Chris Bumstead gives the REAL unfiltered lowdown on steroids (MUST WATCH covers TRT too)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Serious 10 minutes that you will be thankful for.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, coispet, JohnBaza and 6 others
Didnt watch but hes probably tryin to eliminate the competition

Yo we really need to ban the new breed of useless shit posters like you man.

Wtf are you even doing here you NPC?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, hardestmfintheroom, Descender and 2 others

Look at the Gen Z sheep.

Watching Chris Bumstead in an interview is apparently 'nerdy'.

They see one guy throw the react, so they all follow LMAO.

Gen Z are lemmings lmao @infini

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, WrathOfOlives, infini and 5 others
very true but doubt anyone here takes or Will take steroids

very true but doubt anyone here takes or Will take steroids

You#'re very wrong bro. I can tell you're new.

There were a lot of the OG crowd from 2020-2021 that took it and ascended. Some lost their hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Eren and KING REIDYZ
Just inject and shut the fuck up already about worrying about steroids you turd.

You're endlessly posting about muh steroid dangers and cautioning everyone for no reason....

Have you ever taken any? No? None? Then what the fuck do you know?

You are just a major pussy in disguise it seems. It is totally possible to roid responsibly, I know.

Stop with this fear mongering. This guy just wants you all to be in fear.

There are many compounds to pick from and experimental paths to go... needles aren't even needed anymore.

Everyone is not gonna be bald and dead just from some enhancements JFL

Just follow rule #1: don't listen to morons who listen to other morons. Nothing has zero risk. Also...

ssrco,racerback,womens,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and kebab
that fucker is blasting everything known to mankind while having a genetic kidney disorder. crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
that fucker is blasting everything known to mankind while having a genetic kidney disorder. crazy tbh

Actually, no.

If you actually watched the video (Which you wouldn't as you're a TikTok addicted scrolling Zoomer with an NPC mind designed by social media AI algorithms) you'd know his steroid usage has actually gone down over the years.

Actually, no.

If you actually watched the video (Which you wouldn't as you're a TikTok addicted Zoomer with an NPC mind designed by social media AI algorithms) you'd know his steroid usage has actually gone down over the years.
lmao sure you have absolutely zero clue how the bodybuilding industry works

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lmao sure you have absolutely zero clue how the bodybuilding industrie works

You're a sandal flapper from street-shitting land. Fuck off trying to flex in my thread. You aren't a bro. You're a tool.

You're a sandal flapper from street-shitting land. Fuck off trying to flex in my thread. You aren't a bro. You're a tool.
I’m not indian lmao

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and SteveRogers
I've done them all and it's not worth it

Their girls mog personality wise, keep coping with muh ltb feminist white whale

Definitely not a feminist. Definitely not a whale. Size 12 I've bought her dresses. Definitely not LTB.

Run along now.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Crayola CØck and FutureSlayer
definitely horse faced tho :feelskek:

No actually, I play with her face while we're in bed together and point out her strengths from a facial scientific angle. I talk to her about her compact face, lol. 'How do you know all this?'

Lol, you're so in-denial. It's cognitive dissonance. You just refuse to believe a poster on here can be normal and in a loving relationship.

Project elsewhere bro.

No actually, I play with her face always and point out her strengths from a facial scientific angle. I talk to her about her compact face.

Lol, you're so in-denial. It's cognitive dissonance. You just refuse to believe a poster on here can be normal and in a loving relationship.

Project elsewhere bro.
when did this shit become .is? u flexing ur ltb gf? ethnic copes it seems

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Crayola CØck
View attachment 2611554

Look at the Gen Z sheep.

Watching Chris Bumstead in an interview is apparently 'nerdy'.

They see one guy throw the react, so they all follow LMAO.

Gen Z are lemmings lmao @infini
keep watching juiceheads rambling about shooting substances up their ass, you are out of touch oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Crayola CØck and SteveRogers
when did this shit become .is? u flexing ur ltb gf? ethnic copes it seems

Great comeback. Even using my own insults against other posters, on me. That's when you know the little shit follows you around the forum. I'm flattered btw bro.

Last edited:
keep watching juiceheads rambling about shooting substances up their ass, you are out of touch oldcel

Keep watching kPopstars put makeup on their face and get slime injected into their cheekbones so they appear more prominent.

You are a never have touched any pussy Gen Zcel.

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
He’s right about it being dangerous when it’s abused, but, if you know what you’re doing, done your research, taken precautions for hair, heart, liver ect, it could really ascend you and your body. Like you said about the 2020 users.

• +1
Great comeback. Even using my own insults against other posts, on me. That's when you know the little shit follows you around the forum. I'm flattered btw bro.
You’re literally brown shitting on other ethnics, have some dignity and sympathy towards your bros.

As a white I would bag that ltb in a night tho, wondering how this makes you feel

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Crayola CØck, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Keep watching kPopstars put makeup on their face and get slime injected into their cheekbones so they appear more prominent.

You are a never have touched any pussy Gen Zcel.
ur dating some roastie my guy :forcedsmile: you betabux for her too don't you curry
IMG 8996

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and kebab
He’s right about it being dangerous when it’s abused, but, if you know what you’re doing, done your research, taken precautions for hair, heart, liver ect, it could really ascend you and your body. Like you said about the 2020 users.
And I’d say you really need to make sure every other aspect is nailed down perfectly. Your sleep, diet, training, recovery ect all make a big difference and you should focus on all of that before PEDs. However it’s no secret, that excluding genetics, PEDs will make the biggest difference to your physique.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

He also said it depends on your genetics as to whether or not you may experience side-effects and the type of side-effects. Which was the most interesting part for me and the best take-away, imo.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and MaestheticMaso
He also said it depends on your genetics as to whether or not you may experience side-effects and the type of side-effects. Which was the most interesting part for me and the best take-away, imo.
Yeah that’s true, you’ll never know how you’ll react without trying it first jfl. Like with most things though, most people will get moderate side effects with moderate to well results.

I guess you can target the moderate sides, but when you start to get crazy sides like Gyno, hair loss ect that’s where it becomes a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
You’re literally brown shitting on other ethnics, have some dignity and sympathy towards your bros.

As a white I would bag that ltb in a night tho, wondering how this makes you feel

I don't recognise these fags as my 'bros'. These are your men of YOUR village.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and FutureSlayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Crayola CØck and kebab
Yeah that’s true, you’ll never know how you’ll react without trying it first jfl. Like with most things though, most people will get moderate side effects with moderate to well results.

I guess you can target the moderate sides, but when you start to get crazy sides like Gyno, hair loss ect that’s where it becomes a looksmin

Yeah, he states clearly. You may end up needing to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

I wonder if the side-effects are greater in those with weaker bodily genetics.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Just inject and shut the fuck up already about worrying about steroids you turd.

You're endlessly posting about muh steroid dangers and cautioning everyone for no reason....

Have you ever taken any? No? None? Then what the fuck do you know?

You are just a major pussy in disguise it seems. It is totally possible to roid responsibly, I know.

Stop with this fear mongering. This guy just wants you all to be in fear.

There are many compounds to pick from and experimental paths to go... needles aren't even needed anymore.

Everyone is not gonna be bald and dead just from some enhancements JFL

Just follow rule #1: don't listen to morons who listen to other morons. Nothing has zero risk. Also...

ssrco,racerback,womens,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg
i mean tbf i think its just the wave of 14 year olds taking sarms thinking it safer than steroids and then stacking it with shit that doesn't make sense and then dying of problems at like 35

Yeah, he states clearly. You may end up needing to be on TRT for the rest of your life.

I wonder if the side-effects are greater in those with weaker bodily genetics.
That’s a risk you have to accept, but the doses people here take are nothing compared to IFBB pros ( they take grams, HGH, insulin ect) most will never even afford all of that, let alone their organs handle that.

Different sides occur due to different reasons. If you have a genetical heart condition or risk to blood clots for example, then that’s probably the most risky issue. That’s why guys like Zyzz died.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, SteveRogers and MakinItHappen
i mean tbf i think its just the wave of 14 year olds taking sarms thinking it safer than steroids and then stacking it with shit that doesn't make sense and then dying of problems at like 35

What wave is this? Is this covered anywhere on the internet? Who did you hear this from? Or do you know them personally?

What wave is this? Is this covered anywhere on the internet? Who did you hear this from? Or do you know them personally?
tiktok, instagram, AM I THE BIGGEST 16 YEAR OLD ON THIS PLATFORM?!?!

• +1
tiktok, instagram, AM I THE BIGGEST 16 YEAR OLD ON THIS PLATFORM?!?!
everyone will realize that being natty just isn't that impressive literally have never seen a true natty over 5'9 look super good

That’s a risk you have to accept, but the doses people here take are nothing compared to IFBB pros ( they take grams, HGH, insulin ect) most will never even afford all of that, let alone their organs handle that.

Different sides occur due to different reasons. If you have a genetical heart condition or risk to blood clots for example, then that’s probably the most risky issue. That’s why guys like Zyzz died.

Yeah only you aren't including just how much Zyzz was taking. ChestBrah was vocal about it. He was going heavy.

I think the best thing to do if you are going to hop on, even in low dosage, is to take a blood test beforehand. See if you have any underlying health concerns which may cause you problems in 10-15 years time and which as a result will get accelerated potentially by the PED usage.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Depends on the sarms, something like Osta and LGD have up to phase 3 trials. Some shit like S23 never passed and were meant to be used as a male contraceptive.

Yeah only you aren't including just how much Zyzz was taking. ChestBrah was vocal about it. He was going heavy.

I think the best thing to do if you are going to hop on, even in low dosage, is to take a blood test beforehand. See if you have any underlying health concerns which may cause you problems in 10-15 years time and which as a result will get accelerated potentially by the PED usage.
Yeah Zyzz did like 6 cycles with shit like Tren as well. Doesn’t help that he was taking coke as well since that puts so much pressure on the heart.

I agree, and money should also not be an issue to get frequent tests, and you should ideally be able to afford an anabolic harms reduction doctor, just in case.

• +1
Yeah Zyzz did like 6 cycles with shit like Tren as well. Doesn’t help that he was taking coke as well since that puts so much pressure on the heart.

I agree, and money should also not be an issue to get frequent tests, and you should ideally be able to afford an anabolic harms reduction doctor, just in case.

Yup, he was on yayo, while injecting his bum with tren. Then people blame it entirely on his health condition.

No, this guy did everything that he could possibly do to cause the perfect storm that would end his life.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Depends on the sarms, something like Osta and LGD have up to phase 3 trials. Some shit like S23 never passed and were meant to be used as a male contraceptive.
the trials for something like ostarine wont reflect anything if it isn't over a 10 year period or more and will never have conclusive trials so, i dont think its any safer than something like mk 677, while shit like anavar and test have been documented for decades

• Hmm...
Yup, he was on yayo, while injecting his bum with tren. Then people blame it entirely on his health condition.

No, this guy did everything that he could possibly do to cause the perfect storm that would end his life.
Too many abused dogs, especially in this Looksmaxxing space start taking roids without even knowing anything about them jfl. That’s the real issue.

• +1
the trials for something like ostarine wont reflect anything if it isn't over a 10 year period or more and will never have conclusive trials so, i dont think its any safer than something like mk 677, while shit like anavar and test have been documented for decades
They’ve used osta as a muscle retainer for people with diseases, although the doses are much lower than what people usually take.

Mk-677 is worse as it fucks with your blood levels and can cause pre diabetes

They’ve used osta as a muscle retainer for people with diseases, although the doses are much lower than what people usually take.

Mk-677 is worse as it fucks with your blood levels and can cause pre diabetes
thats the point tho you arent going to be takign a normal dose of ostarine or a lower dose, if you are why are you taking it at all cause it wont make you look better for the risks associated with it

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back