Choose life (you aren't living when a drug addict)

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
@Chad1212

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that when I have heroin?

• +1
Reactions: jumbostacker, Deleted member 5145, Ponder and 4 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Toth's thot and Swolepenisman
@alexjones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
I pray for him ngl.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69 and Swolepenisman
I pray for him ngl.
I'm in a wierd stage in my life I'm either about to go down a path where I do my school and get shit done and start wokring and maybe go to college or another path where I stay around my druggie friends and wind up trying meth bc this lady always pushing it on me tbh sometimes it looks awesome to shoot up heroin like this tbhhttps://youtu.be/fmtbQW9MTX4

I'm in a wierd stage in my life I'm either about to go down a path where I do my school and get shit done and start wokring and maybe go to college or another path where I stay around my druggie friends and wind up trying meth bc this lady always pushing it on me tbh sometimes it looks awesome to shoot up heroin like this tbhhttps://youtu.be/fmtbQW9MTX4
My area is full of them, don't do it. Wish I school maxxed tbh, I'm not even dumb just lazy. Being both are bad tbh, I will stop neeting next year shits killing me. Covid made it worse too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Swolepenisman
My area is full of them, don't do it. Wish I school maxxed tbh, I'm not even dumb just lazy. Being both are bad tbh, I will stop neeting next year shits killing me. Covid made it worse too.
I hope I go to college tbh cause it's pretty much the norm now although my friends say it's been shitty cause covod but hope that'll be over soon

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Let’s save him

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
@Chad1212

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that when I have heroin?
Thats a very good quote man I really like it but I dont use heroin,only opioids I ever tried are tramadol and codeine
It changed my perspective in life but I cant stop :(

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Thats a very good quote man I really like it but I dont use heroin,only opioids I ever tried are tramadol and codeine
It changed my perspective in life but I cant stop :(
Try LSD

• +1
Reactions: Chad69