his wife is ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, wackedchives and Xangsane
Comments are thirsting over him, and saying waste of genetics
He was trying to get rid of the superman pehno and go for the ramirez halo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sub5c3l
Brutal 5'8 dismorphic frame pill

His wife looked like a subhuman. I can fully understand why Chad did it. He gave that subhuman a chance and the ungrateful cunt paid him back by taking away half his assets and his kids(and most likely also cheated on him).

Brutal 5'8 dismorphic frame pill
His wife looked like a subhuman. I can fully understand why Chad did it. He gave that subhuman a chance and the ungrateful cunt paid him back by taking away half his assets and his kids(and most likely also cheated on him).

his wife is ugly as shit
‘I WASN’T ATTRACTED TO HER’

Documentary maker Walter Herzog interviewed Fratta 17 years after he was sentenced in 1996. That same cheeky smile was all over his face.

Fratta told Herzog about how the couple first met, and how Farah had pursued him relentlessly.

“In the beginning, I wasn’t very attracted to her, physically,” he said. “But she treated me wonderfully. She was already engaged, but she kept pursuing me knowing I was dating other women.

“She wanted to cook for me, clean for me, do my clothes for me. I was like, this woman’s wonderful. I grew to love her and fall in love with her.”

Asked if he thought she was “beautiful”, Fratta paused.

Rob Fratta behind bars in a Texas jail.

“I thought she was attractive but she was only 5’4” ... I wanted to marry a woman who was (taller than that). She didn’t meet the physical attributes of what I was looking for in a wife.

It was insecurity. Because I was short and skinny.”

Roe Wilson, the prosecutor who helped secure a guilty verdict for Fratta and his two associates, said Fratta approached “seven people to ask them to kill his wife”.

Mike Edens was one of them. The bodybuilder who worked out with Fratta said he could’ve been the one on death row had he not been smarter than that.

“True, true. I don’t think I would ever do that.”

As Fratta awaits his execution date, he continues to try to find friends — “real friendships”.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
‘I WASN’T ATTRACTED TO HER’

Documentary maker Walter Herzog interviewed Fratta 17 years after he was sentenced in 1996. That same cheeky smile was all over his face.

Fratta told Herzog about how the couple first met, and how Farah had pursued him relentlessly.

“In the beginning, I wasn’t very attracted to her, physically,” he said. “But she treated me wonderfully. She was already engaged, but she kept pursuing me knowing I was dating other women.

“She wanted to cook for me, clean for me, do my clothes for me. I was like, this woman’s wonderful. I grew to love her and fall in love with her.”

Asked if he thought she was “beautiful”, Fratta paused.

“I thought she was attractive but she was only 5’4” ... I wanted to marry a woman who was (taller than that). She didn’t meet the physical attributes of what I was looking for in a wife.

It was insecurity. Because I was short and skinny.”

Roe Wilson, the prosecutor who helped secure a guilty verdict for Fratta and his two associates, said Fratta approached “seven people to ask them to kill his wife”.

Mike Edens was one of them. The bodybuilder who worked out with Fratta said he could’ve been the one on death row had he not been smarter than that.

“True, true. I don’t think I would ever do that.”

As Fratta awaits his execution date, he continues to try to find friends — “real friendships”.
Fratta openly admitted to police that he didn’t find Farah attractive, and he liked obese women. He went on to say that he married Farah because she treated him like a God and he could tell she’d be a good wife.

Fratte engaged in multiple affairs with large women whom he asked to urinate and defecate on him. Fratta admitted enjoying coprophilia which is the gratification of consuming other people’s urine and faeces.

Farah was unable to live with pressure from Robert to engage in his sexual fetishes

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l