Chads and Jelqing

N

nosauce

Iron
I personally believe that jelqing can be a valuable method for enhancing penis size and sexual pleasure. However, it is disheartening to see some individuals, particularly those who may benefit from maintaining a certain advantage, chads, spreading skepticism and misinformation about this practice.

It seems possible that there's a desire to uphold the current average penis size in order to maintain their perceived superiority in the dating and sexual realm motivated these chads. By casting doubt on the effectiveness of jelqing, these chads may be attempting to dissuade you from exploring this potential avenue for self-improvement.

Despite these attempts to steer me away from jelqing, I remain curious and open-minded about its potential benefits. I firmly believe that each person should have the opportunity to explore different methods for enhancing their sexual confidence and satisfaction, without being influenced by the agendas of others. Jelqing has shown promise for many individuals, and I believe it's important to approach it with an open mind and give it a fair chance to prove its worth.

• +1
Reactions: arfac and Debetro
Larp better

I personally believe that jelqing can be a valuable method for enhancing penis size and sexual pleasure

guyfromsingapore the second

JELQing is a meme