Chad trait #2 : doing sexual things with your sister

My mom is really weird in this regard.
When I was younger she showed me her pussy and asked if it looked nice. She asked me to shave her ass hair and wants to see how much my dick has grown etc.
I think she's only too open though.
I'm not into incest at all. You'd feel so much disgust afterwards that you can't live a normal life ever again I think.

Doing something with cousins is a different story and I could imagine doing it ngl

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 685 and Thushespokeofit
When I was younger she showed me her pussy and asked if it looked nice. She asked me to shave her ass hair and wants to see how much my dick has grown etc.
I'm not into incest at all. You'd feel so much disgust afterwards that you can't live a normal life ever again I think.

Doing something with cousins is a different story and I could imagine doing it ngl
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

what the actual fuck ngl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 39
nigga i was 12 and we didnt kiss i touched her ass and her pussy and sucked her tits thats it and i regret it now obviously
:sick::feelsmega:

Okay so...I could maybe understand being that young and touching her butt....but you sucked her breasts.
That would be so hard to forget....and you fingered her it sounds like.

Do you speak to her face to face?

I wish I had a sister, a hot sister

What a low-T phaggot you are
I have three sisters and I’d rather kill myself than do anything sexual with them.
“Muh if I had a sister I would’ve fucked her”
No, you wouldn’t.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Thushespokeofit and GhastlyGhoul
Savage gigachad flex itt

I have three sisters and I’d rather kill myself than do anything sexual with them.
No, you wouldn’t.
Cope
nigga i was 12 and we didnt kiss i touched her ass and her pussy and sucked her tits thats it and i regret it now obviously
Fucking slayer. Have you guys talked about it ever?

Notice how it's always the sisterless virgin third worldlers who fantasize about fucking their hypothetical sister? (not talking about OP since he is trolling)

If you had a sister you would be repulsed by the thought

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Notice how it's always the sisterless virgin third worldlers who fantasize about fucking their hypothetical sister? (not talking about OP since he is trolling)

Low t subhuman cope

video or didn't happen

Wouldn’t fuck sister but would fuck cousin

No, you wouldn’t.

Cope

knajjd gives me warning for talking highly of Nibba but not this greycel fag.

7B30E89F B549 40FF A9A6 E3E4759D98B7

Best mate of mine when I was 8 or so let his younger sister suck his dick. Seemed like it was something regular they did. He even “offered” her to me. I told my mom and we avoided meeting the family after that. In hindsight, I think he secretly watched his parents and basically copied what he saw.

im not trolling im being dead serious

May Allah smite you

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty