Chink shares her experience only dating white men

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken

Fucking pathetic, first off she’s ugly as fuck. With a disgusting body. No sane man wants to date her.

Second of all, she’s crying over white men wanting blonde stacies while being BWC ONLY

Asian western women are so fucking pathetic and need to die

maybe she should date her looksmatch instead of crying about Brad not wanting her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, 📎♿️⚙️, seethe and 7 others
What of creatura is this

disgusting

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr

Fucking pathetic, first off she’s ugly as fuck. With a disgusting body. No sane man wants to date her.

Second of all, she’s crying over white men wanting blonde stacies while being BWC ONLY

maybe she should date her looksmatch instead of crying about Brad not wanting her

Meanwhile gooks are too busy slaying Turkish and Russian JBS

Least white worshipping and self hating asian foid. When will they realize birthing subhuman hapa children won't change their race for the better

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and sportsmogger
Least white worshipping and self hating asian foid. When will they realize birthing subhuman hapa children won't change their race for the better

Rice mogs noodle to hell and back

Ugly ahh Moonface mfer

Yeah and the only white men cooming inside you are the ones too subhuman to fuck white women you silly fucking twat

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
She wishes to be white lol

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
she can't even if she wanted her looksmatch roped in womb

What do you mean by rice and noodles? Chinese and Japanese???
asian men mogs asian women

rice = asian men

noodle= asian women

asian men should put asian women in check

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, wishIwasSalludon and sportsmogger
asian men mogs asian women

rice = asian men

noodle= asian women

They should, but some Asian women are too busy chasing White men, and then their HAPA daughters are busy chasing White men as well, so Asian women sre essentially breeding themselves out of existence.

The entitlement

This:

wants this:

The Fashionisto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Lefty Rankin, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Self hating noodle make me so angry especially when they are ugly but demand a white chad

yeah I remember seeing this TikTok. Caging at the hypocrisy

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

She's just ugly. It's not cause she's not white. Stupid girl.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Hottaco34
Self hating noodle make me so angry especially when they are ugly but demand a white chad
That's ironic, coming from a guy who's username screams he wishes he was someone else.

• JFL

Be nice.

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

:yes::bigbrain:

That's ironic, coming from a guy whose username screams he wishes he was someone else.
it’s just based off of @WishIwasChico name but in my case I think Salludon mogs Chico. I don’t literally wish I was salludon. Over for ur iq ur either a simp with yellow fever or an Asian woman leaping behind that screen

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
it’s just based off of @WishIwasChico name but in my case I think Salludon mogs Chico. I don’t literally wish I was salludon. Over for ur iq ur either a simp with yellow fever or an Asian woman leaping behind that screen
Simp? A mother heckin pimp is what I am. And I'm married to an Asian woman. Don't get it twisted though and think I was trying to defend this chick. It's just that nobody should be calling anyone "self hating" with a username like yours.

• JFL
her looksmatch died from an explosion in a factory

her looksmatch was executed for using a VPN