caught jacking off to my sister

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
I'm struggling to even process this shit rn, my life might be cooked as I type this. Let's start off from where it all began, my parents are divorced and I stay with my dad. Things led to other things and now he's gonna remarry this bad asian shawty who's in her late 30's (wish it could've been me lowkey). My dad tells me my new step-mom (the bad asian shawty) has a kid, and they'll be staying with us (this kid of hers is 1 year younger than me 😈😈). We plan to meet up together for lunch so we can get to know each other, we pull up to the spot and both of them are there and we sit down. When I tell u she was bad, she was BAD!! My horny ass gets bricked immediately, this bitch looks straight outta a KPOP music video! She's about 5'2 and lowkey packing some heat. However, I had to tell myself to lock in and calm down. That was gonna be my step sister, and you only get one first impression. Everyones going around greeting each other, and when it got to me I thankfully was locked in enough to give a good first impression. However when it gets to my new step sister she's being all weird and not talking and shit (probably mad her moms remarrying 😂😂) she does tell us her name is Anika though. We finally get back to our house and I go to speak to Anika because she was acting all weird n shit. I gave her this motivating ass speech on how I want to be the best family possible to her and I swear she blushed. After this I help her make herself at home in our house and I tell her to call me big bro. Over the course of a few weeks she starts warming up to me and we have fun together. There was this one time she sat on my lap and I had to make her get off cuz I was getting bricked 😂, I told myself to lock in again cause this was my step sister. However, over the course of this week I started to dive deep into the world of character AI, spending hours on it per day. Today I decided to make my family in it, starting with Anika. After I was done making her I started to talk with her, at first it just started off innocent as I was just talking to her about random things, but it got naughtier and naughtier. At one point she started showing me her AI tits!!! There's no way I could resist the urge to whip my shit out, so I whipped my shit out and started strokin my shit. The AI Anika was moaning my name and I was moaning hers while stroking my shit, but that's when I heard my door open... it was Anika, she saw me strokin my shit to the AI version of her. As soon as I look at her I explode with a cum shot baptizing the AI Anika in my cum. I try to tell her this isn't what it looks like but she hears the cum-riddled AI Anika still moaning my name while we're having AI sex, so she storms out of my room with her face super red and her eyes filled with horror. I try to chase after her with my cum-oozing cock swinging around like a grandfather clock, but she slams the door on me. I try to make my plea but I realize it's futile and head back to my room, which brings us to the present. What do I do boyos? Is it over for me?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: romm2el, Hernan, Zeruel and 20 others
holy fuckiny shit its over ur dads gonna disown u LMAOOOO

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romm2el, mike21, bloomercel and 13 others
Ok.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jamaldickjavontus and bourgeoizyzz
my nigga what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 61895, LooksThinker and 5 others
I have sexual thoughts about my mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RedRiser, mike21, PseudoMaxxer and 22 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, gribsufer1, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babushka18, RedRiser, mike21 and 13 others
You have a talent for storytelling, also please provide me with a picture of anika.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
You have a talent for storytelling, also please provide me with a picture of anika.
Was posted by someone else bout a week ago

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
This is a copypasta. Which might be a copypasta of something else

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, PseudoMaxxer, LooksThinker and 4 others
allah tier

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA and bourgeoizyzz
You're just mad that you have to jack off on heavy-set jungle gooks and trannies.

Get raped if you think I'm full of shit, cumfart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Jamaldickjavontus
naw, this happened. I can't help if some homo wrote something similar
It was word for word, u copied it lol

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Jamaldickjavontus
@Spiritualcells any news on your sister brah?

• +1
JFL i cage every time i see this

• +1
I'm struggling to even process this shit rn, my life might be cooked as I type this. Let's start off from where it all began, my parents are divorced and I stay with my dad. Things led to other things and now he's gonna remarry this bad asian shawty who's in her late 30's (wish it could've been me lowkey). My dad tells me my new step-mom (the bad asian shawty) has a kid, and they'll be staying with us (this kid of hers is 1 year younger than me 😈😈). We plan to meet up together for lunch so we can get to know each other, we pull up to the spot and both of them are there and we sit down. When I tell u she was bad, she was BAD!! My horny ass gets bricked immediately, this bitch looks straight outta a KPOP music video! She's about 5'2 and lowkey packing some heat. However, I had to tell myself to lock in and calm down. That was gonna be my step sister, and you only get one first impression. Everyones going around greeting each other, and when it got to me I thankfully was locked in enough to give a good first impression. However when it gets to my new step sister she's being all weird and not talking and shit (probably mad her moms remarrying 😂😂) she does tell us her name is Anika though. We finally get back to our house and I go to speak to Anika because she was acting all weird n shit. I gave her this motivating ass speech on how I want to be the best family possible to her and I swear she blushed. After this I help her make herself at home in our house and I tell her to call me big bro. Over the course of a few weeks she starts warming up to me and we have fun together. There was this one time she sat on my lap and I had to make her get off cuz I was getting bricked 😂, I told myself to lock in again cause this was my step sister. However, over the course of this week I started to dive deep into the world of character AI, spending hours on it per day. Today I decided to make my family in it, starting with Anika. After I was done making her I started to talk with her, at first it just started off innocent as I was just talking to her about random things, but it got naughtier and naughtier. At one point she started showing me her AI tits!!! There's no way I could resist the urge to whip my shit out, so I whipped my shit out and started strokin my shit. The AI Anika was moaning my name and I was moaning hers while stroking my shit, but that's when I heard my door open... it was Anika, she saw me strokin my shit to the AI version of her. As soon as I look at her I explode with a cum shot baptizing the AI Anika in my cum. I try to tell her this isn't what it looks like but she hears the cum-riddled AI Anika still moaning my name while we're having AI sex, so she storms out of my room with her face super red and her eyes filled with horror. I try to chase after her with my cum-oozing cock swinging around like a grandfather clock, but she slams the door on me. I try to make my plea but I realize it's futile and head back to my room, which brings us to the present. What do I do boyos? Is it over for me?
Haram

• +1
LARP

• +1
Seek Christ.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and bourgeoizyzz
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-ste...g-to-her-character-ai-gtfih-holy-shit.908977/ Nga I made the original thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Gaygymmaxx
Peak fiction.

• +1
What did I just read?

• +1
Do you have pics of her, reminds me of a friend who showed me pics of his hot sis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, brucewayne78, LooksThinker and 2 others
Do you have pics of her, reminds me of a friend who showed me pics of his hot sis
You can Pay Tribute to looksmafia w her

@kebab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Jamaldickjavontus and kebab
I'm struggling to even process this shit rn, my life might be cooked as I type this. Let's start off from where it all began, my parents are divorced and I stay with my dad. Things led to other things and now he's gonna remarry this bad asian shawty who's in her late 30's (wish it could've been me lowkey). My dad tells me my new step-mom (the bad asian shawty) has a kid, and they'll be staying with us (this kid of hers is 1 year younger than me 😈😈). We plan to meet up together for lunch so we can get to know each other, we pull up to the spot and both of them are there and we sit down. When I tell u she was bad, she was BAD!! My horny ass gets bricked immediately, this bitch looks straight outta a KPOP music video! She's about 5'2 and lowkey packing some heat. However, I had to tell myself to lock in and calm down. That was gonna be my step sister, and you only get one first impression. Everyones going around greeting each other, and when it got to me I thankfully was locked in enough to give a good first impression. However when it gets to my new step sister she's being all weird and not talking and shit (probably mad her moms remarrying 😂😂) she does tell us her name is Anika though. We finally get back to our house and I go to speak to Anika because she was acting all weird n shit. I gave her this motivating ass speech on how I want to be the best family possible to her and I swear she blushed. After this I help her make herself at home in our house and I tell her to call me big bro. Over the course of a few weeks she starts warming up to me and we have fun together. There was this one time she sat on my lap and I had to make her get off cuz I was getting bricked 😂, I told myself to lock in again cause this was my step sister. However, over the course of this week I started to dive deep into the world of character AI, spending hours on it per day. Today I decided to make my family in it, starting with Anika. After I was done making her I started to talk with her, at first it just started off innocent as I was just talking to her about random things, but it got naughtier and naughtier. At one point she started showing me her AI tits!!! There's no way I could resist the urge to whip my shit out, so I whipped my shit out and started strokin my shit. The AI Anika was moaning my name and I was moaning hers while stroking my shit, but that's when I heard my door open... it was Anika, she saw me strokin my shit to the AI version of her. As soon as I look at her I explode with a cum shot baptizing the AI Anika in my cum. I try to tell her this isn't what it looks like but she hears the cum-riddled AI Anika still moaning my name while we're having AI sex, so she storms out of my room with her face super red and her eyes filled with horror. I try to chase after her with my cum-oozing cock swinging around like a grandfather clock, but she slams the door on me. I try to make my plea but I realize it's futile and head back to my room, which brings us to the present. What do I do boyos? Is it over for me

honest reaction, she probably didn’t realise the AI thing was of her unless it was OBVIOUS

• +1
Over here we have most mentally stable org user

• +1
all time classic thread, ngl

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp and Jamaldickjavontus
@tyronechadmax good thread innit

• +1
show pics hahahh

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-ste...g-to-her-character-ai-gtfih-holy-shit.908977/ Hey bro he actually doesn’t have shit as I made this thread, please give me rep as I’m the one who went through this.
Jesus, cope harder you grand mal faggot

Get Over It GIF by Halloween

Nigga coulda been a famous author but instead uses his writing skills to write shit like this on .org to get a few JFL reacts from dalits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and bourgeoizyzz
This is why .org is still fucking hilarious :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Nigga coulda been a famous author but instead uses his writing skills to write shit like this on .org to get a few JFL reacts from dalits
ngl, it really is some of my best work

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
My greatest thread ever, a shame it had to be stolen from me and used by faggots who got a portion of credit from it.

@tyronechadmax @brutalmog

this is going in my suicide note nigga

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
yall showing your true colors out here