Cheek pushing (like thumb pulling)

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Kraken
The idea is simple, push up on your cheek bones using your palm. You can rest your elbows on a desk and push your head into your palms for extra force

In the same vein as thumb pulling/mewing we could potentially theorise that cheek pushing could result in beneficial outcomes such as higher set cheek bones, compact eye area, wide zygos and a more prominent brow ridge. However, where thumbpulling/mewing produces lacklustre results you can exert far more force with cheek pushing.

Some potential negatives are pushing at a slight inwards angle recessing you further.

Does this have potential?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 15854
The idea is simple, push up on your cheek bones using your palm. You can rest your elbows on a desk and push your head into your palms for extra force

In the same vein as thumb pulling/mewing we could potentially theorise that cheek pushing could result in beneficial outcomes such as higher set cheek bones, compact eye area, wide zygos and a more prominent brow ridge. However, where thumbpulling/mewing produces lacklustre results you can exert far more force with cheek pushing.

Some potential negatives are pushing at a slight inwards angle recessing you further.

Does this have potential?
i like your creativity, keep it up, we need more autists like you. it might work as its similar to the already technique of zygo pulling

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Bitchwhipper2, 8%orobese and 1 other person
It won't really affect the bone imo, but the fat tissue surrounding it? Maybe, idk.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I used to do this in class sometimes but I speculate any results would be trivial unless you did it all day.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Tried a couple months ago and I could feel/hear tiny pops in the cheekbones.

No clue if it does anything. Didnt do it significantly enough to get results