China says, "We take Taiwan AND Hawaii, booyah!"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

They're lining up, fellers! Getting ready for Freddy. They rolled out the justification in advance called Article 5. That means, when it happens, they have a logical excuse. They could say, "Due to international laws and NATO policies, we can not interfere with China's capture of Hawaii. However, Taylor Swift might be preggy. Which is odd knowing the timing and all with her leaked private sex tapes. Hopefully, this won't cause any complications."

Last edited:
Animation Falling GIF

Taiwan is almost a 100% guaranteed before 2049

However Hawaii seems more like a Russia thing than China. And i doubt they are interested by now.
I finished this game last year it was really cool. Shame the Rockstar shooting mechanics as always and extremely lineal for a game that looked built for non linear story.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
hawaii is a colony of america that was forced to be a part of the union

if you advocate for hawaii as a part of america, then there should be no problem with taiwan returning to china, its rightful ruler

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
hawaii is a colony of america that was forced to be a part of the union

if you advocate for hawaii as a part of america, then there should be no problem with taiwan returning to china, its rightful ruler
Of course, Taiwan belongs to China. I agree. That's why we took that island from China as our way of saying, "What up? What chu gonna about it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back