Chico is Not Attractive STOP COPING

Def him @StrangerDanger.
Carl Jung told me to confront my shadow type (INTJ) so I found a black woman and beat her up today
Now am Ni dom and my introverted intuition has convinced me that he is in fact @David Rotschild.

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HarrierDuBois
Chico is not attractive, stop idolizing him. He looks really good in some of the classic photos however those are good angle, good lighting, touched up and maybe frauded. This nigga is a huge framelet and built like a alien, and in some photos he has some negative tilt. Now ik some fag in the comments is gonna jerk chico off and give a full analysis on why chico is perfect but hes just a regular model with good skin and decent eye area. Hes still attractive dont get me wrong but hes not like some almighty psl god. Ive seen tiktok niggas who mog him
View attachment 2392001View attachment 2392002View attachment 2392003View attachment 2392006
facts, but hes a chad irl due to height halo

Chico is not attractive, stop idolizing him. He looks really good in some of the classic photos however those are good angle, good lighting, touched up and maybe frauded. This nigga is a huge framelet and built like a alien, and in some photos he has some negative tilt. Now ik some fag in the comments is gonna jerk chico off and give a full analysis on why chico is perfect but hes just a regular model with good skin and decent eye area. Hes still attractive dont get me wrong but hes not like some almighty psl god. Ive seen tiktok niggas who mog him
View attachment 2392001View attachment 2392002View attachment 2392003View attachment 2392006
If these are his worst pics from his prime. I think I'll leave other idols from him. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal