• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 60051 and gooner23
i could not live myself buying a online dating battle pass :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
lol

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
So your tinder experience didn’t go well?
haven't done one yet probably only gonna use bumble and hinge don't really carre about getting pussy in particular :feelshah:

haven't done one yet probably only gonna use bumble and hinge don't really carre about getting pussy in particular :feelshah:
Is that cope? Because even if you don’t care about casual sex you might want a gf. I honestly care more about getting a gf. Not that I’m against casual sex, but I desire the companionship too.

• So Sad
Is that cope? Because even if you don’t care about casual sex you might want a gf. I honestly care more about getting a gf. Not that I’m against casual sex, but I desire the companionship too.
ye but i don't got a car so idk how thats gonna workout and then i have to talk to women :feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
ye but i don't got a car so idk how thats gonna workout and then i have to talk to women :feelswhy:
Wow. Do you really think not having a car disqualifies you? Cause I’m worried it’s hurt me. How old are you?

• +1
Check out Chegg Perks is $16 a month and Tinder gold is $27, your welcome :p
Lol ive seen it as an ad, now the chinks are gonna endup in this forum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wow. Do you really think not having a car disqualifies you? Cause I’m worried it’s hurt me. How old are you?
i mean how you suppose to pull up to a date in an uber and then you get stood up or some shit id kms, i have a drivers license but the old test is just to see how well i do facially no other halo involved. 21 right now

• +1
i mean how you suppose to pull up to a date in an uber and then you get stood up or some shit id kms, i have a drivers license but the old test is just to see how well i do facially no other halo involved. 21 right now
Hmm

What I do (although FYI my dates didn’t end in slays) is that like an hour before the date I’d tell the girl something like “I’ll leave my house in a few minutes” and if she said something like “yeah me too” then it’s on.

Usually if they say yes to the date, and they keep responding after, then she won’t flake unless she’s a true bitch

• +1
Hmm

What I do (although FYI my dates didn’t end in slays) is that like an hour before the date I’d tell the girl something like “I’ll leave my house in a few minutes” and if she said something like “yeah me too” then it’s on.

Usually if they say yes to the date, and they keep responding after, then she won’t flake unless she’s a true bitch
i mean wtf am i suppose to talk about tho, maybe i just gotta find the right girl but that girl is almost 100% gonna be a femcel, don't mind if it doesn't end in a slay but as long as you make it to the second date its valid

• So Sad
i mean wtf am i suppose to talk about tho, maybe i just gotta find the right girl but that girl is almost 100% gonna be a femcel, don't mind if it doesn't end in a slay but as long as you make it to the second date its valid
I’m KV so I don’t think it’s my department to give you too much dating advice

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back