Chadlite Potential

View attachment 2395007Don’t mind my hair failed the buzzcut

Also included one pic with hair.

Wanna know if I have chadlite Potential if I:
debloat, train maceters, grow stubble beard, maxx eyebrows, push my maxilla forward with thumbpulling (since im 18), boneshmash zygomatic bone, get slimmer nose after acne vanishes due to inflammation under the skin (skincare) and of corse train neck.
Fixing your hairline, skin, and rhino would put you on a different level.

The closer u are to camera, the higher the esr
alr if we go from the first ratios is the potential there if I do the things i listed above

Imo ur capped at HTN and thats once ur lean, u have too many structural flaws. Get lean

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Imo ur capped at HTN and thats once ur lean, u have too many structural flaws. Get lean
damn but smv higher cause of height right?

hope you can kinda see it sorry I don’t have a professional cam only this iphone 12 and
not to be mean but your neutral face screams autism, dont look at me like that

if you look at a woman like that you will get a restraining order
dedsrs

you cant be looking at her that focused because her anxiety spikes because it looks like your paying attention to her every action.

whats wrong with my hairline bro do u mean hair in general?
You bitemporal width is too narrow in comparison to your zygomatic width. Also your upper third is shorter than your midface region.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
not to be mean but your neutral face screams autism, dont look at me like that

if you look at a woman like that you will get a restraining order
dedsrs

you cant be looking at her that focused because her anxiety spikes because it looks like your paying attention to her every action.
relax i just tryharded for the pics

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
You bitemporal width is too narrow in comparison to your zygomatic width. Also your upper third is shorter than your midface region.
can i cope that with hair or beard or maceter training

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
your proportions are weird as fuck ngl. you look good though probably htn. i dont think chadlite is achievable for you sadly

can i cope that with hair or beard or maceter training
I would first try to shave your temples to improve your bitemporal width.

your proportions are weird as fuck ngl. you look good though probably htn. i dont think chadlite is achievable for you sadly
with my height and frame it is ig

I would first try to shave your temples to improve your bitemporal width.
ohh so make my hairline wider? and higher?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Your nose looks huge because your hair is too short and your minimizing your eyes.

So id say
grow hair out again,
have wakeful/neutral eyes (hunter squinting is cope)
widen your lips (more important than you think)
grow a designer stubble
thicken eyebrows
and MOST IMPORTANTLY grow out eyelashes (latisse, or massage eyesockets for this).

With all of this you will be not just chadlite but even a CHAD. A lot of what i said is to make your nobody realize how big your nose is but also to make your eyes look bigger as rn with those lashes your eyes look really small and make your nose looker bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
Jesus christ

with hair your ears were no problem either. i dont understand why you grew it out

You also need to make your eyebrows thicker, longer at the ends because your eyes aren’t one eye apart. Your es ratio is good I think but the spacing isn’t. Take these measurements with a grain of salt.
8A651450 843C 45FD A0DF 43A2463AE57E
42B18326 DC51 4418 BA18 D12FE130AC4C
AD08D83C 82FA 4ABC 9675 E741BABC397A

Your nose looks huge because your hair is too short and your minimizing your eyes.

So id say
grow hair out again,
have wakeful/neutral eyes (hunter squinting is cope)
widen your lips (more important than you think)
grow a designer stubble
thicken eyebrows
and MOST IMPORTANTLY grow out eyelashes (latisse, or massage eyesockets for this).

With all of this you will be not just chadlite but even a CHAD. A lot of what i said is to make your nobody realize how big your nose is but also to make your eyes look bigger as rn with those lashes your eyes look really small and make your nose looker bigger
bro u giving me hope.. wym by widen ur lips and wym by massage eyesockets why would that grow my lashes

but i got u with latisse growth serum i will eventually inject crystal cortison in my nose to make it slimmer too and it also will get slimmer after acne vanishes cause inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
You also need to make your eyebrows thicker, longer at the ends because your eyes aren’t one eye apart. Your es ratio is good I think but the spacing isn’t. Take these measurements with a grain of salt.
View attachment 2395200View attachment 2395201View attachment 2395199
its a bit deformed cause of the selfie bro look at the imgur link there u can see it a bit better

Lol, you’re a pretty good looking dude. Just take care of that acne, grow out your curly hair and gymaxx, and you’ll be totally fine.

and which hairstyle should i then rock? should i show my forehead?
The one in the third pic and yes with your temples made vertically wider.

pheno is coping aslong u not indian or chinese u good, my pheno is good for dark triad. Also not everybody needs hooded hunter eyes there is nothing wrong with my eye are (pct, minimal uee and potential for good eyebrows also they are positive tilted) and im 6‘5
go back to tiktok you don't know shit

View attachment 2395200View attachment 2395201View attachment 2395199
That thread is cope, even if op somehow decides to do that his eyebrows are spaced and rlly short its just his esr that is bad (0.435 in selfie, 0.415 2m away)

What he actually needs to do is get a skincare routine, fix ur hair its kinda goofy, leanmaxx 10-12% get a neck as wide as bigonial width

That thread is cope, even if op somehow decides to do that his eyebrows are spaced and rlly short its just his esr that is bad (0.435 in selfie, 0.415 2m away)
It isn’t cope and there are ways to get better brows.

I got between .44-.45. Its the fact that his eyes are less than one eye apart that is making his eyes look close set.

83DEF152 FD34 4B30 9E41 D815955957C5
0.415 esr here

U dont measure ESR in selfies LoL

View attachment 2395007Don’t mind my hair failed the buzzcut

Also included one pic with hair.

Wanna know if I have chadlite Potential if I:
debloat, train maceters, grow stubble beard, maxx eyebrows, push my maxilla forward with thumbpulling (since im 18), boneshmash zygomatic bone, get slimmer nose after acne vanishes due to inflammation under the skin (skincare) and of corse train neck.

Possible yeah

3605188 IMG 1435
FaceApp 1692736845661

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 32747
I still got between .43-.45, either way his eyes are too close set.
5AA9D776 32E1 4D44 B627 FC1363748683

You need OBO. It will help your case a lot as ESR is your biggest failo.

wym by widen ur lips and wym by massage eyesockets why would that grow my lashes
make lips wider
eyesocket massage grows my lashes like crazy, it increases bloodflow - which is the start of growth to all hairs

Went past the middle of the iris in both eyes
No I didn’t. You didn’t even measure the entire zygomatic breadth you have no room to nitpick.