“Chad Saturation” is not as bad as you think

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Many men, if not practically all of them, believe that if EVERY man go up in looks and money level then the standards go up of women.

This is true but not in the way you think.

So let’s just say 35% of men are incels and can’t get anything from any woman. If I had to throw a number out that would be my guess. If EVERY man on the planet looksmaxxed, roidmaxxed, and moneymaxxed to their absolute potential…

I believe that number would drop to 15%
Because if a man is responsible, aesthetic, muscular, rich, and kind (or at least pretends to if you’re anything like me) he will be attractive to women EVEN if there are men who mog him in every category.

Many men are straight up SUBHUMAN, they’re irresponsible, hideous, fat, weak, poor, can’t hold a job, drug users, and mean/retarded. They wouldn’t be able to attract a woman if they were the last man on the planet.

If every man met his potential and did everything right… I think VERY FEW wouldnt be able to attract hot women.

But Chad Saturation is not going to happen for another 2 decades at the least. The elites up top don’t want it because they want men to be weak losers who can barely function.

And by Chad Saturation I mean every man in society LMSmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, bloomercel, thereallegend and 3 others
Its impossible for every man to LMSmaxxing.

In our society some are on top and some on the bottom, its always been like this.

It will never change

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer, Chadethnic101 and 14 others
Then maxxed out high value men will become the new incels

Then maxxed out high value men will become the new incels
I just explained why this isn’t the case.

Think of it like this.
A grasshopper is x5 as big as an ant but only a few grams heavier.

If you upscale the ant 100 million and the grasshopper to a similar degree in which the grasshopper is only a few grams heavier then the difference isn’t as severe. And the ant had a much better fighting chance.

1lb animal vs 2lb animal is 1lb difference but twice as big, no match

1000 lb animal he 1020lb animal is 20lb difference but barely bigger ratio wise, evenly matched

When all men LMSmax this upscale occurs. Men progress linearly not exponentially.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, LooksOrDeath and thereallegend
How can every man LMSmaxx when money and status is a zero sum game? Status itself means rank which is comparative by definition? And there is only a set amount of money. Money just means social credit btw.

Looks is legit tho.

All lies. Drug addicts, jailbirds, fat fucks, unemployed etc ALL GET FOIDS. You know why? Because of hairline, height, frame and face. Genetics matter only

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Its impossible for every man to LMSmaxxing.

In our society some are on top and some on the bottom, its always been like this.

It will never change
Its over for op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 14693
Mogging is relative bro. We cant all be winners

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 21863, bloomercel and 2 others
All lies. Drug addicts, jailbirds, fat fucks, unemployed etc ALL GET FOIDS. You know why? Because of hairline, height, frame and face. Genetics matter only
Stop acting like you know more than you do. You’re a dweeb loser with no life experience. Grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bro there will be no chad saturation , what a cope , u think that if you get a surgery you'll become a chad jfl at some of you , only people that are going to ascend are people with few flaws for example nose , hair , lips , style , eyes , but if you have a fucked up skull it's over also if you're too short it's over surgeries take time and time is your enemy you can't ascend in your mid 30s

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22 and Pikabro
Stop acting like you know more than you do. You’re a dweeb loser with no life experience. Grow up.
Life experience is gay. Your life experience for example is out of touch bs that nobody can relate to and only applies to a certain type of people (godless white trash). As a result your opinions are nonsense. Whereas my views are unanimous truths compiled from countless stories and studies across numerous cultures and periods. My views mog yours.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson