chadlites and chads are 1 in thousands

lowtiernormiechad

lowtiernormiechad

Bronze
people here have a inaccurate view on how rare they are in public

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's rare when you take the population as a whole.

But if you split the population by demographics then it's more likely 1 in 20 or even 1 in 10. For instance if you visit a student gym full of 18-22 year olds, in a predominantly rich, white neighborhood. It may be 1 in 10. Whenever I visit financial district of central London, I feel the mog.

But if you visit some random gym in Uttar Pradesh. It's 1 in 100,000.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, bluestaxamz, murdah and 1 other person
It's rare when you take the population as a whole.

But if you split the population by demographics then it's more likely 1 in 20 or even 1 in 10. For instance if you visit a student gym full of 18-22 year olds, in a predominantly rich, white neighborhood. It may be 1 in 10. Whenever I visit financial district of central London, I feel the mog.

But if you visit some random gym in Uttar Pradesh. It's 1 in 100,000.
i go to a mainly white upper middle class high school and only know one chadlite and one stacylite/stacy out of like 5000 people

Even rarer imo. Clean cut .org psl 6 chads like colton haynes tier are 1 in 10,000 or more easily. Even among younger people. Irl chads are more common tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lowtiernormiechad
i go to a mainly white upper middle class high school and only know one chadlite and one stacylite/stacy out of like 5000 people
By this site standard? Still that's too excessive.

HTB is basically staceylite/stacey. The latter two categories are too subjective to rate.

the chadlite is like 5.5 psl and stacy was a good 6 psl, where are u finding 6 psls as common as 1 in 10 people dude @SecularIslamist

Even rarer imo. Clean cut .org psl 6 chads like colton haynes tier are 1 in 10,000 or more easily. Even among younger people. Irl chads are more common tho
These guys are 1 in 10,000 for sure. If not more....

But do you mean HTN irl? That's far more common even for younger people.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah

Chico is an overrated shmuck, doesn’t deserve to be the thumbnail.

• JFL
the chadlite is like 5.5 psl and stacy was a good 6 psl, where are u finding 6 psls as common as 1 in 10 people dude @SecularIslamist
Do you mean guys like Amnesia or Crisick? Yeah 1 in 10 is impossible, unless you're at a fashion show. But guys a tier below them are possible at a frequency rate of 1 in 10 in some parts of certain countries at a localised level.

This is more like HTN which I think is more 1 in 10 type of guy.

Chico is an overrated shmuck, doesn’t deserve to be the thumbnail.
chico was a flat 6.75 psl in his prime he didnt need bones since he just had collagen

Do you mean guys like Amnesia or Crisick? Yeah 1 in 10 is impossible, unless you're at a fashion show. But guys a tier below them are possible at a frequency rate of 1 in 10 in some parts of certain countries at a localised level.

This is more like HTN which I think is more 1 in 10 type of guy.
yes high psl moggers, like psl chads. also i think htns are more 1/20 or 1/30

• +1

Ypu can find tall good looking people anywhere but psl bone moggers with sharp exaggerated features and insanely striking faces are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lowtiernormiechad
yes high psl moggers, like psl chads. also i think htns are more 1/20 or 1/30
Then yeah I agree they are definitely 1 in hundreds if not thousands. Even at a localised level. I would legit rather be tall, rich, NT HTN than chad anyway.

6 PSL chad Is 1 in 1000

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
this is extremely random but are you tumble from GP? Nvm the person I'm referring too would have an earlier join date

They're rare but I wouldn't say one in a thousand. This forum's had a handful, myself included.

IMG 20240411 110821