgustingly pick up your mutts pile of shit, there is still remaining poop on the ground? And their piss just fucking soaks there? This is awful for the planet. Could you imagine if there was a ground of people who all shit and pissed everywhere, attacked innocent people, and ran around screaming? They would be locked up in a jail or mental hospital. So how is ok for a dog to do this? I do not fucking understand. Even dog owners that clean their homes, your filthy houses still smell like a dogs dirty shit covered ass, and everyone who enters your home can smell it. If you let your dog lick your face you are a disgusting freak and you have mental problems. That tongue that gives you meaningless and disease ridden “kisses” is the same tongue that licks its crotch, eats it own and other animals shit, and will eat its own throw up(I’ve seen many dogs do this). Nobody wants your dog in public places. It makes you look fucking stupid because you are. Maybe if you didn’t have a filthy beast you would be able to bring a friend to public places, but because you are so mentally retarded you can’t hold normal human connections so you have to get an animal just as retarded as you so you can manipulate it into being your little pathetic slave that you drag around because you know you’ll never have anyone else that can deal with your absolute craziness. You dog owners are so insecure and empty that you need this brainless dog to give you fake love and affection. Having a dog isn’t a fucking personality trait. It only shows that you have underlying severe mental problems and you belong locked up in a mental hospital. Maybe if you had some sort of hobby, activity, friend group, or purpose in life you wouldn’t need a dog to fill the void. Dog owners are pathetic and I hate them all. Every single one just as disgusting as the other. You all are ruining the planet and annoying everybody. You leave poop all around town and pollute the air with the sound of your shit beast meaningless screaming because it doesn’t have enough chromosomes in it’s tiny little messed up brain to even know any better. Get a life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Dont know bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cats are superior in every single trait