CDs and Money Management

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Created a certificate of deposit and money management account for higher dividends

Based&BlackPilled.
if you put a certain amount of money in a CD you won't spend it. so it's nice mental hack to save your money and think more long term

if you put a certain amount of money in a CD you won't spend it. so it's nice mental hack to save your money and think more long term
I do not have any extra money, no savings. I have a minimal amount which I invest in equity stocks.
I have no sources of income rn, brother. HowevER, nice life hack.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I do not have any extra money, no savings. I have a minimal amount which I invest in equity stocks.
I have no sources of income rn, brother. HowevER, nice life hack.
having a high paying skill is the first moneymaxx. then invest.. 1099 >>> W2 slavery

having a high paying skill is the first moneymaxx. then invest.. 1099 >>> W2 slavery
or you avoid both of those scams altogether and only accept payments without pendostan papers.

or you avoid both of those scams altogether and only accept payments without pendostan papers.
only accept money under the table lol? smh

only accept money under the table lol? smh
that too. but i was referring to fully legal ways to avoid 1099s and W2s from even being sent to you in the first place.

• Hmm...
that too. but i was referring to fully legal ways to avoid 1099s and W2s from even being sent to you in the first place.
i want my social security to be funded so no thanks

• +1