Celtic Mogger goes to EE: The prelude

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I will be travelling the Poland soon, I will be vague with the dates in case there's a swat team waiting at the airport on the lookout for me due to concern I'm a threat to going ER on ethnics

I will be staying in 2 cities, in the first one I will be going out solo and in the second one I will be meeting up with @DoctorLooksmax who's travelling over for a few days.

I am going to resort to online dating, primarily tinder at the start of the trip
I am going to be low inhib with my profile and I will be able to unleash my Rugby Player fraud pic, where I am wearing the kit of a professional team and it looks like I'm taking part in a game.
(if they enquire I tell them to google the name of the team and Polish foids presumably wont be able to debunk my fraud)

This will be the best profile I've ever had by far since I now have NT pics especially the one from incelcon with 3 other moggers which shows high value social circle.
I may also take a selfie and morph it heavily for the profile, I have no body game pics unless I resort to an old one from my roids days and morph the face to match how I currently look.
I am also going to splash out on tinder boosts, you can get a discount for buying 5 so maybe I will unleash 5 boosts during my trip

I also plan to run daygame, I've never gotten into the right frame of mind to approach but I will force myself to be low inhib this time
I will have no concern about approaching legal JB since even gooks have recorded themselves doing it in EE
That brings me onto my next point, I will walk around with my DSLR camera while talking English, acting like I'm recording a vlog in an attempt to get foids to engage.
I may also ask foids to take pics of me in scenic areas before DoctorLooksmax rocks up to hold the camera

I will be going on 5 nights out minimum, I will also see if I can run Celtic Mogger Halo on St.Patricks day if they have any awareness of it over there (I have slayed 3 foids from other countries on St.Patricks days before)

On the nights out I intend on asking girls what their opinion on Celtic Moggers are, if I slay I will have a post slay convo with the foid about which phenotypes mog and record it.

I will also be in a position to splash some cash after a lifetime of being a frugal in order to invest which is now paying off with crypto at all time highs
Will this have any impact on foid attraction? Who knows but I will slow down on my old habit of heavy pre drinking and just buy drinks at the bars
Presumably being exposed to a homogenous society during the day will uplift my mood and make me less likely to go into an uncontrollable rage if I fail to slay

Are expensive trainers seen as any kind of halo in EE?
In my chav infested homeland, the most expensive trainers in JD sports (€250) are somewhat rare to see people wearing so have some degree of halo to them to some demographics but maybe that's just due to chav culture which may be irrelevant in Poland
I have a peacocking Jacket to wear also so I may wear that for a while when roaming the streets

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I set my tinder location to Poland and there's a concerning lack of Slavic Staceys so far
I am assuming tinder in Poland (like everywhere else) is just used by the foids that are unable to get a relationship with guys they know irl either due to mentalceldom or lack of looks
I am expecting to be left speechless by cashiers shortly after getting off the plane

The unfortunate effect of creating a new tinder account was that I couldn't resist the temptation to swipe through Irish foids and raged that I got nothing but LTB and low appeal MTBs liking my profile since I'm nearly 100km from the nearest uni city and there are no decent foids in my shithole area because they're all at uni

It also reminded me that despite there being hundreds of girls on the app that fit my taste of being overweight and robust facially, it is fucking impossible for me to gain access to them

I can't handle this shit, why the fuck do foids from the Shittish Isles do this
Is their sole purpose to inflict maximum suffering on me
How can I carry on with my life without believing everything I experience is just the effects of the simulation trying to torture me

b050653a72961c04bcfad1c9dae2e853.gif

@forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You need to morph more, your pics are nowhere near morphed enough imo

Also I wasn't very impressed with the girls in Warsaw. There were more chads than there were stacies from the week that I spent there

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, HeightPilledum and St.TikTokcel
Also European girls are dumb as fuck me and @legitaspie were larping as premier league players in Amsterdam and those dumb bitches believed us. So pro rugby player game will most likely work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Beetlejuice, Lookologist003 and 2 others
I set my tinder location to Poland and there's a concerning lack of Slavic Staceys so far
I am assuming tinder in Poland (like everywhere else) is just used by the foids that are unable to get a relationship with guys they know irl either due to mentalceldom or lack of looks
I am expecting to be left speechless by cashiers shortly after getting off the plane

The unfortunate effect of creating a new tinder account was that I couldn't resist the temptation to swipe through Irish foids and raged that I got nothing but LTB and low appeal MTBs liking my profile since I'm nearly 100km from the nearest uni city and there are no decent foids in my shithole area because they're all at uni

It also reminded me that despite there being hundreds of girls on the app that fit my taste of being overweight and robust facially, it is fucking impossible for me to gain access to them

I can't handle this shit, why the fuck do foids from the Shittish Isles do this
Is their sole purpose to inflict maximum suffering on me
How can I carry on with my life without believing everything I experience is just the effects of the simulation trying to torture me

@forevergymcelling
Bro slavic girls r ugly theyre bloated brachy

Why go to Poland when you can just go to Northampton or Peterborough?

Leaving next to a uni is necessary for mental health. Any time I visit an area without one, I start wandering out into traffic.

Leaving next to a uni is necessary for mental health. Any time I visit an area without one, I start wandering out into traffic.
What’s the best age to be from 18-37?
I am serious btw

What’s the best age to be from 18-37?
I am serious btw
Probably like 21-25 somewhere. You still look good and can interact with jb without it being weird, and you have enough experience to know what you're doing with women. Your looks start going down after that and it becomes harder to meet jb, but you should be trying to fuck until they put you away.