Christmaxx and gain happiness.

bleed

bleed

vampire
I got off this retarded site and shaved my head and started strengthening my faith in Jesus Christ now I am truly happy with a purer heart and I even got a beautiful christian girlfriend with traditional values. Forget all this looksmax shit and focus on the quality of your heart and your relationship with God and you will have everything you ever wanted.

if you need any help or some guidance feel free to message me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Eternal_, STUPIDREFEREES and 18 others
fuck off christfag

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, M-1014, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
doesnt work if your not at least htn

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 41050, barettrealrx and 1 other person
then iam finally not a boneless 5/10 cutecel anymore right ?????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, barettrealrx and Lonenely sigma
Whats ur lookslevel?

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Whats ur lookslevel?
BE155F24 B98D 4771 8229 010B918DFD93
this is me after shaving my head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, ALTF4 and barettrealrx
cope

• +1
Get this shit the fuck out the looksmaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4
In the kingdom of heaven we will all be 8 PSL with 100 8 PSL stacies at our side. :feelshmm:

72 virgins, houri who are a new creation and not earthly women, every other religion gets MOGGED
Donโ€™t forget the young beautiful boy servants!!! Looking forward to being served by young handsome boys!!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
Donโ€™t forget the young beautiful boy servants!!! Looking forward to being served by young handsome boys!!!
Fake, cope more. Eternal paradise awaits us while nothing awaits you but torment until you repent.
Best looking woman on earth will be 2 PSL compared to a houri, it's over for non-believers.

Fake, cope more. Eternal paradise awaits us while nothing awaits you but torment until you repent.
Best looking woman on earth will be 2 PSL compared to a houri, it's over for non-believers.
Sahih al bukhari 5134 ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Best and most moral man btw๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น canโ€™t make this shit up

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
Sahih al bukhari 5134 ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Best and most moral man btw๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น canโ€™t make this shit up
We've been over this a 100 times. You quote weak hadiths that scholars don't agree on and then act like what is written is from the Quran when it's not. You are aj ew or a hindu so arguing with you is pointless you pagan worshipping cuck. Get added to blocklist 2024 greycel newfag

• JFL
We've been over this a 100 times. You quote weak hadiths that scholars don't agree on and then act like what is written is from the Quran when it's not. You are aj ew or a hindu so arguing with you is pointless you pagan worshipping cuck. Get added to blocklist 2024 greycel newfag
Hhahahahahahah GIGA COPE, YOU ARE IN DENIAL

Watch this you stupid Muslim

Look at this muzzie coper๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

@i_love_roosters

Point and laugh

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Look at this muzzie coper๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

@i_love_roosters

Point and laugh
I guess @JohnDoe doesn't know what sahih means. Muzzies do that all the time, they don't like a hadith and they call it unauthentic despite its grade :feelskek:

• +1
Love you bro, The Spirit is with you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bleed and M-1014
the greatest teacher humanities been gifted.

Can we have a ban on religious threads?
@mods
@Master

• +1
I guess @JohnDoe doesn't know what sahih means. Muzzies do that all the time, they don't like a hadith and they call it unauthentic despite its grade :feelskek:
>august 2023
yh not reading tiktokcel, onto the ignore list you go. same old weak hadith quoting jews

• +1
Love you bro, The Spirit is with you
typical christian hating cunt, i would BTFO you with direct quotes from the bible and books but tiktokcels like youi arent wroth it

• +1
>august 2023
yh not reading tiktokcel, onto the ignore list you go. same old weak hadith quoting jews
:feelswat: How is it weak when it is sahih, make it make sense

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
I got off this retarded site and shaved my head and started strengthening my faith in Jesus Christ now I am truly happy with a purer heart and I even got a beautiful christian girlfriend with traditional values. Forget all this looksmax shit and focus on the quality of your heart and your relationship with God and you will have everything you ever wanted.

if you need any help or some guidance feel free to message me.
based, are you an eastern orthodox by any chance?

typical christian hating cunt, i would BTFO you with direct quotes from the bible and books but tiktokcels like youi arent wroth it
Jfl you can't even defend your own stupid faith. You immediately ignore niggas cuz you're a soycuck

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and RaidenJTR
  • +1
  • +1
Fr man they cope so hard, nigga put me on ignore instead of responding with arguments.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Fr man they cope so hard, nigga put me on ignore instead of responding with arguments.
Same here nigga, it's a cult, what do you expect. I've never ever seen a Christian do that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back