CAUGHT MY MOM HAVING SEX WITH MY STEPDAD

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Thank God they didn't see me but it just shows that my mom is nothing but a whore lmao. She literally is driven to fuck chads. I've had 3 stepdads already
Estrogenic women are hell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skittlekorn, Swagwaffle, pisslord and 5 others

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bengt
Just fuck her too bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
Thank God they didn't see me but it just shows that my mom is nothing but a whore lmao. She literally is driven to fuck chads. I've had 3 stepdads already
fuck. maybe thats why you are low T? my mother has a high fwhr and is not a whore and im super high t + widefaced? high E mother = low t son theory proven true?

If I caught my mom having sex with someone other than my dad I would’ve roped.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, pisslord, Deleted member 39 and 3 others
fuck. maybe thats why you are low T? my mother has a high fwhr and is not a whore and im super high t + widefaced? no high Emother theory true?
I'm not low T
I'm low prenatal T

campfire-animated-gif-2.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, GenericChad1444, AspiringChad and 4 others
How old are you?

No they're not

As a minor, you can commit crimes that wont impact your adult life..

You could beat the shit out of your new stepfather with a baseball bat

Just sayin....

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 685
My mom is literally the definition of a cum dumpster holy shit. She divorced like 7 or more times. Before she met my dad she already had like 5 relationships and then when she was 39 she had me. AT FUCKING 39. After my dad died from an accident at 11 she's been with 3 guys already. Thing is I caught her having sex with all 3 of them.

This is the first fucking time he comes here and they're fucking having sex, just how much of a whore is my mother? She even argued with me that I was too traditional and conservative. I told her dating at her age is pointless since there's no goal other than mental masturbation/sex and that marriage is for the children. This shit fucking sucks

As a minor, you can commit crimes that wont impact your adult life..

You could beat the shit out of your new stepfather with a baseball bat

Just sayin....
I don't feel anything for my mom anymore. I don't feel anything for her. I did love my dad who wasn't a manwhore and always stood up for me but he died... still miss him alot tbh ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and The Dude Abides
I don't care too much about my mother either... but if some man wronged her i would feel it was a slight on me and go after him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don't care too much about my mother either... but if some man wronged her i would feel it was a slight on me and go after him
I did that with my previous stepdads, didn't end well lol

From what I gather the "relationship" is not old so i guess he's just fucking your mother for his own gratification and will piss off when he's bored..

I would take that personally tbh

From what I gather the "relationship" is not old so i guess he's just fucking your mother for his own gratification and will piss off when he's bored..

I would take that personally tbh
They've been for like 2 months or so I think. But I don't care, I can't change her nature. She's a cum dumpster that'll follow her nature so

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
My mom is literally the definition of a cum dumpster holy shit. She divorced like 7 or more times. Before she met my dad she already had like 5 relationships and then when she was 39 she had me. AT FUCKING 39. After my dad died from an accident at 11 she's been with 3 guys already. Thing is I caught her having sex with all 3 of them.

This is the first fucking time he comes here and they're fucking having sex, just how much of a whore is my mother? She even argued with me that I was too traditional and conservative. I told her dating at her age is pointless since there's no goal other than mental masturbation/sex and that marriage is for the children. This shit fucking sucks

I don't feel anything for my mom anymore. I don't feel anything for her. I did love my dad who wasn't a manwhore and always stood up for me but he died... still miss him alot tbh ngl

If my mother was I whore I'd be so full of disgust and anger I'd probs go ER tbh

• +1
It just shows that she NEVER cared about my dad and he was just another guy for her lmao.

I will make my dad proud one day

So not only is this wanker disrespecting you and fucking your mother for his own needs..
he is also disrespecting your deceased father whom you love

Fuck.. if i was you i wouldn't be sat on incel forums talking about this. :lul:

• +1

When Muslim people I chilled with and online meme me with “white people things” jfl

Never heard of this in my life

If openly blackpill the fuck out of her and legit tell her mom ur a whore

When Muslim people I chilled with and online meme me with “white people things” jfl

Never heard of this in my life

If openly blackpill the fuck out of her and legit tell her mom ur a whore
tell whose mom I"m a whore?

fuck her and his daughter make a video of It then post it to him if he leaves

• +1
I will try that
Btw can you send me pics in PM bro? I'm wondering what you look like since you told me you're wide faced and high prenatal T

holy shit so glad i didnt have a single mom

• +1
If I caught my mom having sex with someone other than my dad I would’ve roped.
It makes you feel like a cuck even though I'm not her boyfriend. I've seen my mom take home Italian fags with her. My brother has another dad and my mom openly says she doesn't date but only mingles.

• +1
holy shit so glad i didnt have a single mom
You should be. No matter what people here say about women please be glad you don't have a single mom. They are hell, they're so narcy, egoistic and always play the fucking victim role. All of them are overemotional too

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 39
You should be. No matter what people here say about women please be glad you don't have a single mom. They are hell, they're so narcy, egoistic and always play the fucking victim role. All of them are overemotional too
most hardcore misogynist ive met had single moms

makes you see bad side of women too much

post ironic self aware misogyny is chad tho☦

• +1
most hardcore misogynist ive met had single moms

makes you see bad side of women too much

post ironic self aware misogyny is chad tho☦
I mean luckily enough I always rejected her feminized way of raising us since I was like 12 and got in ritalin lol. I stopped after a while but it's almost like that made me see the reality of things. If I ever get kids, I don't want to have a fucking wife like this, I'll move into an all christian/muslim town and marry a strongly religious woman. You can say I"m overcompensating and that that's too extreme, but believe me I would not want to wish this on anybody.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Would you act the same way if it was your dad, not your mom, being a whore? I know I would.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Would you act the same way if it was your dad, not your mom, being a whore? I know I would.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Probably but he'd never do that, he was a devouth Catholic and he wouldn't do that, even tho he had problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AdamLamberg
I will try that

Btw can you send me pics in PM bro? I'm wondering what you look like since you told me you're wide faced and high prenatal T
yea sure wait a couple of minutes while my phone charges

• +1
I've done that so many times but all it does is make her wanna call the cops
I’m sorry my brother

I’m sorry

It isn’t your fault

• +1
I’m sorry my brother

I’m sorry

It isn’t your fault
I know it isn't bro, as long as I know this and keep my mind to my own goals I know that I don't need that cum dumpster later in life.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Why are you the one always catching or being caught young man? First you catch your sister's friend changing clothes,then your mother catches you masturbating,then you catch your mother having intercourse with your stepdad all in a span of one week,very unique life you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Thushespokeofit, Pendejo and 1 other person
Why are you the one always catching or being caught young man? First you catch your sister's friend changing clothes,then your mother catches you masturbating,then you catch your mother having intercourse with your stepdad all in a span of one week,very unique life you have.
Strange, yoda's life is

One time they caught me fucking with my cousin

Strange, yoda's life is
If I were you I would stick my WWII 43' bayonet which I annihialated the jews with up the anal cavity of the man ploughing my mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
If I were you I would stick my WWII 43' bayonet which I annihialated the jews with up the anal cavity of the man ploughing my mother.
Damn

Young man,go right to your mother's fucker and tell him clearly,whatever you do to my mother,I do to you and then fuck him in the behind,roughly...thats what i did to my father in law when I caught him having sex with my wife Deborah.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
It is over.

• +1
fuck this gay earth with nuclear hell fire. Bring on the apocalypse so the weak can be free. free from the shackles of modern life. The denial of reality and human nature while constantly being on the receiving end of its worst offenders. Its no ones fault but it definitely isnt the born incel's fault neither.

• +1
It’s over for many men.

• +1