Choose between NEET inceldom with governmental support or being a wageslave family man

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Option A: Government funded social housing & monthly NEET bux. Stress free life with little to no responsibilities at the cost of no sex

Option B: Beta bux. Work 40-50+ hours a week. Live upper middle class. You have 2-3 kids, your wife probably dislikes you and offers you pity sex once a week or so.

I will literally choose option A anytime. NEET incel lifestyle isn’t even that bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Sprinkles, try2beme and 5 others
the only thing that matters is not being alone. thats the only way to be happy.
that is if your wife truly loves you, id prefer the 2nd one
altough optimal life is neet family man in farm

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, med, pig_face and 3 others
the only thing that matters is not being alone. thats the only way to be happy.
that is if your wife truly loves you, id prefer the 2nd one
altough optimal life is neet family man in farm
Is English your second language

Even if ur wife doesn’t love you, atleast you have loving children

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and IAMNOTANINCEL
both have their place depending on what period of civilization you're in. in the growth period, serfdom/wageslave with a big family is great. in the decline phase family, possessions, even land and property become liabilities subject to government seizure and criminal plundering. family and friends especially can be used against you. you want to downsize and minimize as much as your networth as possible that is exposed to the world. i have 99% of my wealth stored inside my brain as a seed phrase i memorized. i have a backup embossed on stainless steel buried 6 feet in my parent's house under concrete slab inside a lead box.

most living expenses i have is handled by the government as an enlightened n337 i have both welfare and foodstamps. i live well below my means and sometimes i have more welfare than i can spend, i put those in my bitcoin address with a bitcoin atm

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Eternal_
I want sex from women only once a month, but I think I would still pick Option A.

Option A: Government funded social housing & monthly NEET bux. Stress free life with little to no responsibilities at the cost of no sex

Option B: Beta bux. Work 40-50+ hours a week. Live upper middle class. You have 2-3 kids, your wife probably dislikes you and offers you pity sex once a week or so.

I will literally choose option A anytime. NEET incel lifestyle isn’t even that bad
stupid question because no one wants a trash betabux marriage. B should be the same thing but you work less hours, your wife likes you and you have sex 3x per week (1x per week after you have kids)

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Eternal_
NEET

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Neet

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
stupid question because no one wants a trash betabux marriage. B should be the same thing but you work less hours, your wife likes you and you have sex 3x per week (1x per week after you have kids)
Most men end up beta buxxing. How is it a stupid question?! It’s very realistic!

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
The wageslave is way more respected by his people and those who sorround him, that goes without question.

The only reason this forum exists in the first place is because the majority here are not respected by their own people nor they get approval by them so they resort to socialize with strangers that are the same as them. They also want to get that approval via looks, which is the lowest effort and most vanity way to get that approval, showing again their incompetence and lack of manlihood.

The wageslave is way more respected by his people and those who sorround him, that goes without question.
“Respected by everyone”—just not by his wife. Brutal

Most men end up beta buxxing. How is it a stupid question?! It’s very realistic!
you clearly dont know what betabux means. betabux is where the woman doesnt like the guy at all and only wants his money, you can very easily spot a betabux couple (the man is typically much older than the girl)

you clearly dont know what betabux means. betabux is where the woman doesnt like the guy at all and only wants his money, you can very easily spot a betabux couple (the man is typically much older than the girl)
?????

It can’t be understated how much of an utterly shit poster you are

I've been a NEET and can tell you it gets boring very quickly. It's really easy to let your daily routine/motivation for life slip away, before you know it, you've become a coomer, obese, even more socially withdrawn than before, and that does not feel good at all. I felt suicidal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Xtra and Eternal_
?????

It can’t be understated how much of an utterly shit poster you are
okay so you commonly see betabux relationships where the guy is a rich old man she's just using for money? because i literally never see that. i live in a low class area there's 0 betabuxxers here

Yes. You think it’s normal for your wife to hate and disrespect you? Wow!
No, but it has been made certain you are low IQ enough to not understand the joke.

I've been a NEET and can tell you it gets boring very quickly. It's really easy to let your daily routine/motivation for life slip away, before you know it, you've become a coomer, obese, even more socially withdrawn than before, and that does not feel good at all. I felt suicidal.
did you become obese while neet? i am not obese but im gaining weight from food coping and rotting

• +1
Reactions: ascension
No, but it has been made certain you are low IQ enough to not understand the joke.
It’s your fault that your English skills suck and you can’t convey a joke on the internet. Dumbass.

how did u get out of it

• +1
Reactions: ascension
did you become obese while neet? i am not obese but im gaining weight from food coping and rotting

Yeah man. Even though I was going to the gym, it still wasn't enough because the rest of the day I was sitting in my chair doing fuck all. When I get bored, I end up eating junk food and fapping. Once I started doing that, I became even more subhuman and lost confidence, didn't want to leave the house at all, that then made me more depressed. It's a downwards spiral.

Getting a part time job actually saved me because it was a manual labour job, so it helped me get in shape and forced me to talk to people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Eternal_
It’s your fault that your English skills suck and you can’t convey a joke on the internet. Dumbass.
I guess the laughing faces were not "bri'ish ain't it" enough for you to understand
2664054 hqdefault 2

i wageslaved for 4 years and now i get a good amount of neetbux. I dont see a reason to go back unless id make at least 60-70k€ to afford a house and sportscar.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

living this way rn, pretty sweet

not an incel either

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
A in 2024, B like 40 years ago

A tale of two forums.