China does not oppress Muslims, outsiders are just barking

Yes bro I know westerners use the same tricks in my country as well and I hate it but I still don’t see china situation in the same way.Because china is always like this.Not every minority group in every country are the same,it’s not good to look at all of them as if they are the same thing.
You think without western influence uyghurs would be just fine?I really don’t think so.
The only reason the west is talking shit about china is because china will soon past US economically.

The same tactics were used on soviet union, japan etc. Its the same thing over again.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
The only reason the west is talking shit about china is because china will soon past US economically.

The same tactics were used on soviet union, japan etc. Its the same thing over again.
qy8ag26cccjn4kuxnpqluqtzeh1f3bv.png

China already #1 economy by the most accurate measure

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and johncruz12345
Like I said, they fought over it and they lost. Twice. You may as well give Turkish land to PKK freedom fighters. That would solve another problem.
You are unironically comparing a terrorist organization to a literally whole ethnicity that is rounded up to the concentration camps in millions. Thats the maximum paki intelligence i suppose

Keep posting wojaks, no one believes in your bullshit :feelsuhh:

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THE OPPRESSION GOING ON CHINA HATES MUSLIMS!!!

Link from SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST JFL

Just show a couple of black americans in 1800s eating well celebrating in a big city to prove there is no racism in america theory

As I said I don’t care about what west does here,I look at the situation at hand on it’s own

By this logic even if you are right as a group of people in a situation if some western country supports you it means you are wrong?
What are they supposed to do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Preoximerianas and Boldandbeautiful
@Collagen or rope Since were on track to complete our occupation of europe by 2050, according to the latest data, will hans convert to Islam or should we make you pay the Jizya. Only 30 years left to decide:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
@Collagen or rope Since were on track to complete our occupation of europe by 2050, according to the latest data, will hans convert to Islam or should we make you pay the Jinzya. Only 30 years left to decide:forcedsmile:
where are you from bro,ethnicity wise?You can pm me if you don’t want it public

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

Just show a couple of black americans in 1800s eating well celebrating in a big city to prove there is no racism in america theory

As I said I don’t care about what west does here,I look at the situation at hand on it’s own

By this logic even if you are right as a group of people in a situation if some western country supports you it means you are wrong?
Fun fact: SCMP is banned in China. It is not a state funded organ and widely accepted to be impartial source of news. The vast majority Chinese Muslims are patriotic, love their Motherland and enjoy freedom of religion, human rights and democracy within China. Cope harder.

You made some legit points, however, what about the cruel concentration camps, the fact that they aren’t allowed to practice their religion or read quran? Surely if the Chinese were not against islam they wouldn’t prohibit islamic practices? I think it’s pretty difficult to asses the truth. I know a uyghur family and they told me about how hateful the chinese are towards islam and the uyghurs.
There are 40,000 mosques in china compared to 3000 in US. Muslims have been practicing their religion for thousands of years in China.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col

SCMP is a news outlet that originated from British colonial times in hongkong.

If anything it would be against china.

@Collagen or rope Since were on track to complete our occupation of europe by 2050, according to the latest data, will hans convert to Islam or should we make you pay the Jizya. Only 30 years left to decide:forcedsmile:
Doesn't seem necessary, considering Europe is being islamified at an unprecedented speed as we speak. By 2050 the entire continent will probably be under shariah law :chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
That is good and all, but this isn’t a valid response to uyghurs not being allowed to pray, read quran, to do basic islamic practices etc.

• +1
The Chinese government so bad and incompetent at this genocide things that the Muslims population actually increased since xi took power
Maybe they should ask advise from isreal

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
The Chinese government so bad and incompetent at this genocide things that the Muslims population actually increased since xi took power
The most unsuccessful genocide of all time :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
I was actually meaning to say that within the context of the concentration camps, they aren’t allowed to practice islam.
There are precisely zero concentration camps in China

• Woah
Lmao, Uyghurs were actually exempt from 1 child policy, whilst han chinese weren't. It would make more sense for western media to say that chinese were genociding themselves:lul::lul:

Lmao, Uyghurs were actually exempt from 1 child policy, whilst han chinese weren't. It would make more sense for western media to say that chinese were genociding themselves:lul::lul:
The Uyghur population is literally increasing, whilst han chinese is decreasing.

China must really suck at genociding.

You’re telling they are made up? Idk tbh, seems ridiculous to say after all the footage that is out there to deny their existence.
footage where

Do you know what concentration camps are. They are for killing people. China does not have concentration camps.

• +1
You’re telling they are made up? Idk tbh, seems ridiculous to say after all the footage that is out there to deny their existence.
Literally all the "footage" has already debunked. They literally put videos of schools and flipped the footage, as if they thought chinese people wouldn't notice.

• JFL
Uyghurs mog hans. It was just eugenics, now its time for the CCP to reap they sowed and have high t hanified uyghurs beat women to death for fucking white chads which will discourage whites from sex tourism, leaving more women for local men.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Magical Apple, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Ok, do you at least agree that they are capturing uyghur men they deem as “dangerous” and putting them isolated in some sort of camp. To deny this would be major cope.
That isn't a concentration camp. That's a prison.

• JFL
Ok, do you at least agree that they are capturing uyghur men they deem as “dangerous” and putting them isolated in some sort of camp. To deny this would be major cope.
Yes, of course I accept this, what the fuck else are you supposed to do when uyghur extremists are literally strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up civilians :ogre:

Instead of going to afghanistan and glassing the entire country to a parking lot for 20 years, we dealt with the problem within our borders through reeducation and rehabilitation programs. Now the situation in Xinjiang has improved massively thanks to the wise leadership of the CCP.

• JFL
So why does China pressure nations to deport uyghurs trying to file for asylum?
Literally every country does this to its own criminals jfl

If you commit a crime inside China the government has a right to bring you back here and punish you in Chinese courts

• +1
Yes totally, exclusive prison only for muslim uyghurs seems kinda discriminatory if you ask me bro.
Obviously prisons in xinjiang. A region with uyghur population would have prisons with uyghurs???

What type of logic is that.

• Hmm...
Nah bro the west 100% cares about muslims so much despite invading muslim countries for decades

Especially the ones China, and not the Iraq or any of the other middle eastern countries:ROFLMAO:
That's true, nobody cares more for Islamic people than America does. :ROFLMAO:

Literally every country does this to its own criminals jfl

If you commit a crime inside China the government has a right to bring you back here and punish you in Chinese courts
Doesn't explain it's demands for religious scholars, residents of Turkiye, detained in Saudi, to be sent to China. That sounds more like a government attempting to cover up it's own crimes rather than 'return criminals.'

Ok, I concede that. What are the crimes these men actually committed and why aren’t they allowed to practice islam within these so called prisons.
And why are officials sent to observe their families?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and ✿👍col
That's true, nobody cares more for Islamic people than America does. :ROFLMAO:
These are the countries that support China's policy in Xinjiang and ones that don't

Thediplomat 2020 10 09

The only countries that are against it are America and his puppets:ROFLMAO:

Yes totally, exclusive prison only for muslim uyghurs seems kinda discriminatory if you ask me bro.
“Re-education camps” prison isn’t accurate

Look up xinjiang re-education camps

• +1
You are unironically comparing a terrorist organization to a literally whole ethnicity that is rounded up to the concentration camps in millions. Thats the maximum paki intelligence i suppose

Keep posting wojaks, no one believes in your bullshit :feelsuhh:
Nice projection. You are supporting separatists when it doesn't concern your country, but when it does concern your country they suddenly become "terrorists." You are a hypocrite. I guess that's what being Turkish does to one's self.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Uyghurs have been committing terror acts for decades in China. They even killed our brothers and sisters, the Hui people, simply because they are with China.

• +1
Yes bro I know westerners use the same tricks in my country as well and I hate it but I still don’t see china situation in the same way.Because china is always like this.Not every minority group in every country are the same,it’s not good to look at all of them as if they are the same thing.
You think without western influence uyghurs would be just fine?I really don’t think so.
But Pakistan has helped Uyghurs before yet there are morons like @Smoke Fanboy who talk shit about Pakistan. He doesn't realize Pakistan has done more for Uyghurs than he ever could. :ROFLMAO:

Nice projection. You are supporting separatists when it doesn't concern your country, but when it does concern your country they suddenly become "terrorists." You are a hypocrite. I guess that's what being Turkish does to one's self.
Paki brain hit the peak, Uyghurs were literally "separate" until China invaded their land

But Pakistan has helped Uyghurs before yet there are morons like @Smoke Fanboy who talk shit about Pakistan. He doesn't realize Pakistan has done more for Uyghurs than he ever could. :ROFLMAO:
Bro I know where you are coming from

It’s just that I don’t think we should compare pkk to uyghurs not because I’m nationalistic but they are just so different.Same with pakistan situation it’s different

I don’t really care about ethnicity at all you know me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You made some legit points, however, what about the cruel concentration camps, the fact that they aren’t allowed to practice their religion or read quran? Surely if the Chinese were not against islam they wouldn’t prohibit islamic practices? I think it’s pretty difficult to asses the truth. I know a uyghur family and they told me about how hateful the chinese are towards islam and the uyghurs.
I didn't see this post bhai. Well, like I said, there are other Islamic groups in China that are left alone because they support China. I think the measurements taken against the Uyghurs should not represent China overall as we otherwise would see this happen to other groups over there as well. And Chinese people only have a problem with those who are against their country. I also have a problem with people who are against my country. It's only normal. It is impossible for China to hate Muslims as they have won several battles thanks to Muslim commanders.

Paki brain hit the peak, Uyghurs were literally "separate" until China invaded their land
But you don't seem to have a problem with Israel. Why don't you talk shit about your own country before pointing fingers at others? You literally have a trade relationship with them that is worth $4b. And again, we have done more for Uyghurs than you ever could. So stop talking shit.

Bro I know where you are coming from

It’s just that I don’t think we should compare pkk to uyghurs not because I’m nationalistic but they are just so different.Same with Pakistan situation it’s different

I don’t really care about ethnicity at all you know me
I'm just pointing the situation in a way as how a Chinese person would see it. By using PKK as an example, you can see the exact same scenario in China but with Uyghurs instead of Kurds.

Ok, I concede that. What are the crimes these men actually committed and why aren’t they allowed to practice islam within these so called prisons.
There were 100s of terrorist attacks in that region. Most people join extremist movements if they are not happy with the quality of life. This was seen first hand in the cultural revolution, where famine caused extremist movements within the mainland and caused wars between different chinese fctions. China thought the only way to solve Xinjiang was by improving their living standards, as well as integrating the region more into their economy, as xinjiang lacked in development compared to the rest of China. This can be seen in the massive high speed infrastructute connecting xinjiang to the mainland as well as uyghurs needing lower test scores for chinese universities. They just want uyghurs to be more included into the countries growth in wealth and economy. Most of the reeducation camps are just for teaching mandarin, so uyghurs can actively join the work force in tier 1 cities and improve their living standards.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Michael Myers
muslims should all stand with china, after being bombed by imperialist scum for the past 4 decades. tell me one genocide in human history that did not lead to a mass exodus. right, there is none. and Xinjiang isn't the exception. people can legally leave via customs, don't have to flee over land and still they choose to stay because they know they aren't getting genocided, all the Uighur separatist that get paraded through C(IA)NN(etworks) left by getting a normal visa and by plane

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Collagen or rope and Michael Myers
But you don't seem to have a problem with Israel. Why don't you talk shit about your own country before pointing fingers at others? You literally have a trade relationship with them that is worth $4b. And again, we have done more for Uyghurs than you ever could. So stop talking shit.
Palestinians literally sold their land to the Jews, indeed Israel is not necessarily better than China but they atleast carry some legitimacy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
muslims should all stand with china, after being bombed by imperialist scum for the past 4 decades. tell me one genocide in human history that did not lead to a mass exodus. right, there is none. and Xinjiang isn't the exception. people can legally leave via customs, don't have to flee over land and still they choose to stay because they know they aren't getting genocided, all the Uighur separatist that get paraded through C(IA)NN(etworks) left by getting a normal visa and by plane

View attachment 1508405
Based. I didn't think you were going to be aware of this shit at first. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Palestinians literally sold their land to the Jews, indeed Israel is not necessarily better than China but they atleast carry some legitimacy
Problem is different Islamic nations have relations with non-Islamic nations that apparently oppress Islamic people, but it's only Pakistan that gets the blame. Aside from Turkey, we also have Saudi Arabia bombing the shit out of Yemen or the Gulf Arab states have ties with India whom are responsible for the lynching of Islamic people. People need to stop their hypocrisy.

Capture

China is not genociding muslims. China is genociding americucks. The uyghur and hui are fellow Chinese. Chinese do not fight Chinese.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098 and Michael Myers
Problem is different Islamic nations have relations with non-Islamic nations that apparently oppress Islamic people, but it's only Pakistan that gets the blame. Aside from Turkey, we also have Saudi Arabia bombing the shit out of Yemen or the Gulf Arab states have ties with India whom are responsible for the lynching of Islamic people. People need to stop their hypocrisy.
Go blame the Saudis and other Arab states, we were never an islamic nation to start with. Turkey moves by its own national interests and we are public about it, its literally one of the pillars of this country written on the law. Pakistan on the other hand is officially an islamic state and literally teaming up with the irreligious China who is genociding its fellow muslims. You are slandering me with hypocrisy but you guys are worse than us

Go blame the Saudis and other Arab states, we were never an islamic nation to start with. Turkey moves by its own national interests and we are public about it, its literally one of the pillars of this country written on the law. Pakistan on the other hand is officially an islamic state and literally teaming up with the irreligious China who is genociding its fellow muslims. You are slandering me with hypocrisy but you guys are worse than us
You are coping hard if you think we are worse than you. Dude. Your country literally holds annual gay prides. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And like I said, Pakistan has done way more for Uyghurs than you or any other lousy piece of shit who cries for Pakistan because of our relationship with China.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Collagen or rope
You are coping hard if you think we are worse than you. Dude. Your country literally holds annual gay prides. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And like I said, Pakistan has done way more for Uyghurs than you or any other lousy piece of shit who cries for Pakistan because of our relationship with China.
Im talking about the honesty. We claim to be a state unrelated to the religion and we keep it that way (current government is a real retard contradicting with the nature of this country though ngl). We never claimed to be an islamic state and we never acted like one, but you are a pure hypocrite who asserts the "islamic unity" and then handshakes the killer of muslims thats the point that shows the difference between two nations

Im talking about the honesty. We claim to be a state unrelated to the religion and we keep it that way (current government is a real retard contradicting with the nature of this country though ngl). We never claimed to be an islamic state and we never acted like one, but you are a pure hypocrite who asserts the "islamic unity" and then handshakes the killer of muslims thats the point that shows the difference between two nations
That's where you're wrong. China isn't a "killer of Muslims." The killer of Muslims are the Uyghurs because they have killed the Hui whom are also Muslims like I've been saying before. And it doesn't matter what kind of state you claim to be, because at least half is religious, your flag has the crescent and moon and your prime minister even changed a historical "museum" to a mosque. Even in the west, your country is associated with Islam, whether or not you formally see yourself as an Islamic state is irrelevant.

• +1
Thats because Chinese annexed a region that was supposed/used to be autonomous. I really would like to see China annexing your home and claiming your property too, lets see if you can still blindly suck China and its acts

Damn its amazing what ignorance and islamophobia does to a mf
what's your ethnicity?