Chico looks mediocre looking k-pop twink.

N

ngannou

Platinum

If this plain looking twink with no striking features who got mogged by

blue hunter eye greek god looking gandy in dolce &gabana show is the PSL GOAT.

you guys should admit the fact that there are lots of

lots of k-pop twink gooks that

look like chico and they mog white chads.

Looksmax 4

Chicodoesgq1

YGZoVZ

Whatever faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 43403, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
Chico isn't a gook
He aint gook but he looks like k-pop twink. Look at the k-pop twink I have uploaded together with chico they look similar.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hess, Deleted member 43403, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
I am also sometimes critical of the worship Chico gets here but come on dude he looks amazing here, far from a twink

I agree he is very good looking pretty boy but I don't get the godly greek sculpture looking vibe like sean opry, gandy. I really can't see the big difference between the k-pop guy chaeunwoo I posted together with chico.

I agree he is very good looking pretty boy but I don't get the godly greek sculpture looking vibe like sean opry, gandy. I really can't see the big difference between the k-pop guy chaeunwoo I posted together with chico.
foids dont even know who is opry or gandy meanwhile chico gets worshipped no need to cope boyo u can ask any foid who is most attractive everyone will tell chico male opinion doesnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and sportsmogger
also jfl @ ur obsession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, PseudoMaxxer and sportsmogger
foids dont even know who is opry or gandy meanwhile chico gets worshipped no need to cope boyo u can ask any foid who is most attractive everyone will tell chico male opinion doesnt matter
Screen Shot 2023 11 12 at 75257 PM

lol at this gandy globally popularity mogs chico for the recent 5 years google trend

• Woah
Reactions: kanderior
View attachment 2547188

lol at this gandy globally popularity mogs chico for the recent 5 years google trend
i know you are khhv you cant even ask a foid who is most attractive yes gandy was popular back then it doesnt mean he is the most attractive keep obsessing with chico and gandy open another 29 thread you ugly subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz
i know you are khhv you cant even ask a foid who is most attractive yes gandy was popular back then it doesnt mean he is the most attractive keep obsessing with chico and gandy open another 29 thread you ugly subhuman
Go rope max k-pop looking faggot sucking subhuman.

View attachment 2547188

autist nigger noone searchs francisco lachowski he is known as chico

not only you are cancer ugly you are also 50 iq
Go rope max k-pop looking faggot sucking subhuman.
RoPEmAx
spot the tiktokfag
tells me faggot sucking and dreams about gandy mogging chico , creates 39 threads about them

• JFL
View attachment 2547195

RoPEmAx
spot the tiktokfag
tells me faggot sucking and dreams about gandy mogging chico , creates 39 threads about them
you stupid retarded fuck you searched up as key word not the model you dumbass shit.

I
View attachment 2547195

RoPEmAx
spot the tiktokfag
If you search up chico it comes out random ass strangers and randomass fruit and if search up only gandy the actual model comes out dumb fuck. You should go ropemax iq of two digit

Screen Shot 2023 11 12 at 80908 PM
Screen Shot 2023 11 12 at 80858 PM

• +1
Reactions: skeet
If you're a coping ricecel just say that

you stupid retarded fuck you searched up as key word not the model you dumbass shit.
yes dw foids will google francisco lachowski instead of chico i want to bash your subhuman peanut skull so hard pointless to argue with greycel tiktokfag just get shot in the head

• JFL
yes dw foids will google francisco lachowski instead of chico i want to bash your subhuman peanut skull so hard pointless to argue with greycel tiktokfag just get shot in the head
STFU you retarded subhuman go search up chico the most outputted image are fruits and random ass latino not the actual chico. However gandy the actual fruit

STFU you retarded subhuman go search up chico the most outputted image are fruits and random ass latino not the actual chico. However gandy the actual fruit
obsessed gook

doesnt matter who mogs its over for you either way

• JFL
You have yourself an enemy @william2605

Well, at least he isn't gay surgerymaxxed kpop gook with a face that cost more than an aventador.

IMG 2040

He’s look like a Greek god