CHICO ADMITS THAT MOGWARTS AND PAYING FOR ADVICE IS A SCAM!

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
On the new podcast chcio just admited the horse faced faggot is a scammer while Sean o pry defends places like looksmax.org also sean was on .org and said it was extremly negative. Talking about how these new tik tokers are TRICKING YOUNG TEENS into thinking GENETICS CAN BE CHANGED.

I 100% agree with sean since looks at temporary at 60 is gonna be over for everyone.

i will no longer bully currys here.

beuty is objective. attractiveness is
subjective.

I'd recommend the episode to everyone here thinkin gotherwise no matter how hypocrite they might sound like both chico and o pry ar e 100%. they admited its all genetics, theres no school for your genetics, theres no special package, theres nothing to become a like chico and opry. they all admitted that GENETICS is what counts.

LEARN AND ACCEPT THE WAY YOU WERE BORN AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ACCEPT IT.
IMG 4053

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, greywind, Deleted member 62902 and 23 others
Over for that horseface shami and his reputation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger, greywind, humanoidsub7 and 13 others
Over for that horseface shami and his reputation
its scummy and disgusting what this type of people such as hamza do to young teenagers. they are still growing up and easily influenced and by giving them the idea they could change their genetics instead of accepting the way they were born. this will just ruin their mind

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, humanoidsub7, Egyptianmogger and 7 others
3924945 IMG 20240131 012549

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
can someone ezplain me what mog means i just wanna be your sweetheart fucking come here give me youtnheart

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, mirrormogger, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
its scummy and disgusting what this type of people such as hamza do to young teenagers. they are still growing up and easily influenced and by giving them the idea they could change their genetics instead of accepting the way they were born. this will just ruin their mind
nigga we've seen plenty of people change they're "genetics"

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
Timestamp? Can't be bothered to skim through an hour long podcast

• +1
Reactions: Detective, HeightPilledum and kebab
On the new podcast chcio just admited the horse faced faggot is a scammer while Sean o pry defends places like looksmax.org also sean was on .org and said it was extremly negative. Talking about how these new tik tokers are TRICKING YOUNG TEENS into thinking GENETICS CAN BE CHANGED.

I 100% agree with sean since looks at temporary at 60 is gonna be over for everyone.

i will no longer bully currys here.

beuty is objective. attractiveness is
subjective.

I'd recommend the episode to everyone here thinkin gotherwise no matter how hypocrite they might sound like both chico and o pry ar e 100%. they admited its all genetics, theres no school for your genetics, theres no special package, theres nothing to become a like chico and opry. they all admitted that GENETICS is what counts.

LEARN AND ACCEPT THE WAY YOU WERE BORN AND CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS IT ACCEPT IT.View attachment 2712548
timestamp or larp nigga

Chico started learning English at 17 and he speaks it like a native English speaker
How high is Chico's IQ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 51465, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
Chico started learning English at 17 and he speaks it like a native English speaker
How high is Chico's IQ?
he makes a lot of talking mistakes lmao and the accent is strong tho is cute

01566d2786f4cea0800bb721d63d0698

armpit stains me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, pig_face, mirrormogger and 9 others
Was Sean really here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 32973
His forehead size is huge maybe explains his iq @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
How high is Chico's IQ?
More intelligent than Maher considering that he was actually able to have a successful career.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
What does Hamza even say about changing genetics? Isn’t he just all about gymcelling?

What does Hamza even say about changing genetics? Isn’t he just all about gymcelling?
He came up with dumb shit about augmenting your body by muh testosterone here and there
At the end of the day, not only has he been saying dumb shit, but it's harmful too
Mind you, I got to know this unwillingly.
I don't follow that disgusting Pajeet but I still found videos of normally intelligent people shitting on him

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Skywalker, bwrauycnee and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and LancasteR
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
What??!?! Mogwarts is a scam to make money just like hustlers university. Crazy

I'll lynch you nigger

mog warts is real i buyed and became mogger like dillan lathem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back