Chadfish results (48 hours)

you guys havent see the next brutal blackpill, someone need to create a career-chadfish and send out resume or linkedin too see how easy for no skill chad to get hired
You’re not allowed to add your pic on your resume in North America

Your resume would be rejected automatically before any human sees it if a company is using ATS software

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
These are the posts that make you rope

100% bullshit I've challenged many guys on here, even ran chadpreet as MENA and results were underwhelming.

Doesn't matter what you put him as. Extremely religious or non-practciing both are failos. Muzz is the only app white is also failo. I've ran experiments to back it up.
Who has peak SMV on Muzzmatch? Does Abdi’s do well?

Who has peak SMV on Muzzmatch? Does Abdi’s do well?
Are you joking? No fucking Somali is getting shit on that app.

I tried with chadpreet and his likes were almost 3x mine.

But on Tinder Chad gets like 10-20x an MTNs like.

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Are you joking? No fucking Somali is getting shit on that app.

I tried with chadpreet and his likes were almost 3x mine.

But on Tinder Chad gets like 10-20x an MTNs like.
You don’t seem like the crazy type to doxx do you mind conducting an experiment with my pics?

You don’t seem like the crazy type to doxx do you mind conducting an experiment with my pics?
For Muzz? Not sure if I have any SIMs left jfl. What selling point do you have? I need to do white HTN+ so I can prove to everyone its the hardest app on the market.

• +1
Chad fish kind of invalidated the guy was editing messages

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
336 hinge likes is pretty good, let me guess england with brutal difficulty as well?

If you can get 99+ likes on MUzz with this guy in 24 hours I will livestream myself eating shit.

What people don't understand about Muzz is its not a hookup app, its a marriage and religion app. Some girls will ignore you if you're religious and say you pray 5x a day, some girls will ignore you if you're a token Muslim with a pic taken at a bar. You can't win.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you can get 99+ likes on MUzz with this guy in 24 hours I will livestream myself eating shit.

View attachment 2565010

What people don't understand about Muzz is its not a hookup app, its a marriage and religion app. Some girls will ignore you if you're religious and say you pray 5x a day, some girls will ignore you if you're a token Muslim with a pic taken at a bar. You can't win.
bro no one gives a shit about those stinky hoejabis looking for betabuxx jfl stop sperging out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
bro no one gives a shit about those stinky hoejabis looking for betabuxx jfl stop sperging out
It's not me. It's inkwells on here claiming White HTNs would slay on that app because it's full of curry LTBs. I've ran experiments on just about every popular dating app in diff regions, and this is hardest by far (especially in UK).

It's not me. It's inkwells on here claiming White HTNs would slay on that app because it's full of curry LTBs. I've ran experiments on just about every popular dating app in diff regions, and this is hardest by far (especially in UK).
because it's a betabux app. you need to try out rich white MTN who larps as muzzie jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
because it's a betabux app. you need to try out rich white MTN who larps as muzzie jfl
Still won't work whatsoever. Go ahead and try if you don't believe me. White is already a failo. Yes you read that right. Many whites on their profile even write please only like if parents are willing to accept a white person jfl.

For Muzz? Not sure if I have any SIMs left jfl. What selling point do you have? I need to do white HTN+ so I can prove to everyone its the hardest app on the market.
I’m a (relatively good looking) Somali. my rates from the org thread I made

IMG 6755

What's wrong with his tits

just ldar its so over

• +1
Fucking hell. I really need to kill myself. Like today.