Reactions: Time Travel
Im down

• +1
parsiq

• +1
why do you suggest it might 10x
They are either new or have only started gaining traction recently. The fundamentals are decent. They all solve unique issues that are still present in the crypto space.

I wonder what muslims think of crypto

@Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @SayHeyHey @GreenTea @Fatsofag @ImprovLoser @StressShady
@Spiral @Albeacho @TsarTsar444
@Eezz @Fatsofag @Toodlydood

Tagged all muslims I think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4696 and 4 others

@Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @SayHeyHey @GreenTea @Fatsofag @ImprovLoser @StressShady

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and ThatDjangoWalk
I wonder what being part of the muslim faith has to do with crypo? I personally think they are great because I can buy shit from the darkweb mainly cp(crap toys).

• Hmm...
I wonder what being part of the muslim faith has to do with crypo? I personally think they are great because I can buy shit from the darkweb mainly cp(crap toys).
Its divided, many muftis say its haram bc its like gambling. What do you think? I personally think its cope and think that most of them wished they bought it back in 2010 or something. Pisses me off how my parents listen to these scholars so blindly and went muhhhh just you watch Allah will make this is crash in 1y when they heard about it in 2017 and here we are at $60k/coin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and Albeacho
Its divided, many muftis say its haram bc its like gambling. What do you think? I personally think its cope and think that most of them wished they bought it back in 2010 or something. Pisses me off how my parents listen to these scholars so blindly and went muhhhh just you watch Allah will make this is crash in 1y when they heard about it in 2017 and here we are at $60k/coin
I am Shia so we don't have muftis but I generally ignore all types of scholars anyways. If it makes money then do it jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 10602
check out TVK very much potential for nft market

• +1
I was telling you guys to buy VET all the way at 3 and 4 cents. But ofc Noone listens huh?

• +1
if viper moons i will become a multi millionaire

• Hmm...
Its divided, many muftis say its haram bc its like gambling. What do you think?
This crypto what is about bro? Can you explain it? Is like bitcoin right?

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 10602
I don't know if it's haram to be honest, i don't think so (And Allah Knows Best) but akhi, if i were you i would be really careful with it, i wouldn't buy you know why?

Because with these digital coins, the day some goverment will see a real threat with them to their system (especially big goverments) they could probably illegalize it and the value would probably drop a lot

I don't recommend it akhi, i don't believe Bitcoin is forever, i think maybe one day they will illegalize it

• +1
I don't know if it's haram to be honest, i don't think so (And Allah Knows Best) but akhi, if i were you i would be really careful with it, i wouldn't buy you know why?

Because with these digital coins, the day some goverment will see a real threat with them to their system (especially big goverments) they could probably illegalize it and the value would probably drop a lot

I don't recommend it akhi, i don't believe Bitcoin is forever, i think maybe one day they will illegalize it
India banned it lol but it won't stop people who are really invested into it. The govt can't really ban or illegalize something like bitcoin I've heard, people will still have the option to buy and sell it

India banned it lol but it won't stop people who are really invested into it. The govt can't really ban or illegalize something like bitcoin I've heard
I understand what you mean akhi, but at the same time come on, Indian goverment is not USA goverment or Chinese goverment, i heard once that Chinese goverment is very into Bitcoin and playing with it's value secretly

I think some day in the future maybe, instead of having physical money we will have to deal with some kind of digital money but i'm almost 100% that it will not be bitcoin, rather, it will be some
Cryptocurrency regulated by those mentioned goverments, other from the European Union, etc

I don't recommend to you but if it's halal it's your decision akhi, read the article they gave to you in this thread about it, it looks pretty beneficial and informed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Holy fuck mega goatfucker cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1, Time Travel and Hector

It's halal as long as it's used for halal purposes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Time Travel

Low iq meet up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1, Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
What's your logic for vechain and matic??
VeChain has already kind of proven itself and it's probably the most adapted and most popular solution when it comes to supply chains. There's still tons of room for adaptation but it has good partnerships already and I think that it will continue doing well.

MATIC solves the biggest problem which is scalability that ETH currently has and even ETH 2.0 won't offer any absolute solutions for this problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
VeChain has already kind of proven itself and it's probably the most adapted and most popular solution when it comes to supply chains. There's still tons of room for adaptation but it has good partnerships already and I think that it will continue doing well.

MATIC solves the biggest problem which is scalability that ETH currently has and even ETH 2.0 won't offer any absolute solutions for this problem.
Agree with u on vechain, I got into that around 2-3c, and am holding and topping up at good points.

Similarly on ether and XRP, only thing I don't like about some of those though is the artificial way they control supply by slowing down time to make a token.

What's your view on xrp and Eth?

I haven't really looked at matic, but might start with a cheeky couple of $k

• +1
Agree with u on vechain, I got into that around 2-3c, and am holding and topping up at good points.

Similarly on ether and XRP, only thing I don't like about some of those though is the artificial way they control supply by slowing down time to make a token.

ETH is decent and I feel like it's a safe call because most projects built on it. Idk about xrp tbh. I doesn't really have any real world usage ATM and I doubt that it will grow as much as other crypto projects. Ofc it will probably pump once Ripple inevitably settles their lawsuit but I still don't think it has potential as a project. I used to hold ripple myself but got out when I found out about the CEO of Ripple dumping XRP.

ETH is decent and I feel like it's a safe call because most projects built on it. Idk about xrp tbh. I doesn't really have any real world usage ATM and I doubt that it will grow as much as other crypto projects. Ofc it will probably pump once Ripple inevitably settles their lawsuit but I still don't think it has potential as a project. I used to hold ripple myself but got out when I found out about the CEO of Ripple dumping XRP.
Most of my xrp I bought around 30c, never sold a pump tbh.

I think it does have usage as a replacement for swift, it's just the overall market cap I don't see going that high, seeing how many xrp it costs to move money, compared to how many times money is moved every day

• +1

Eths gas price is fd up, cardano seems to have more near future potential than eth imo

• +1
Eths gas price is fd up, cardano seems to have more near future potential than eth imo
Agree on Ada, Eth is way overpriced but I think it has a future, would prob top it up below 800 if it ever gets there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Time Travel