[Christianity] The Trinity makes very little sense to me

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
It's like every analogy or attempt to describe it as words just ends up falling away to heresy.

Saying the Father the Son and the Holy spirit have different functions = partialism
The most common way I've seen people describe it is its like H2O, forms of ice, water, gas but ultimately still H2O in essence however even Christians reject this as modalism.

Its even more confusing when you understand most verses that ascribe the Trinity are only presented in John and even they are contentious. I find it very difficult to believe Jesus even preached the trinity because if he quite literally proclaimed to be God why isn't this explicitly mentioned in any of Mark, Matthew or Luke the earliest of the NT?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It’s all a bunch of kike nonsense anyways, it’s hard to wholeheartedly believe in it when you have an IQ above 90

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
It’s all a bunch of kike nonsense anyways, it’s hard to wholeheartedly believe in it when you have an IQ above 90
I tried to believe it, wish I could I know very intelligent people who do irl and I honestly am not sure how

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I tried to believe it, wish I could I know very intelligent people who do irl and I honestly am not sure how
Yeah I get what you mean, ik a guy with a confirmed IQ of 152 who also tried to believe in it, tried to make sense of it, but one way to really solidify any type of belief is by applying the scientific method, and one part of that is to find counter arguments to whatever your hypothesis/belief is and try to dismantle it, the biggest counter argument for religion as a whole are Nietzsches writings, btw he wasn’t actually against religion and he was quite saddened by the fact it’s going away because he understood the consequences it will have on us, but the so called “death of god” is inevitable once we found out about evolution, there is no coming back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and SubhumanCurrycel
Because it forms a bedrock from which you can start actually believing in other things. Really smart people who arent Christian always seem to be unstable somehow, but midwits can be atheists without any real problem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slavusz, 5'7 zoomer, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
It's like every analogy or attempt to describe it as words just ends up falling away to heresy.

Saying the Father the Son and the Holy spirit have different functions = partialism
The most common way I've seen people describe it is its like H2O, forms of ice, water, gas but ultimately still H2O in essence however even Christians reject this as modalism.

Its even more confusing when you understand most verses that ascribe the Trinity are only presented in John and even they are contentious. I find it very difficult to believe Jesus even preached the trinity because if he quite literally proclaimed to be God why isn't this explicitly mentioned in any of Mark, Matthew or Luke the earliest of the NT?
being atheist it’s hard to believe life is fair

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah I get what you mean, ik a guy with a confirmed IQ of 152 who also tried to believe in it, tried to make sense of it, but one way to really solidify any type of belief is by applying the scientific method, and one part of that is to find counter arguments to whatever your hypothesis/belief is and try to dismantle it, the biggest counter argument for religion as a whole are Nietzsches writings, btw he wasn’t actually against religion and he was quite saddened by the fact it’s going away because he understood the consequences it will have on us, but the so called “death of god” is inevitable once we found out about evolution, there is no coming back
Hes probably the most misunderstood and misquoted philosophers of all time. Atheists love to quote him while jacking off completely missing his entire point

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and <6PSLcel

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

The trinity is a means of making sense of and comprehending the incomprehensible—God. It is a model that is scripturally based and not haphazardly created. It is a way to understand Gods nature. It is not a way of describing 3 Gods. It is a way of describing 1 God in 3 natures.

The Father is the Being of all beings, the Form that is in all forms as the Author of form, the Wisdom of the wise and the All of all things. He is the unseeable and the incomprehensible. He is everywhere and nowhere. He has many names and He cannot be named. He is ever-moving and He is unmoved.

The Son is Jesus. He is the incarnation of the incomprehensible God. He is the one who we can relate to because He chose to humble Himself and live for us. He came down as a human being and experienced the joys and perils of what it means to be a human, yet He never sinned and remained perfect. He is our intercessor to God, The Father.

The Holy Spirit is a way to understand Gods providence.

We are finite beings trying to make sense of an infinite being.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SubhumanCurrycel
The trinity is a means of making sense of and comprehending the incomprehensible—God. It is a model that is scripturally based and not haphazardly created. It is a way to understand Gods nature. It is not a way of describing 3 Gods. It is a way of describing 1 God in 3 natures.

The Father is the Being of all beings, the Form that is in all forms as the Author of form, the Wisdom of the wise and the All of all things. He is the unseeable and the incomprehensible. He is everywhere and nowhere. He has many names and He cannot be named. He is ever-moving and He is unmoved.

The Son is Jesus. He is the incarnation of the incomprehensible God. He is the one who we can relate to because He chose to humble Himself and live for us. He came down as a human being and experienced the joys and perils of what it means to be a human, yet He never sinned and remained perfect. He is our intercessor to God, The Father.

The Holy Spirit is a way to understand Gods providence.

We are finite beings trying to make sense of an infinite being.
dnr + cope

Go whip and slash your back in half and cry about Husayns death some more, faggot.
the trinity is such cope man, the more christians hear other christians try to explain it the more they lose faith 😭😭😭

the trinity is such cope man, the more christians hear other christians try to explain it the more they lose faith 😭😭😭
Why are you back… enter your haiatus my nigga don’t come back yet you have to revise

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Same thing as shias saying the Quran is unchanged when it used to be shia doctrine that there's a secret Quran the sunnis are hiding

Same thing as shias saying the Quran is unchanged when it used to be shia doctrine that there's a secret Quran the sunnis are hiding
focus on what you know and that's christianity, you don't know anything about islam (y)

focus on what you know and that's christianity, you don't know anything about islam (y)

This is common knowledge tho, there are still shias to this day who believe that the quran we have today is ok (some say it's not ok) to use but there's an even better secret one that got lost.

Twelver Shia did at one time believe in the distortion of the Quran and it was common among Shia during the early Islamic centuries, but waned during the era of the Būyid Amirs (934–1062). Babawayh was the first major Twelver author "to adopt a position identical to that of the Sunnis". This change in belief was primarily a result of the Shia "rise to power at the centre of the Sunni 'Abbasid caliphate

i can blaspheme christianity too but i'm better than that

also JFL at quoting sahih bukhari to a shia, 90% of it is nonsense,

especially anything narrated by aisha
Just ignore this nigga's blasphemies, honestly those pics he spams and his language are detrimental to the Christian community on .org

• Love it
i can blaspheme christianity too but i'm better than that

also JFL at quoting sahih bukhari to a shia, 90% of it is nonsense,

especially anything narrated by aisha
Islam loses these debates everytime no offence. Islam just can’t stand up to mogger Christianity for it is the only truth and Islam is false. I pray the ayrab race and browns come to christi

But I thank the ayrab and browns for loving facial hair thanks to them I am not treudel as brown races like me cos I have a beard as a sexy ass nigga

• +1
Islam loses these debates everytime no offence. Islam just can’t stand up to mogger Christianity for it is the only truth and Islam is false. I pray the ayrab race and browns come to christi

But I thank the ayrab and browns for loving facial hair thanks to them I am not treudel as brown races like me cos I have a beard as a sexy ass nigga
beards mog on black men tbh, but most have shit ksi tier beard genetics :lul:

but when they do have beards it mogs

• +1
Reactions: plukee and SubhumanCurrycel
beards mog on black men tbh, but most have shit ksi tier beard genetics :lul:

but when they do have beards it mogs
That’s what Habibi told me. Beard is 100% crucial if you want Islamic races.

Yeah blacks don’t grow facial hair much unless new world due to mixing with cuacasoids like Europeans. Prob why I have one and so hairy. But if you like WHYWOYMINZ or gooks you will get 0 with a beard.

Facial hair is so beautiful I dunno how anybody can not like it

Yeah blacks don’t grow facial hair much unless new world due to mixing with cuacasoids like Europeans. Prob why I have one and so hairy. But if you like WHYWOYMINZ or gooks you will get 0 with a beard.
Fatima's like it tho so that's all that matters

also your part white? how much, half, quarter??

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
it can halo but its a massive falio if too long and unkempt/messy
Yeah that’s why you look after it and don’t make it fucked up…. Your race of women and mine know how good beards look unlike WHYWOYMINS who don’t know (white men do have the best facial hair cannot lie)

I’m fully bbc I meant those from slavery on the new world like USA BBCs and Caribs etc. all these negros are part white due to slavery so they grow beards unlike African BBCs

• +1

It is confusing because Christianity makes no sense. :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
The trinity is garbage, it requires mental gymnastics to explain just like the old testament and all the verses calling their God a man

You're a body soul and spirit, 3 in one. It's very simple. In the first page of Genesis God says let US make man in OUR image. God is not consulting with his creatures aka the angels. He's speaking to the god head aka trinity in the father, son and holy spirit. They're the alpha, the omega, beginning and end, always was, will be and is eternal. If it doesn't make sense then you're simply the tares that are to be separated from the wheat and burned up. You have ears to hear but you do not understand, eyes to see yet you do not perceive. Jesus spoke in parables for his sheep do understand, but the goats do not.