Chad male model does lean&gymmax transformation

He looked better before

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
roid is law

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You sure he took roids? Skin looks very clean and healthy...
How much T would someone need?
hes insanely vascular, plus the fact hes in an industry that shuns any fat gain like the plague makes me think he roided, putting on that amount of LBM at a slight caloric surplus or recomp doesnt seem feasible to me.

and idk my skin health has improved while on roids, i had hyperpigmentation that just vanished since blasting so i dont think skin quality just seemingly going to shit is a certain side effects of roiding, probably just sth to do with diet and lack of proper skin care routine which most roiders dont do id guess. no clue about dosage tho, im on 600mg test e + 50mg anavar and its working, but i think half that should be fine for that transformation

hes insanely vascular, plus the fact hes in an industry that shuns any fat gain like the plague makes me think he roided, putting on that amount of LBM at a slight caloric surplus or recomp doesnt seem feasible to me.

and idk my skin health has improved while on roids, i had hyperpigmentation that just vanished since blasting so i dont think skin quality just seemingly going to shit is a certain side effects of roiding, probably just sth to do with diet and lack of proper skin care routine which most roiders dont do id guess. no clue about dosage tho, im on 600mg test e + 50mg anavar and its working, but i think half that should be fine for that transformation
You have any heart problems on T? I sometimes have arrythmias, which makes me scared to hop on roids. Also my hairloss is under control with finasteride, so I am scared to still loose hair despite fin.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
You have any heart problems on T? I sometimes have arrythmias, which makes me scared to hop on roids. Also my hairloss is under control with finasteride, so I am scared to still loose hair despite fin.
i had elevated heart rate the same night after my first pin and dose of anavar but it only lasted a few minutes, ive been perfectly fine since, i do light cardio everyday tho.

and i think as long as ur on fin should be fine tbh, ive had 0 hair loss so far, my hair qualities actually improved, i comb my hair in the shower and 0 strands of hair come loose. i used to have multiple strands come out the last time i was in an LTR tho jfl, but i think it was just natural shredding since my hair was quite long at the time