Christianity is the only religion that holds the pretext of humanity being inherently "evil"

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
It is the only religion that recognizes that we are inherently fallen and deeply sinful people. We are prone to being guided from our lizard brain and act like animals. We are a violent, hateful, territorial, selfish and hedonistic race. The only way out from our inherently wicked ways is through faith in our Lord & savior, Jesus Christ. Only through belief in Him and walking in the will of God, the Father are we to find meaning and redemption in this dark and demented world.

We are unable to save ourselves. There is no redemption/salvation in our self-righteousness. I urge you all to repent and accept the free gift of salvation offered by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Looksmaxxing will not fill that void. Neither will any female or amount of money or status.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomop, horsefacin, JoshuaG and 15 others
Do not weep for me, for I am set free

Amazing Christ pilled thread

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, wishIwasSalludon, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
How can you be Christian but like gay people so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and lunin7
Isaiah is old testament

christianity recognizes that gay people need to be exterminated, but it also advocates for compassion, so it's possible to keep the gays comfortable while killing them humanely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, badluck, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
christianity recognizes that gay people need to be exterminated, but it also advocates for compassion, so it's possible to keep the gays comfortable while killing them humanely
No it doesn’t ☠️ it’s a sin to kill

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Eternal_
Am I supposed to hate gay people? They’re sinful people just like I am.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and HeLivesAgain
There is no evil or good

Am I supposed to hate gay people? They’re sinful people just like I am.
You said you think homosexuality itself is desirable and admirable. Not really a case of "love the sinner hate the sin"

Isaiah is old testament
..and?? The God of the OT is the same God of the NT.
You said you think homosexuality itself is desirable and admirable. Not really a case of "love the sinner hate the sin"
it is desirable, admirable & still a sin. Many things can be true at once.

@Spiͯriͯtualcel

It is the only religion that recognizes that we are inherently fallen and deeply sinful people. We are prone to being guided from our lizard brain and act like animals. We are a violent, hateful, territorial, selfish and hedonistic race. The only way out from our inherently wicked ways is through faith in our Lord & savior, Jesus Christ. Only through belief in Him and walking in the will of God, the Father are we to find meaning and redemption in this dark and demented world.

We are unable to save ourselves. There is no redemption/salvation in our self-righteousness. I urge you all to repent and accept the free gift of salvation offered by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Looksmaxxing will not fill that void. Neither will any female or amount of money or status.

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away"
great post and 100% facts tbh. imo, from what i see humans (mostly) are inherently cruel and terrible and dont even fucking realise it about themselves but that doesn't stop me from holding hope we can be good

hopefully one day ill be saved, everything seems so grim and hopeless at the moment i dont see a light at the end of the tunnel dont know if i ever will but when i go back to religion it does tend to help a bit

thanks for this post mate may God be with you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Eternal_
Christ cuck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Last edited:
Yes, nearly every person is cruel and the only thing that prevents them displaying it out in the open is virtue signalling.

yep. everyone is evil deep down but christ saves

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Eternal_
Christianity is high IQ but islam is more effective and pragmatic one. I perfer androcentrism where foids are considered fleshlight and property

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Eternal_
Islam is better for alpha males but christianity is way better for betas,because in islam an alpha or rich male can get 4 wives this is not fair and makes islam anti-beta religion

Islam is better for alpha males but christianity is way better for betas,because in islam an alpha or rich male can get 4 wives this is not fair and makes islam anti-beta religion
If that were true why is the middle east populated by inbred looking knock off curries.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Danish_Retard
If that were true why is the middle east populated by inbred looking knock off curries.
That is because men choose women and you can't see women face at all.Also alpha means rich in arab people.So curry looking rich guy gets randomly 4 women.
If females choose males or rich males choose beautiful females population look better after generations.
In arab countries there is no such a thing.

Even though I am in no way religious, (Protestant) Christianity is the only religion that really says you can't work your way to salvation by doing good acts. All other religions feel tainted by man in that way, where more obedience gets you greater rewards, or they're too accepting of everything (God is all loving etc unitarian universalist nonsense) or just psycho (like Calvinism or other predestined religions). I like the quote in the Bible about how man's works are like dirty rags to God. It makes the most sense to me - our "good" actions would be meaningless to an omnipotent and omniscient being. We would have all gone against his orders and sinned at some point.

I don't like the jewish origins of Christianity and many parts of it, but this particular aspect feels divine to me in a weird way. It's why if I were religious, I would probably be a Christian.

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Eternal_
That's why Chrisitianity doesn't make sense.

Even though I am in no way religious, (Protestant) Christianity is the only religion that really says you can't work your way to salvation by doing good acts. All other religions feel tainted by man in that way, where more obedience gets you greater rewards, or they're too accepting of everything (God is all loving etc unitarian universalist nonsense) or just psycho (like Calvinism or other predestined religions). I like the quote in the Bible about how man's works are like dirty rags to God. It makes the most sense to me - our "good" actions would be meaningless to an omnipotent and omniscient being. We would have all gone against his orders and sinned at some point.

I don't like the jewish origins of Christianity and many parts of it, but this particular aspect feels divine to me in a weird way. It's why if I were religious, I would probably be a Christian.
Lol Calvinism is one of the branches of Protestant Christianity.

Its also the only one where God shows the ultimate move of love, he dies for our sins

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
religion was probably made for that, to teach empathy so we could have more chances of survival and better lifestyle

Its probably all made up specially the catholic version, but I can be wrong, I find gnosticism interesting

our brain wants to imagine an afterlife so we dont feel lonely or maybe theres other dimensions we arent capable of access through our consciousness, or maybe we can but dont know how, look at egyptians, pretty interesting stuff

They just misunderstood Jesus’ message tbh

No the only way out is science and innovation
Eugenetics and selective breeding
Mass behaviour correction
Not some Christ cuck

Ban this Christ cucks

Bomp

It is Jesus Christs birthday 🥰🙏🏻☦️

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄☦️😇🥰😍🙏🏻

• Love it
Reactions: JoshuaG and diamondbill
Bomp for Jesus 🙏🏻😇✝️