Chinese woman picking me up

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
42yo Chinese woman is picking me up and taking me to dinner in Manchester. We always go to a hotpot buffet place.

Sometimes she sucks my cock in some dark motorway services carpark..

I'm hoping for it tonight.

She's also married to some old guy in his 50s

XPF5lu9.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2969, UglyMan and 7 others
42yo Chinese woman is picking me up and taking me to dinner in Manchester. We always go to a hotpot buffet place.

XPF5lu9.jpg
You're living the life man, fucking post wall Ching Chong ping pong roasties :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2969, Truecel14 and 4 others
The free dinner ain't bad either

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Stoppe takeing mie wahmahhhennnn!!!😡😡😡😡

XPF5lu9.jpg
Show body pics

62aWgoU.jpg

vyMoopQ.jpg

Gonna try and get her to stop somewhere dark and suck me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 470
@alien will be proud of me

Parked in some dark industrial estate and she sucked me for about 10 second before the security man was spotted with a torch.

Jfl. Home now

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
jfl what a sad life.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 2012
I'm assuming her husband is Asian?

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
You've managed to find a girl whos even lower on the lookscale than you. Congrats

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
You've managed to find a girl whos even lower on the lookscale than you. Congrats
just at imagining living his life, i feel sick and sad tbh...woaw

Why contribute to hypergamy and adultery?
even you can do better, that's bad for you, for the husband and for society in general

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444 and 8 others
dude she prob tried this on so many guys and you’re prob the only guy who was down lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2969, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
dude she prob tried this on so many guys and you’re prob the only guy who was down lmao
She is a whore and it’s obvious since she is willing to cheat on her husband.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 3020
I've known her for years.. she owns businesses and I used to help her with the IT stuff..

Is the husband a ricecel?
No some Brit loser in his 50s.

He's paranoid as hell thought. She has to text him every hour to say where she is
zvpy4yY.jpg

I got a nice buffet meal and sucked for about 10 seconds.

Can't complain

He's paranoid as hell thought. She has to text him every hour to say where she is
zvpy4yY.jpg

Can't complain
Well he should be paranoid lol. I hate the metallic feeling of a blowjob

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, UglyMan, Achathin and 4 others

zvpy4yY.jpg

Can't complain
Lol he has a tight leash yet is still getting cucked:feelskek: idrc if hes getting cucked, if the husband was a ricecel tho id have been MAD

XPF5lu9.jpg
Tell her husband. Be a good guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Dicklet.4.3, Achathin and 2 others
Most women are like that, man, the majority of them.
I disagree. Most are slutty in their youth but after they settle down they do have values and respect, at least most of them.

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and MammothActuary
@Mr_Norwood
Tell her husband. Where are your morals?
I disagree. Most are slutty in their youth but after they settle down they do have values and respect, at least most of them.
You are delusional. Once a hoe, always a hoe. That's what studies consistently show. That's why you need to marry a virgin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 3043
@Mr_Norwood

You are delusional. Once a hoe, always a hoe. That's what studies consistently show. That's why you need to marry a virgin
wtf why are you so smart? all you said is true, i tough you were a slayer IRL
I have a hard time believing so.
a hoe is a hoe. once a hoe, always a hoe buddyboyo. may be some exceptions still, but does not worth marry them most of the time

wtf why are you so smart? all you said is true, i tough you were a slayer IRL

a hoe is a hoe. once a hoe, always a hoe buddyboyo. may be some exceptions still, but does not worth marry them most of the time
The majority of the female gender are terrible human beings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The majority of the female gender are terrible human beings.
agree, at least in higher proportions in western due to the sexual liberalization

@Mr_Norwood

No.. not my problem and I don't need the drama.

They have a 11yo daughter and a wrecked marriage wouldn't be good for her

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 3043
agree, at least in higher proportions in western due to the sexual liberalization
World wide wise, the majority of them are bitches.

That is actually a fair reason.

it's an over case, she is a fking whore it is what it is.i mean if it was not u, she would cuck him by smb else...
though i'll never do such a thing

I have a hard time believing so.
Most adult women I know seem very respectful to their husbands and I couldn't think of them doing that. And mind you, I'm not a naive normie coper, I'm very skeptic and realistic.

I have a friend that was a terraslut, but when she got into a relationship she stayed loyal to the guy. Of course this is just an isolated case, usually sluts do cheat after a while. But it's not all girls that are sluts, it's about 50-50. In psl forums people exaggerate and say they're all sluts but there are some girls that just don't like to go clubbing and hook ups.

Most adult women I know seem very respectful to their husbands and I couldn't think of them doing that. And mind you, I'm not a naive normie coper, I'm very skeptic and realistic.

I have a friend that was a terraslut, but when she got into a relationship she stayed loyal to the guy. Of course this is just an isolated case, usually sluts do cheat after a while. But it's not all girls that are sluts, it's about 50-50. In psl forums people exaggerate and say they're all sluts but there are some girls that just don't like to go clubbing and hook ups.
you live in a more or less religious country though it does help. you can't compare to europe or USA imo

I see. Well, we all have our own beliefs when it comes down to this type of stuff.

jfl At you, this is like psl 1z literally has no youth features at all.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
It is what it is

I love hoes and sluts

• Ugh..
I see. Well, we all have our own beliefs when it comes down to this type of stuff.
Maybe it's because we're from different countries as @streege suggested. But maybe it's because you don't have enough women in your social circle IRL to prove you otherwise and you end up exaggerating the blackpill
I love hoes and sluts
That's cucked dude.

• +1
I love boats and hoes

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Maybe it's because we're from different countries as @streege suggested. But maybe it's because you don't have enough women in your social circle IRL to prove you otherwise and you end up exaggerating the blackpill

That's cucked dude.
I see.

That's cucked dude.
It’s the American Way

She was the one who wrecked the marraige. Now tell the husband you callous son of a bitch! Their daughter needs to know she's a cheating whore

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
In the ideal society both you and that ricecel whore would be killed on spot for sex out of wedlock.

if u don't tell her husband ur a cucked and weak faggot