Chad and Stacy don't experience a midlife crisis

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A so-called midlife crisis is merely the realization that you never really got to enjoy life during your 'prime' because you lacked the required genetic qualities (aka looks and IQ) to do so. Chads and Stacies don't have this problem because they don't have any regrets. They already fucked a million people, made lots of cool friends, went to parties and got drunk/high, aced all of their tests, probably have a good and high-paying job, an attractive spouse and family, etc. Basically all the things that most people want but couldn't have.

The idea that a midlif crisis is 'normal' is just a way for normies to cope about their inferiority. It's about as 'normal' as being a kissless incel virgin subhuman at 30 while Chad loses his virginity at 12, about as 'normal' as being poor while the rich live in mansions, about as normal, as living in a famine-infested shithole with no drinkable water while first-world faggots enjoy 10x the material luxury, about as 'normal' as dying at 55 from cancer because of shitty genetics while Chad gets to live to 96.

Just fucking lol at this 'life' tbh. Just utter bullshit. Nature is a scam.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Ryldoo IS COPING, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 1 other person
you sound like a retard, normies are called "normies" cause they're normal so if they all have mid life crises then yes mid life crisis is normal

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 61903, Xtra and 1 other person
you sound like a retard, normies are called "normies" cause they're normal so if they all have mid life crises then yes mid life crisis is normal
You missed the point of my OP so bad.

If we're just going to look at the collective aggregate life results of all humans taken as a whole, the 'normal' state of affairs is that of misery and failure. Being a rich and attractive Chad or Stacy isn't 'normal' because most people are not Chads or Stacies. But what the fuck is that even supposed to proof? The fact of the matter is that it never even began for most people on this planet.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

If we're just going to look at the collective aggregate life results of all humans taken as a whole, the 'normal' state of affairs is that of misery and failure. Being a rich and attractive Chad or Stacy isn't 'normal' because most people are not Chads or Stacies. But what the fuck is that even supposed to proof? The fact of the matter is that it never even began for most people on this planet.
yeah bro if you're not top 000.1 percent it's over!

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
that thing at the end of your post looks disgusting

I am close to midlife crisis very close

I am close to midlife crisis very close
midlife crisis doesn't exist for incels either cause they always hate they're life

"If we're just going to look a the coll-" stfu nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and anthony111553
nah

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i had a midlife crisis when i was 25. it's more about realizing the unalterable nature, futility and meaninglessness of life. most people just have it later in life because they are still able to cope into their 30and 40s

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
you write your own projections as an abused dog faiure using formal words and these african kids think you are smart for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61903 and anthony111553
you write your own projections as an abused dog faiure using formal words and these african kids think you are smart for it
We are all abused dogs here. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

There was a time you were a based user.

Now you launch 3 or 4 theories everyday and are like one of those videogame franchises that launch a game every year and don't improve in anything.

You have become that which you hated the most, a normie.

joined december 19th 2023

We are all abused dogs here. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
projecting once again
a lot of normal people post here, in fact it's easy af to get here through google search

maybe in 2019 when you found it yeah but now looks theory is a big internet trend, youtube channels with hundred thousqnds of subscribers

A so-called midlife crisis is merely the realization that you never really got to enjoy life during your 'prime' because you lacked the required genetic qualities (aka looks and IQ) to do so. Chads and Stacies don't have this problem because they don't have any regrets. They already fucked a million people, made lots of cool friends, went to parties and got drunk/high, aced all of their tests, probably have a good and high-paying job, an attractive spouse and family, etc. Basically all the things that most people want but couldn't have.

The idea that a midlif crisis is 'normal' is just a way for normies to cope about their inferiority. It's about as 'normal' as being a kissless incel virgin subhuman at 30 while Chad loses his virginity at 12, about as 'normal' as being poor while the rich live in mansions, about as normal, as living in a famine-infested shithole with no drinkable water while first-world faggots enjoy 10x the material luxury, about as 'normal' as dying at 55 from cancer because of shitty genetics while Chad gets to live to 96.

Just fucking lol at this 'life' tbh. Just utter bullshit. Nature is a scam.

Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN
normies and girls lose virginity at 12 not just chad stop coping with this bs that avg man is either virgin or doesnt fuck until 20s. and if most people have a midlife crisis... then its common... therefore normal

its not fucking rocket science

• +1
Reactions: grief
normies and girls lose virginity at 12 not just chad stop coping with this bs that avg man is either virgin or doesnt fuck until 20s. and if most people have a midlife crisis... then its common... therefore normal

its not fucking rocket science
this dude makes his own traumatic experiences look like if its what everyone goes through, I think he deep down thinks hes some main character, snowflake theory fr

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
to get a midlife-crisis, you first need to get a life.
not really something that will happen to a NEET rotter like myself.

My life just constantly evolves. Chad life NGL. take the NEETPill

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Must be why I have so many regrets in life

The more regrets you have the more uglier you are

Everyday I fantasize about going back in time and doing things differently

to get a midlife-crisis, you first need to get a life.
not really something that will happen to a NEET rotter like myself.

My life just constantly evolves. Chad life NGL. take the NEETPill
Based