Circle Jerking dreaming of the day you get surgery will not ascend you

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
“Mur i just need to moneymaxx so i can get my Bimax and girls will finally like me and ill be able to make friends 🥲🥲🥲

people dont like you because youre annoying and unbearable to be around, not because youre ugly.

You wouldnt know anyway because you dont leave the house which is probably why your skin is so bad and you havent grown at all, and when you finally go outside after your bimax and implants theyre going to be destroyed when you call black person the N word in real life and he breaks you plastic surgery Jaw

Most of you guys arent even ugly and i sympathise with most of the people on here because they are a product or a bad childhood in some way or another or extreme non nt/high inhib and could easily ascend to a HTN appeal wise just by softmaxxing and gymmaxxing

Alot of the rotters her though have no aspirations and do nothing all day apart from rot on here and discord and wonder why they have no IRL friends or GFs JFL

Rotters should move to Incels.is its a much better fit

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk, TAChipmunk, blatonslatt and 1 other person
This is true

Some people here think that you need to be gl just to have friends and a social circle

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and IBlamePhaggots
Yeah looks are not necessary for sex. Women fuck everyone and anyone

Grade A gaslighting

If the unlikable and unbearable person in question would be Chad they would slay

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
“Mur i just need to moneymaxx so i can get my Bimax and girls will finally like me and ill be able to make friends 🥲🥲🥲

people dont like you because youre annoying and unbearable to be around, not because youre ugly.

You wouldnt know anyway because you dont leave the house which is probably why your skin is so bad and you havent grown at all, and when you finally go outside after your bimax and implants theyre going to be destroyed when you call black person the N word in real life and he breaks you plastic surgery Jaw

Most of you guys arent even ugly and i sympathise with most of the people on here because they are a product or a bad childhood in some way or another or extreme non nt/high inhib and could easily ascend to a HTN appeal wise just by softmaxxing and gymmaxxing

Alot of the rotters her though have no aspirations and do nothing all day apart from rot on here and discord and wonder why they have no IRL friends or GFs JFL

@Kysiclolll jfl

Bruh 75% of this site is ethnic and most of them are curries, wtf r u talking about rn 😂😂😂?

Most of the site is ethnic

Alot of those ethnics are curries

You said that Alot of us could ascend if we just gymmaxxed

How can ethnics like curries just ascend by gymmaxxing? (I've already done it b4 it didn't work)

Most of the site is ethnic

Alot of those ethnics are curries

You said that Alot of us could ascend if we just gymmaxxed

How can ethnics like curries just ascend by gymmaxxing? (I've already done it b4 it didn't work)
Hamzamax idk