Circumcision IS A JEWISH INCEL INVENTION and youve been purposely SCARRED to prevent sexual pleasure. How to restore foreskin?

cmfanel

cmfanel

Gold
commonly cited reasons for circumsion have included it being a way to control male sexuality by reducing sexual pleasure and desire
Intact genitals were considered a sign of beauty, civility, and masculinity throughout the Greco-Roman world;
Classical, Hellenistic, and Roman culture widely found circumcision to be barbaric, cruel, and utterly repulsive in nature

Norwoodrage

SO THE WHITE MAN BELIEVES THAT FORESKINS WERE BEAUTIFUL AND A SIGN OF MASCULINITY WHILE THE NEUROTIC RAT JEW MUTILATES HIS OWN BODY TO PREVENT SEXUAL DESIRES BECAUSE HE CAN GET NO PUSSY.

75abc-orthodox2bjews.jpg

MY BODY WAS MUTILATED BY INCEL JEWS, THIS IS WHY WE NEED A REAL HOLOCAUST (THE FIRST ONE WAS FAKE). HOW TO RESTORE FORESKIN?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
oy vey how antisemitic!

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
over if you are not from a yellow country

2560px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_by_Country.svg.png

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 23554, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
How much foreskin do you have?

Doctor insists man with the world’s longest todger is cheating because he stretches his foreskin

Restoration methods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cmfanel, MorningNorwood and Moggie
How much foreskin do you have?

Doctor insists man with the world’s longest todger is cheating because he stretches his foreskin

Restoration methods
3p1sau.gif

circumcision is a halo when you go to Asian countries

So many Asian girls I’ve been with say they like my circumcised dick compared to uncut locals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Descender, Xangsane and 4 others
"As of 2014, an estimated 80.5% of American men are circumcised, and the prevalence of the procedure is considered to be near-universal in the country."

fucking over for americels can see why they are here they have been mutilated since birth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 22126 and Agendum
circumcision is a halo when you go to Asian countries

So many Asian girls I’ve been with say they like my circumcised dick compared to uncut locals
COPE

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
The circumcisionpill is one of the most brutal of them all tbh, and you can tell it is with how hard some people seem to cope about it

over if you are not from a yellow country

2560px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_by_Country.svg.png
JFL @ all the places with real circumcision prevalence being african and muslim shitholes and then you have all of North America+SK:lul:

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Moggie
The circumcisionpill is one of the most brutal of them all tbh, and you can tell it is with how hard some people seem to cope about it

JFL @ all the places with real circumcision prevalence being african and muslim shitholes and then you have all of North America+SK:lul:
I take back everything about Indians, they are based unlike their muslim neighbours

why do girls like circumcised penises then?

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and 2 others
Circumsised dicks mog

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Xangsane
i had to be circumfixed for medical reasons

dick looks better tho

Oy vey!
@ADL

Yeah circumcision is such evil and cowardice. Dont get me started. But you asked how to restore? I recently came across a restoring device that imma get to speed up my restoration results.
https://foreskinrestoration.men/product/airforce/
34D82D43 7D02 4BE3 BA22 2043E61E17AB

Imma get this and upgrade from my TLC Tugger. This thing mogs the TLC so hard. Imma be CI 9 in no time. The TLC got me from CI 2 to CI 4ish.

In how much time have you managed to go from 2 to 4?
Its hard to say. I got my tugger in sept 2021 but i was tugging on and off not taking it srsly. Only starting to tugg religiously in November 2022. So i would say probably like 6 months overall tugging time.

yeah foreskin is life so you can have sex with your own pleasureable penis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back