China Theory: I believe China banned Bitcoin and Crypto because they know Evergrande will crash their economy first then the World’s

RICO

RICO

Equinox

I believe China banned Bitcoin and Crypto because they know Evergrande will crash their economy first then the World's.

I came to this conclusion by asking why. Why is China now banning bitcoin and mining. I had thought the Chinese government was involved in the mining in China. if they were the cost to risk factor probably became to great. The CCP has now definitely took a look at what is happening inside Evergrande and even after the they payed the bill they are worried it is going to crash. When/if Chinese markets collapse and the Yuan starts to tank lots poeple will try and cash out of china and possilby into crypto. Making it crash even further. Banning crypto will at least make it harder to ditch the yuan. In China you are only allowed to own 1 'home' at a time, however there is a loop hole and you can own investment properties. China might close the loophole to try and force money to flow back into the yuan.

This is just a theory I came up with. feel free to add or critique or correct me.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
China was way over extended with housing growth anyways, they are now having electricity supply shocks across the country, not lookin good

• +1
Reactions: John124 and RICO
China was way over extended with housing growth anyways, they are now having electricity supply shocks across the country, not lookin good

The chinks are satoshi and are afraid their crash will take bitcoin with it. This is why they ban it beforehand to stop chinks and others to panic sell digital currencies, leading to the biggest flash crash and forever making people lose trust in them, as they could crash anytime. The great global rug will happen another time

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Baldingman1998
lauren dragneel agrees with my theory

12AB97DB 5D1B 455A 84D6 57DA053CCAE2

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl
Get this faggot shit off my thread !

also were did you find out about sargeantincel working with feds? Do people on incel.is know about this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
They will not let Evergrande go bankrupt and the goverment will 100% split the company up in state-cooperations:feelsgah:

China's property bubble is insane to the point it makes 1980s Tokyo look like Tennessee, so obviously the chickens come home to roost.

However I think u r slightly off, banning bitcoin and attacking fintechs, as well as the attack on tech is more of a thing to please the overworked, underpaid, mogged average Chinese person, because Evergrande, and the wider sector WILL need to be bailed out, and what they don't want is the Chinese everyman complaining about bailing out and helping the elite while they are touling away to buy a 12RM bowl of noodles.

Fucking with tech and fintech is a way of saying look Chow I am with you, and helping make it so these rich guys can't exploit you with their evil easy money tech companies and weird coins, so of course I am not seeing u over by bailing out a ludicrous asset market I helped create anyway!

If people get pissed about bailouts they will be pissed at government, and then people start doing stupid shit like Brexit because they're all brainlets. China wants to control that because all things said, China is a very effective government, and the system, for the majority, does work better than the alternative.

Your points are also valid to an extent, plus the fact cryptos are a way people burn energy and China has an energy crunch, to the point it is impacting even manufacturing and growth now

• +1
Reactions: RICO, hebbewem and RIPPED IRL
View attachment 1339576

I believe China banned Bitcoin and Crypto because they know Evergrande will crash their economy first then the World's.

I came to this conclusion by asking why. Why is China now banning bitcoin and mining. I had thought the Chinese government was involved in the mining in China. if they were the cost to risk factor probably became to great. The CCP has now definitely took a look at what is happening inside Evergrande and even after the they payed the bill they are worried it is going to crash. When/if Chinese markets collapse and the Yuan starts to tank lots poeple will try and cash out of china and possilby into crypto. Making it crash even further. Banning crypto will at least make it harder to ditch the yuan. In China you are only allowed to own 1 'home' at a time, however there is a loop hole and you can own investment properties. China might close the loophole to try and force money to flow back into the yuan.

This is just a theory I came up with. feel free to add or critique or correct me.
Crypto is way too against the system. There are 3 types of people who control the world.

1) the States who try to control the people

2) banks who try to control the money

3) people who are rich and own company’s

1) and 2) are opposed to crypto and 3) don’t care

crypto won’t survive even in capitalist western country’s. It will be banned In most country’s as they are already trying to make it as unusable as possible in Europe for example. Even if they don’t outright Bann it (cuz they never do that cuz „freedom“ 😉 ) they will make it unusable and unprofitable. Just like vaccines aren’t mandatory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RICO and johncruz12345

Last edited:

nigga really does just pump out threads off 4chan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO, one job away and sytyl
China owns 70% of bitcoin mining tho.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
View attachment 1339602

The chinks are satoshi and are afraid their crash will take bitcoin with it. This is why they ban it beforehand to stop chinks and others to panic sell digital currencies, leading to the biggest flash crash and forever making people lose trust in them, as they could crash anytime. The great global rug will happen another time
Name

China banned Bitcoined, for the #15th time.
Nothing new.that china hates bitcoin, is already priced into current Bitcoin price. Everybody knows, China (government) hates Bitcoin. Because their local currency is such a shit thing; that people would rather own any shitcoin-crypto than that Yuan.

Will USA, FED. Allow Bitcoin, crypto; to become a competitor for the USD though???
I'm not sure.
I suspect they don't. So all we can hope for, that thay will be asleep and miss to do something to a point that they are to late.