Christmas break over

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Banned
I don’t want to go back to school I hate it there I feel a robot there and when I walk in hallway I see people disgusted looks as they glance at me. I feel there eyes on me and whispers to there friends then laughs. Being a subhuman in the day in age is the worst punishment anybody could ever have. Also im so fucking autistic and not even one of the smart ones im failing most of my classes too. I can’t deal with the pressure I hate it there so much. Even the fucking teacher hate me because im subhuman they’ll laugh it off when Chad answers a quiestion wrong but god forbid I do I will get ridiculed and laughed at. I hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, capybara, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
I don’t want to go back to school I hate it there I feel a robot there and when I walk in hallway I see people disgusted looks as they glance at me. I feel there eyes on me and whispers to there friends then laughs. Being a subhuman in the day in age is the worst punishment anybody could ever have. Also im so fucking autistic and not even one of the smart ones im failing most of my classes too. I can’t deal with the pressure I hate it there so much. Even the fucking teacher hate me because im subhuman they’ll laugh it off when Chad answers a quiestion wrong but god forbid I do I will get ridiculed and laughed at. I hate it so much
CA4F5275 A5A2 4DE0 9834 8BF515537ECC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
school is life on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and GabachoCopium
I don’t want to go back to school I hate it there I feel a robot there and when I walk in hallway I see people disgusted looks as they glance at me. I feel there eyes on me and whispers to there friends then laughs. Being a subhuman in the day and age is the worst punishment anybody could ever have. Also im so fucking autistic and not even one of the smart ones im failing most of my classes too. I can’t deal with the pressure I hate it there so much. Even the fucking teacher hate me because im subhuman they’ll laugh it off when Chad answers a quiestion wrong but god forbid I do I will get ridiculed and laughed at. I hate it so much
jfl at being subhuman and failing classes nigga doing good in highschool is one of the best copes u can ever have as a subhuman

• +1
jfl at being subhuman and failing classes nigga doing good in highschool is one of the best copes u can ever have as a subhuman
What the fuck is the point ??

Wtf nigga your life sounds like shit.
Are your parents rich at least?

What the fuck is the point ??
You can argue that your life will be better than them cuz ur studymaxxing
My school is full of subhumans who are some of the best academics in the country

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
at some point of your life you will regret hating school and not just enjoying your school time. who cares if you look subhuman? you cant do much about it, accept what you cannot change and just try to have fun man.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, shalomnigga and Deleted member 55314
im so glad its ending so i can go see my oneitis 🌃💫

• +1
Wtf nigga your life sounds like shit.
Are your parents rich at least?
Not rich but they have enough money for me to be happy at home

• +1
im so glad its ending so i can go see my oneitis 🌃💫
My oneitis was my middle school gf she broke up with me summer before highschool she is now dating a senior when I pass in the hallways they don’t look at me but so as they are behind me I hear them laughing

You can argue that your life will be better than them cuz ur studymaxxing
My school is full of subhumans who are some of the best academics in the country
I’m too behind to do that this year maybe next year

• +1
My oneitis was my middle school gf she broke up with me summer before highschool she is now dating a senior when I pass in the hallways they don’t look at me but so as they are behind me I hear them laughing
your life is shit

• +1
Bro you have to ascend
Prove the haters wrong

Hate my school too tbh. I just gotta endure 6 months more and I am fucking out of that shithole of a place.

your life is shit
Tell me about man one time I swear I heard these popular girls talking about me and saying I’m gross and I snapped and started talking shit to them then I had to have meeting with the principal and the girls and they swore they didn’t say anything and principal said it was on video and they “clearly weren’t even talking” but would show me I know he’s fucking lying because when he saw me walk in to his office he already made up his mind

• So Sad
Tell me about man one time I swear I heard these popular girls talking about me and saying I’m gross and I snapped and started talking shit to them then I had to have meeting with the principal and the girls and they swore they didn’t say anything and principal said it was on video and they “clearly weren’t even talking” but would show me I know he’s fucking lying because when he saw me walk in to his office he already made up his mind
post your face

I hope they break up

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
you have a good base to ascend with hardmaxxing
I can’t stand to be subhuman for 3 more years until I can surgerymaxx