Reactions: Mike141, Autismcel, Jova and 2 others
maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Nigga wants to appeal to dalits on org instead of women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, copingtoohardrn, Jova and 4 others
dude ur low mtn, posting urself daily wont change that.

Post yourself once per week MAXIMUM with multiple pictures if u want and people will give in depth replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, Cutecel2001, Autismcel and 10 others

Post yourself once per week MAXIMUM with multiple pictures if u want and people will give in depth replies
How is my face below avg nigga. R u dumb?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, malvolio511 and 6 others
low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1, AscendOrRopemaxx and 1 other person
idk what it is but everything about your face disgusts me in so many ways but i think you’re mtn just debloat

• So Sad
Reactions: Bzz

4114147 4103596 1714512128228

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova, Aero and 9 others
The lip situation is getting worse by the day

The lip situation is getting worse by the day
I mean I have good facial hair which kinda distracts from subhuman moutb

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Allornothing
YOur face is well below average, your bitemportal width is bad, almost every ratio on your face isnt good. I would say your actually closer to LTN than MTN. You cope with a good eye area but it isnt actually even good at all unfrauded.

Rating changed to strong LTN

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, 97baHater and Accelerator
YOur face is well below average, your bitemportal width is bad, almost every ratio on your face isnt good. I would say your actually closer to LTN than MTN. You cope with a good eye area but it isnt actually even good at all unfrauded.

he was misled by the
eyes are everything:soy::feelsuhh:
threads made here everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan

i dont agree with you on this, you yourself posted a thread talking about rating here is unrealistic and listing some examples, talk serious shit bro hes not ltn

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
i dont agree with you on this, you yourself posted a thread talking about rating here is unrealistic and listing some examples, talk serious shit bro hes not ltn
Hes MTN when softmaxxed as fuck, HTN to gay people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, Jova and Accelerator
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mike141, mirrormogger and Accelerator

this is his eye area unfrauded, his phenotype is atrocious, his ratios are all off

@Blackgymmax between LTN-MTN sound good right?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hamdan
I uniginored now just to see why I always have ignored content. Yeah bro, I hope u enjoy making stealing threads of a user of an incel forum in ur free time. The real reason u keep posting these is actually cuz u like attention from others. Actually pathetic as the majority of these others are currycels. This might be the lowest point of ur life. Might.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah just use old pics theory.
Im showing ur orbitals when ur not squinting and angling ur face to show how bad your eye area is

you could get a better rating from dalits but thats not how u look IRL, which is why ur low MTN considering ur forehead and phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, normie_joe and Bzz
Im showing ur orbitals when ur not squinting and angling ur face to show how bad your eye area is

you could get a better rating from dalits but thats not how u look IRL, which is why ur low MTN considering ur forehead and phenotype
This is my eye area these days without squint and fraud.

Attachments

• IMG_20240507_015020.jpg
    IMG_20240507_015020.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
This is my eye area these days without squint and fraud.
It isnt good by any means, average at best which futher justifies low mtn

He served you with revenge challenging you in Mog battle after you replied to his thread :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Clavicular
I uniginored now just to see why I always have ignored content. Yeah bro, I hope u enjoy making stealing threads of a user of an incel forum in ur free time. The real reason u keep posting these is actually cuz u like attention from others. Actually pathetic as the majority of these others are currycels. This might be the lowest point of ur life. Might.

wait he isn't really the guy hes posting?
how'd you know

Yeah just use old pics theory.

What old pics? That's literally your eye area now without contacts and frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

dont talk to the king of the ratings section like that, he can do as he pleases in his own domain

Nigga stop with the 3 timws posting yourself on org, you wont look better you ltn cuck

• +1
Reactions: rainzm
U are prob mtn when u dont fraud anything. You really should stop changing u lip position because everyone knowns u are trying get u jaw more leaner looking and getting better rating. Secondly ur head shape and hair quality is decreasing ur svm. U genes are not allowing u to have stylized hair that will halo u like pretty boys. If u want appeal jlb. You cannot have thick ethnic stubble. You will attract only older women and escpially ethnics if u want that.

Try to go 8% bf and if that think does not do anything for u. The only realistic way u to ascend is fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Ltn to people htn to faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
MTN in that picture