now only henri caville passes it.

Time for him to Eppleymaxx

If you think cavill would mog irl i have some news for you

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Akhi
muh one bad pic

i can find that of every psl god u glaze
It's not a bad pic just shows that he'd get mogged by chico since he's shorter and doesn't mog facially

Who do I glaze?

It's not a bad pic just shows that he'd get mogged by chico since he's shorter and doesn't mog facially

Who do I glaze?
Both are 7.25 psl(cavill slightly edges it for me). Cavill pheno and body mogs though so overall he mogs.

Both are 7.25 psl(cavill slightly edges it for me). Cavill pheno and body mogs though so overall he mogs.
I think chico mogs facially but let's they're equal. He's 3-4 inches taller, doesn't have short arms and small hands, so he 110% mogs overall

I think chico mogs facially but let's they're equal. He's 3-4 inches taller, doesn't have short arms and small hands, so he 110% mogs overall
Cavill is 6’1 chico is 6’3 only 2 inch difference. Also the skull and hands shit is autistic af.

Cavill is 6’1 chico is 6’3 only 2 inch difference. Also the skull and hands shit is autistic af.
Chico is more like 6'3.5 while henry is 6'0.5. Big difference, look at that pic i posted, imagine a chad like chico instead of normie zoomers

Chico is more like 6'3.5 while henry is 6'0.5. Big difference, look at that pic i posted, imagine a chad like chico instead of normie zoomers
You forget the pheno and frame mog. Especially pheno almost all Hollywood heart throbs have blue eyes. Cavill pitt hemsworth walker dicaprio somerhalder evans. Hed look like a ethnic twink next to cavill and thats just facts

Chico is mtn AT BEST nowadays. Brutal.

You forget the pheno and frame mog. Especially pheno almost all Hollywood heart throbs have blue eyes. Cavill pitt hemsworth walker dicaprio somerhalder evans. Hed look like a ethnic twink next to cavill and thats just facts
Chico's pheno is good enough so cavill doesn't get anything there. Height is far more important than frame and if you're gonna bring up frame then arm lenght and hand size can also be mentioned. Women hate small hands

Chico's pheno is good enough so cavill doesn't get anything there. Height is far more important than frame and if you're gonna bring up frame then arm lenght and hand size can also be mentioned. Women hate small hands
Depends on both 2 inch height difference isnt huge but cavills frame is much better than chico. Also no pheno cavill decimates i could say the same about height how cavill is tall enough but we both know thats a weak argument and that takes it there but not by much but cavill absolutely body pheno and coloring mogs making chico look bland in comparisons

Depends on both 2 inch height difference isnt huge but cavills frame is much better than chico. Also no pheno cavill decimates i could say the same about height how cavill is tall enough but we both know thats a weak argument and that takes it there but not by much but cavill absolutely body pheno and coloring mogs making chico look bland in comparisons
Like i said chico's pheno is good enough, and his psl is higher. It's more like a 3 inch difference, but not only that, cavill isn't tall hes above average whereas lachowski is legit tall at almost 6'4. So lachowski is tall+gl whilst cavill is just gl

Like i said cavill's pheno mogs, and his psl is higher. It's more like a 1.5 inch difference, but not only that, chicos pheno isn't good its above average whereas cavill is legit a north atlandin. So cavill is gl + godly pheno whilst chico is just gl
Same weak ass argument you pslers never learn

How is the significant heightmog a weak argument? Did you not see the pic i posted
His face there isnt as good thats the problem. he consistently mogs taller men in films like mamoa 6’4 and affleck 6’3
. 2 inches isnt significant but the pheno mog is chico looks ethnic while cavill looks like the highest tier a white male can get now thats a significant diffrence also chico is a twink cavill would mog him regardless of pheno or height

Chico’s skull is 2x the size of Cavill’s

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Good fucking lord im unwatching this thread

His face there isnt as good thats the problem. he consistently mogs taller men in films like mamoa 6’4 and affleck 6’3
. 2 inches isnt significant but the pheno mog is chico looks ethnic while cavill looks like the highest tier a white male can get now thats a significant diffrence also chico is a twink cavill would mog him regardless of pheno or height
Chico's pheno doesn't matter when you look this good
F0247d110cf5a9310b959870781709c0

And obviously doesn't failo him. He's white to everyone

The framemog is insignificant compared to the heightmog. Also did i mention that cavill has short arms and small hands? He'd just look small compared to lachowski

Chico's pheno doesn't matter when you look this good
View attachment 2425979
And obviously doesn't failo him. He's white to everyone

The framemog is insignificant compared to the heightmog. Also did i mention that cavill has short arms and small hands? He'd just look small compared to lachowski
Ok lets say he size mogs him irl its not gonna be by much cavill still has a solid presence due to robust frame. Cavill still pheno mogs and i never said chico has bad pheno its neutral. Cavill has top tier pheno and coloring that has to make a difference to their smv. Make two tinder accounts of yourself one with blue eyes morph but put height at 6’0 and one with brown eyes but 6’4 and pics next to small people. Youll get twice the likes with the blue eyes one guaranteed literally no exaggeration

plus Chico was norwooding