Character-Halo

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
As strange as it sounds, there is a character halo. This unfolds of course only after a while, but is all the stronger for it. For example, if you're in the same group of friends for a while, this character-halo can come into play. Of course it needs a good looks base; it only works with at least mid tier normies. This character-halo is also not about status, but really about the nature of a person, which can develop an attraction to a woman after a while. Because a person's character is unique and therefore can't be exchanged arbitrarily; once a woman falls in love with the essence of you, you've already won. Too many people on this forum have the feeling "Looks are everything", it is undoubtedly a big part but after a longer acquaintance with a woman the character can develop to an extremely big factor. I myself know of many such examples in real life (I am one myself) which confirm this. So make real relationships and go out, don't think you have to looksmax to psl 7 and then the women will come by themselves. Personality is important, you can refuse this as long as you want, it's still true. BUT important note: Character-halo can only really emerge at mid-tier normies (and higher), as a certain physical attractiveness is a prerequisite.
Inb4 "Water is wet": I just wanted to point this out, even if it should actually be common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Romnel, JamesHowlett and 7 others
yeah even tho looks are the main factor, sometimes I like girls just because of their character and the way they view things.

but whatever I’m supposed to say cope

• +1
Reactions: karbo, PrisonMike, Danish_Retard and 6 others
COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, karbo, Deleted member 2621 and 7 others
i have to say cope or the looksmax bullies will scream looks are everything into my ears
:trepidation:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, CopeIsReal, SolidSnake and 6 others
yeah even tho looks are the main factor, sometimes I like girls just because of their character and the way they view things.

but whatever I’m supposed to say cope
Exactly, women are the same. Some gl girls actually worship me for my personality. Even when there are much better looking dudes around they still flirt and signalize sexual interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
“looks are everything” is cope lol. most guys here dont have gf’s cus theyre autistic weirdos not because of their looks. i see plenty subhumans that are in relationships

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4416, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
i have to say cope or the looksmax bullies will scream looks are everything into my ears
:trepidation:
I will protect you from them bro. :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming and blood
“looks are everything” is cope lol. most guys here dont have gf’s cus theyre autistic weirdos not because of their looks. i see plenty subhumans that are in relationships
Exactly this. Saying personality is cope is actually the biggest cope jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Exactly, women are the same. Some gl girls actually worship me for my personality. Even when there are much better looking dudes around they still flirt and signalize sexual interest.
I had a few girls like me a year ago but I was to dumb to see the signs, even tho there were better looking dudes than me

Jfl I really regret it

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
meet her minimum looks requirement and then you have to add in the factors: money, status and personality.

as if a broke, outcast who behaves like a autist but looks slightly better than the average is gonna fuck chicks over the rich, statusmaxxed + great personality with average looks.

women are hypergamous so they will chase the bag not chase u because u have slightly larger cheekbones and slightly larger jaw than the rich guy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Effortless
True, personality matters does matter especially in social groups but the girl has to not find you disgusting from the first instance of seeing you in order for your personality to be judged.

But this is also not to mention that good looking people are automatically assumed to have good personalities.

I can use myself for example, I mog 95% of people where I live and I could meet girls in new social groups and be an absolute dick and they'll thinking I'm teasing them when its more like bullying, if a none good looking guy does this they'll straight up get bullied back themselves and ridiculed for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Kinda true but also not

• +1
Looks are your foot in the door. Personality and all that can come after.

Ofc it won't stop women from leaving you for a way better looking guy 20 years into your marriage. Don't let the slightly true statement of "personality DOES have impact" cope you into believing true love is real.

Women want the best dude, no matter what, biologically. You're crackwhore wife will cry to you afterwards about how she didn't mean it, but its how this gay earth works.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I dont have gd because of my face. I know it

Looks are your foot in the door. Personality and all that can come after.

Ofc it won't stop women from leaving you for a way better looking guy 20 years into your marriage. Don't let the slightly true statement of "personality DOES have impact" cope you into believing true love is real.

Women want the best dude, no matter what, biologically. You're crackwhore wife will cry to you afterwards about how she didn't mean it, but its how this gay earth works.
That's partly true, but I just mean that the personality is a valuable asset, just like good looks, and can create a "halo" effect.

As strange as it sounds, there is a character halo. This unfolds of course only after a while, but is all the stronger for it. For example, if you're in the same group of friends for a while, this character-halo can come into play. Of course it needs a good looks base; it only works with at least mid tier normies. This character-halo is also not about status, but really about the nature of a person, which can develop an attraction to a woman after a while. Because a person's character is unique and therefore can't be exchanged arbitrarily; once a woman falls in love with the essence of you, you've already won. Too many people on this forum have the feeling "Looks are everything", it is undoubtedly a big part but after a longer acquaintance with a woman the character can develop to an extremely big factor. I myself know of many such examples in real life (I am one myself) which confirm this. So make real relationships and go out, don't think you have to looksmax to psl 7 and then the women will come by themselves. Personality is important, you can refuse this as long as you want, it's still true. BUT important note: Character-halo can only really emerge at mid-tier normies (and higher), as a certain physical attractiveness is a prerequisite.
Inb4 "Water is wet": I just wanted to point this out, even if it should actually be common knowledge.
Bad personality, bad character :
Ober

Good personality, unique character:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and MentalistKebab
I 100% agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
Source = your asshole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, MentalistKebab and NothingCanStopMe
Cope. Looks are everything

• JFL
Beta orbiting forever until your finally fuck theory :soy:

Looksmaxxing is about having to do minimal work

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
An alpha personality and mindset combined with top tier looks will put you above 99% of men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and thecaste
Beta orbiting forever until your finally fuck theory :soy:

Looksmaxxing is about having to do minimal work
Agreed. I dont get why people in this forum (or men in general) are okay with working so hard to get so little ?

They are like minimum wagers here whi are proud of their hard work, its a cope I can never understand.

An alpha personality and mindset combined with top tier looks will put you above 99% of men
Water is wet

Agreed. I dont get why people in this forum (or men in general) are okay with working so hard to get so little ?

They are like minimum wagers here whi are proud of their hard work, its a cope I can never understand.
Wage cuck doing unpaid overtime to get that sweet 10$ augmentation :soy:

Cope. Character matters but only in the good looking people

Legit, son

• Love it
Legit, I had more success with girls when I was less attractive but completely care-free and not riddled with social anxiety due to obsessing about looks.

• +1
An alpha personality and mindset does nothing if you're ugly which most of us are

Focus on looksmaxxing first and foremost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
An alpha personality and mindset does nothing if you're ugly which most of us are

Focus on looksmaxxing first and foremost

yup, ofc bro

Ill do a TLDR for OP:
"Have charisma"