chico is so fking overrated he looks like K-pop twink

N

ngannou

Platinum
6feet 3 god level harmony chad yeah I agree but what is special about him??

He have no any striking features he looks so fking normal

You can this kind of looks on k-pop twinks

Francisco Lachowski

Even this Kpop asian twink likes cha eun woo looks like him

Screen Shot 2023 11 11 at 63613 PM

Look at david gandy sean opry's face you can clearly see the outstanding

features extremly charismatic hunter blue eyes sharp looking browridge and

eyebrows

and masculine jaws and facial structure.

Chico looks so plain compared to them.
1699529406 2

792282bb1fd039e45c2f9400f6323544

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, chosen-one, 5.5psl and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and lassebasse
what cope I ain't coping man you can see chico type looks on k-pop prettyboys
However chinks worship blue hunter eye charismatic looking sean opry and gandy.

Nigga has no idea about averageness, that’s the point of the beauty Chico looks average with ideal proportions and without striking features, he has amazing harmony unlike jawless jew Gandy and psycho looking O’pry

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan
Mhm anyways kys faggot

Nigga has no idea about averageness, that’s the point of the beauty Chico looks average with ideal proportions and without striking features, he has amazing harmony unlike jawless jew Gandy and psycho looking O’pry
Yeah that averagenss and harmony chico might have higher appeal but interms of outstanding among the crowd and mogging, sean opry and gandy has better features

Yeah that averagenss and harmony chico might have higher appeal but interms of outstanding among the crowd and mogging, sean opry and gandy has better features
btw Chico will stand iut in crowd because of his height, if we are talking about beauty then he wont stand out because of averageness but if you pick Chico, O’pry and Gandy women mostly will choose Lachowski

btw Chico will stand iut in crowd because of his height, if we are talking about beauty then he wont stand out because of averageness but if you pick Chico, O’pry and Gandy women mostly will choose Lachowski
Nah even the korean foids where k-pop twink looking style is popular they mostly thirsted over o pry and gandy.

Nah even the korean foids where k-pop twink looking style is popular they mostly thirsted over o pry and gandy.
Nigga you joking? Opry looks fucking scary, tons of women say that he looks lika alien, + sometimes he looks uncanny, do I have to say something about Gandy? Only 50+ years old women will choose Gandy over Chico

Nigga you joking? Opry looks fucking scary, tons of women say that he looks lika alien, + sometimes he looks uncanny, do I have to say something about Gandy? Only 50+ years old women will choose Gandy over Chico

Who says that??? Lol do you know even before 10 years gandy and chico were thirsted even for k-pop twink loving korean gooks???

based thread op
gandy is what u call a psl god and he mogs chico to the sewers of mumbai and back

Who says that??? Lol do you know even before 10 years gandy and chico were thirsted even for k-pop twink loving korean gooks???
Open Tik tok, go ask women, check forums, everywhere women say that opry looks scary, no uee with no aegyo sal makes his eyes area look psychopathic, in bad lighting (when he was recorded on street by random guy) he looked uncanny, Gandy looks even worse, he was type of guy that gilf would love but not younger women, + he aged horribly

Open Tik tok, go ask women, check forums, everywhere women say that opry looks scary, no uee with no aegyo sal makes his eyes area look psychopathic, in bad lighting (when he was recorded on street by random guy) he looked uncanny, Gandy looks even worse, he was type of guy that gilf would love but not younger women, + he aged horribly
cope If chico is ultimate beauty that you should admit chico looking k-pop asian twinks are also lol.

cope If chico is ultimate beauty that you should admit chico looking k-pop asian twinks are also lol.
Imagine Chico, he looks average, black hair black eyes, he looks good because of his Ideal harmony/propotions, what we got is - average coloring, average looking guy, amazing proportions and etc. let’s take a look at kpop twinks who have same coloring, black hair black eyes, they are looking average as well but without good proportions and other stuff that makes Chico who he is. Anyways that are arguments with ur own logic, in fact that twinks doesn’t even look like chico

Last edited:
Imagine Chico, he looks average, black hair black eyes, he looks good because of his Ideal harmony/propotions, what we got is - average coloring, average looking guy, amazing proportions and etc. let’s take a look at kpop twinks who have same coloring, black hair black eyes, they are looking average as well but without good proportions and other stuff that makes Chico who he is. Anyways that are arguments with ur own logic, in fact that twinks doesn’t even look like chicoView attachment news-p.v1.20231011.5de6eec1c90f4f37bcba2e49dad8c555_P1.webp
cha eun woo looks like him though

Colored eyes pill and he aging poorly

He also looks hapa

K-pop halo is extremely legit. Could explain why he was such a mogger.

Lost me when you brought up Gandy. Chico mogs him to oblivion.

• Ugh..
Lost me when you brought up Gandy. Chico mogs him to oblivion.
stfu what chico has shit looking chink looking eye area. Gandy's blue hunter eye is godlike

• +1
stfu what chico has shit looking chink looking eye area. Gandy's blue hunter eye is godlike
his take signals that he is not sentient so dont engage with him

View attachment 2545100

View attachment 2545110

eyebrows

View attachment 2545104

View attachment 2545108
keep seething for chico for whatever reason he has millions of dollars and you are still here suffering typing about him

Chico has great harmony, pretty boy looks, ideal face to slay in high school and college.

Gandy looks very masculine, the type 30's women prefer.

O'pry and Barret look like aliens.

Chico has great harmony, pretty boy looks, ideal face to slay in high school and college.

Gandy looks very masculine, the type 30's women prefer.

O'pry and Barret look like aliens.
I agree chico looks very harmonious and appealing but interms of pure looks he looks too ordinary and plain. If you compare gandy, opry and chico's face together chico is the one who will get mogged the most. His eye area is shit compared to both of their blue hunter eyes

View attachment 2545100

View attachment 2545110

eyebrows

View attachment 2545104

View attachment 2545108
Idiot if you dont find chico good lookinh then your brain cannot understand beauty like women have .Chico have a lot bigger face than any korean its different in real life .You dont understand female gaze imagine that u are a girl .If u cant then gain fat be more estorgenic and you will understand

Idiot if you dont find chico good lookinh then your brain cannot understand beauty like women have .Chico have a lot bigger face than any korean its different in real life .You dont understand female gaze imagine that u are a girl .If u cant then gain fat be more estorgenic and you will understand
In female gaze they don't like big heads dumbass they prefer more small

he looked fucking insane in his prime (those gifs and videos that kept getting posted on lookism

obviously he's got nothing on a lot of really gl guys now, but i wish i could have that as description of the "descended" me

He's so ugly

Agree looks like shit