chad status isn't difficult to attain

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
after seeing multiple PSL gods and chads I've concluded that personally it wouldn't be difficult to attain their looks level which is a huge white pill
most chads I see aren't really god tier looks, they can look average in circumstances such as bad lighting, aging, unfrauded atm etc I have not really seen any truly eye-catching chads irl either except for 1 or 2 and they're mostly carried due to height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 24444
Pics don't matter only motion does

• +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer, justbentbro and Samiscool234
no. frauded pics on insta if you have lots of followers gives you chad halo
Frauded pics but you can’t laid. If you can't take pics as a chad girls will help you

Frauded pics but you can’t laid. If you can't take pics as a chad girls will help you

I asked my female friends to help me take pics for tinder and none of them are willing to meet me IRL.

Over for sub Chad, you can’t even get good pics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, hebbewem and ripcordgod1
after seeing multiple PSL gods and chads I've concluded that personally it wouldn't be difficult to attain their looks level which is a huge white pill
most chads I see aren't really god tier looks, they can look average in circumstances such as bad lighting, aging, unfrauded atm etc I have not really seen any truly eye-catching chads irl either except for 1 or 2 and they're mostly carried due to height
honestly i dont even remember the last true chad ive seen in public, i swear like 99.99% of people are high tier normie at best in my country, its weird.

I asked my female friends to help me take pics for tinder and none of them are willing to meet me IRL.

Dont say that

they aren't you friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 8771
nah u aint looking at 'chads', prob MTN or HTN

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Im talking online mostly but didn't know MTNs were so rare I would only see 2 of them
Youre retarded if you think you can easily be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Users who are viewing this thread

Back