CHADFISHED 2 GIRLS FOR 4 MONTHS (im lonely)

mirrors

mirrors

Iron
during one of my low dopamine episodes i hit my friend up and we downloaded wizz (friend making apps) and as soon as i made a profile i got like 20 matches in the first minute (the amount of fat black women were crazy)

I want to say this first:

yes this is autistically written

yes i am a zoomercel

no this is not larp

yes im not sober while writing this.

alot of fucking effort went into the preparation of catfishing. I had to make a new snapchat account and me and my friend sent 10s of thousands of snaps to increase our snap score and make it pretty believable also had to make a public profile on the snap and put snaps in there too

anyways...

I chadfished for 4 months on 2 girls and they still know it wasnt chad

-girl 1

race: white

height: 5'2

weight: est 110?

striking features: nice shaped ass, cute perky tits and diamond-like eyes

kinda looks like this

IMG 7103

not actually her

literally so funny i tricked this gullible bitch for 4 months and this proves how fucking slow they are. I called her often talking all sexually, me fapping on call even several times nutting to her on call

around the 4th day of us talking online she sent a video of her on her knees begging fully fucking naked for us to meet and saying she wanted my dick and wanted to fuck me (still have it saved prolly gonna leak)

she sent in total 147 nudes all in live snaps and not saved from camera roll (any oldcels here this means that she probably didnt send it to others) and i made fun of most of them because the way she posed trying to impressed me was so retarded

i have her families information so technically i could just blackmail her for more but i dont think its worth my time bc shes already suffering from the loss of chad (so sad)

girl 2-

race - white

height: 5'7

weight: no fucking clue

striking features: fat ass, fat titties and literally built for dick

looks like this

IMG 7104

this girl was actually different as fuck and she made me feel hella in love for some reason and i almost wanted to reveal myself bc she made me feel so special but that would be a very autistic decision and would end up in getting humilated

she had a very low snapscore (for oldcels this means she hasnt talked to much people) so many she was autistic or didnt talk to much people who knows

she loved my name alot and after a week of talking to me she literally wrote it all over her body like she was in a fucking cult🤣 funny shit tbh and even funnier it was my real name which i obviously had to larp like i pulled that to my friends

we called some but mostly texted bc i was talking to the other girl

and couldnt bother. we sent voice notes though and she said my voice was really nice and even said she would probably nut to my voice lmao

i will probably do this again because this shit was way too good to let go and be a one time thing

side info:

-only if you have a voice halo you can do what i did

you have to have some kind of attractive body or something to make her believe its you

-low body fat

-abs

etc.

I normally can just send shirtless ab pics but also got some dark pics online, made it into a snapchat sticker and it was pretty believable because it doesnt show you its a sticker

in reality the guy i used for chadfishing was in reality more like a chadlite

tldr: i make profile with good looking guy she give me dopamine from nudes n calls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Orvka381, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
All that effort for what in the end?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notgraycel245969, PrinceofDarkness, dxrkprince and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bobtheflowerpot, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Just go get some girls irl, i dont know your failos tho. If possible go get them yourself
cold approach? i cant even get most employees to keep eye contact w me hahhaah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 6 others
How old were they

during one of my low dopamine episodes i hit my friend up and we downloaded wizz (friend making apps) and as soon as i made a profile i got like 20 matches in the first minute (the amount of fat black women were crazy)

yes i am a zoomercel

no this is not larp

alot of fucking effort went into the preparation of catfishing. I had to make a new snapchat account and me and my friend sent 10s of thousands of snaps to increase our snap score and make it pretty believable also had to make a public profile on the snap and put snaps in there too

anyways...

-girl 1

kinda looks like this

View attachment 2652691
not actually her

literally so funny i tricked this gullible bitch for 4 months and this proves how fucking slow they are. I called her often talking all sexually, me fapping on call even several times nutting to her on call

around the 4th day of us talking online she sent a video of her on her knees begging fully fucking naked for us to meet and saying she wanted my dick and wanted to fuck me (still have it saved prolly gonna leak)

she sent in total 147 nudes all in live snaps and not saved from camera roll (any oldcels here this means that she probably didnt send it to others) and i made fun of most of them because the way she posed trying to impressed me was so retarded

i have her families information so technically i could just blackmail her for more but i dont think its worth my time bc shes already suffering from the loss of chad (so sad)

girl 2-

race - white

looks like this

View attachment 2652692

this girl was actually different as fuck and she made me feel hella in love for some reason and i almost wanted to reveal myself bc she made me feel so special but that would be a very autistic decision and would end up in getting humilated

she had a very low snapscore (for oldcels this means she hasnt talked to much people) so many she was autistic or didnt talk to much people who knows

she loved my name alot and after a week of talking to me she literally wrote it all over her body like she was in a fucking cult🤣 funny shit tbh and even funnier it was my real name which i obviously had to larp like i pulled that to my friends

and couldnt bother. we sent voice notes though and she said my voice was really nice and even said she would probably nut to my voice lmao

i will probably do this again because this shit was way too good to let go and be a one time thing

side info:

you have to have some kind of attractive body or something to make her believe its you

-low body fat

-abs

etc.

I normally can just send shirtless ab pics but also got some dark pics online, made it into a snapchat sticker and it was pretty believable because it doesnt show you its a sticker

tldr: i make profile with good looking guy she give me dopamine from nudes n calls
Did the same with like 100 girls on tinder

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
They never asked for a video call once?
jfl at female brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aleksander, wayme and 5 others
They never asked for a video call once?
jfl at female brain
nah i just said no and i didnt feel like it so they were fine with the chadlite attention 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sportsmogger
I started when I was 17 and I have been doing it for 17 years, I'm 34 now. Good luck to you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Gilbert_Durandal, soontobechadlite and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 48066
nah i just said no and i didnt feel like it so they were fine with the chadlite attention 🤣
What about a snap of “ur face”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066

yes i am a zoomercel

no this is not larp

anyways...

-girl 1

kinda looks like this

View attachment 2652691
not actually her

girl 2-

race - white

looks like this

View attachment 2652692

side info:

-low body fat

-abs

etc.

show the chad faggot

What about a snap of “ur face”
that shit was hardly believable so i really really had to find good face pics of this random nigga online in perfect dark lighting thats what i meant by dark photos but like video calls n shit i just declined because ofc i couldnt fake that

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
fr? teach me more strategies

It's an admirable career, but honestly, you learn everything in your first year. Simply enjoy the ride from hereon. You've gained a level of insight into women that once only Chad himself understood. You have peered into the Mysteries of the Chad and you have become enlightened.

Good shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and Deleted member 48066
It's an admirable career, but honestly, you learn everything in your first year. Simply enjoy the ride from hereon. You've gained a level of insight into women that once only Chad himself understood. You have peered into the Mysteries of the Chad and you have become enlightened.
what the fuck are you going on about

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and edodalic29
Imagine instead you were that guy and they were actually into you

Do you make money from them?

i can give u a cut lil nigga if i do infact make profit also u gotta give me methods
I only ever did this to lonely old men on dating apps. Asking them to pay my transport on a whim when i come to the “date” but nowadays theyre so paranoid and annoying to deal with

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and autistic_tendencies
With women it’s more about the experience you provide them
Although they probably knew you were fake
You made them feel special

Last edited:
I only ever did this to lonely old men on dating apps. Asking them to pay my transport on a whim when i come to the “date” but nowadays theyre so paranoid and annoying to deal with
lmfao

With women it’s more about the experience you provide them
Although they probably knew you were fake
You made them feel special
Brutal
true n its brutal how ur looks can change that experience so much but eh also with the things they did i dont think they thought it was fake and side note on call i literally told her i wanna rape her and told her a rape fantasy and she literally was interested FUCKING BRUTAL if she saw my face it would be a 180 running in the opposite direction

Pics or didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
"she loved my name alot and after a week of talking to me she literally wrote it all over her body like she was in a fucking cult🤣"

this was most brutal holy shit, i entered a chad worship cult and you guys would be fucking suprised how many women do this, it's insane, buddy boyos we were one genetic code away from this.

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and FutureSlayer
Who was the guy u used?

Do it again but document it next time

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

yes i am a zoomercel

no this is not larp

anyways...

-girl 1

kinda looks like this

View attachment 2652691
not actually her

girl 2-

race - white

looks like this

View attachment 2652692

side info:

-low body fat

-abs

etc.

Should’ve tried to scam them for money like those Nigerian love scammers

I chadfished this bish on Bumble last year. She got tired of being playing by chads and eventually became "bicurious" and matched with my dykefish months later jfl these bimbos are so clueless. Imagine catfished in 2023