Chadlite Features??

F

Ffarfromweak

Bronze
Yo guys so i’ve been wondering recently what some chadlite guys all have in common for example their best features that make them chadlite. If you can give me an explanation or photos it would be appreciated thanks

Being attractive features

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, boss8055 and BecomingHuman
Jaw is a law.
Eyes are the abyss.
Hair is the kiss of distress.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hamdan and onthewaytochadlite
But's it's a harmony.

Yo guys so i’ve been wondering recently what some chadlite guys all have in common for example their best features that make them chadlite. If you can give me an explanation or photos it would be appreciated thanks

This is not about Mid, High, Chadlite or Chad features, but more so of less flaws and more halos, but what do have Chadlites that maybe High Tier Normies dont have? They have high set cheeckbones wich give them good under eyes support, wich gives them too deeo set eyes, but one of the main things about a Chadlite, is aside they have positives in their Jaw, Midface and Eyes, one of the mainly is their under eye support.

Look up "analizing the perfect male face" by wheat waffles, and u will know the features that make a Chad.

Chadlites have almost all the positives features shown in wheat waffles video "analizing the perfect male face" except for 2 or 4

Examples : CR7 is a Chadlite because he does have almost all the positives except he does have curved upper and lower eyelids, and maybe thin eyebrows, Taylor Lautner is Chadlite bacause he does have almost positives except EsRatio, lack of hollow cheeckbones and unnequal thirds of the jaw (pointy chin), and so on, so Chadlite features is more of minor flaws that prevent them from being Chads, and obiously they have more Halos/Positives than High Tier Normies

And lastly, a guy can be a Chadlite cos of good under eye support, or high set cheeckbones, he is not being a Chad cos of thin neck, no lashes, bad skin, thin eyebrows, etc etc

Cristiano ronaldo fashion wearing a necklace and black jacket

D615a115c12efe8e33f22ec34815a732

Wentworth miller

Jamesrodriguez 1301049368

This videos shows what makes a Chadlite, when a guy does have more of those good features, he is a Mid Toer Normie, then a High Tier Normie, then Chadlite and Chad. In Chadlites cases, they have almost all the positive features listed here except 1,2,3, 4 or 5, aka "falios"

Screenshot 20240522 075518

Screenshot 20240522 075503

Screenshot 20240522 075447

Screenshot 20240522 075427

For example, a Chad guy does have a good maxilla wich gives him good under eye support, deep set eyes, hollow cheecks, he does have equal widths of the facial thirds, thick neck, equal thirds of the jaw, full head of hair, etc

Last edited: