class is cope. i drive a fiat 600 and women with BMWs approach me

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
money is complete cope in 2023. women outearn men so they want to drive a drug addict chad in their luxury cars. you're not impressing them with your consultant position

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, WishIwasChico, Tryndamere and 6 others
And then you woke up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, GuyFromSingapore, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
keep grinding for that money while i just need to exist jfl
We all now you are a virgin living in your moms basement at 30 bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Nick.Harte and chosen-one

Consultants at analyst level make like 1500Eur net living in Milan jfl, they’re not impressing anyone they’re broke.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
We all now you are a virgin living in your moms basement at 30 bro
bro you don't need to get frustrated because you get mogged online. you're banging some femcel in clubs no? be content with that

Consultants at analyst level make like 1500Eur net living in Milan jfl, they’re not impressing anyone they’re broke.

jfl and they pay 1000 euros for rent. studying is a fucking scam in italy. i should have gone directly into construction working.

• +1
Reactions: marauder
bro you don't need to get frustrated because you get mogged online. you're banging some femcel in clubs no? be content with that
I fucked a femcel when i was drunk yea but athleast i dont larp you literally are a 30 year old male working as a delivery boy, living with your mom, virgin, ugly, manlet, not to forget that you have not one friend irl
your life is pathetic bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Tryndamere, thereallegend and 7 others
I fucked a femcel when i was drunk yea but athleast i dont larp you literally are a 30 year old male working as a delivery boy, living with your mom, virgin, ugly, manlet, not to forget that you have not one friend irl
Fucking hateful zoomer
First of all i mog you, i'm 27 but appeal to jbs, i have an higher bodycount than you, and by living with my parents i can save all the Money i earn even If it's not much. You're the pathetic One hating on me when i mog you, you shouldn't get upset for that you Will only ruin your liver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, GuyFromSingapore and PseudoMaxxer
He mogs you in every conceivable way,while you wage effortlessly to pay for rent his mommy is baking him some chicken tenders,

You can’t even leave your house without having a panic attack
When he wants to go for a drive he just picks up random people and takes them to where they want to go

I can’t cope with the bullpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 50702 and 2 others
Fucking hateful zoomer
First of all i mog you, i'm 27 but appeal to jbs, i have an higher bodycount than you, and by living with my parents i can save all the Money i earn even If it's not much. You're the pathetic One hating on me when i mog you, you shouldn't get upset for that you Will only ruin your liver
Are you blind ? You apeal to nothing bro thats why you are a virgin also saving all your money you make from delivering food jfl
684E0A8F 301D 481E AD62 6F66CFFE7631

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 31497, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others

class is cope. i drive a fiat 600 and women with BMWs approach me​

Neanderis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, PseudoMaxxer and chosen-one
Are you blind ? You apeal to nothing bro thats why you are a virgin also saving all your money you make from delivering food jfl
View attachment 2552938
Keep being an hateful sperg i don't give a shit i know i mog you. Yeah i make 1000 a month so what? I couldn't find another job so i'm working my ass off either way, but not for women like you do, they Just come to me.

money is complete cope in 2023. women outearn men so they want to drive a drug addict chad in their luxury cars. you're not impressing them with your consultant position
no shit they approach you. YOURE THEIR FUCKING UBER DRIVER. PLEase tell me you dont count customers as slays

• JFL
Reactions: Tryndamere, PseudoMaxxer, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
no shit they approach you. YOURE THEIR FUCKING UBER DRIVER. PLEase tell me you dont count customers as slays
Holy shit i cannot anymore with this forum jfl why do i even keep posting

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Keep being an hateful sperg i don't give a shit i know i mog you. Yeah i make 1000 a month so what? I couldn't find another job so i'm working my ass off either way, but not for women like you do, they Just come to me.
You mogg nothing bro be realistic also i make that in a week in hs jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, PseudoMaxxer, chosen-one and 1 other person
Triggered larper!! Fucking clown jfl my looks intimidate you

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Holy shit i cannot anymore with this forum jfl why do i even keep posting
you're just as schizo as that faggot iwishiwaschico faggot

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
larping faggot thebull is the biggest slayer on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
when did you get your license buddy??

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Looks> money for slutty hypergamous girls

Money nt and status is for high quality

You’re totally right. A millionaire and you have the same value in the eyes of women.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Looks> money for slutty hypergamous girls

Money nt and status is for high quality
For everyone. You can’t expect your wife to work pregnant

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2552938
We are missing something here. He graduated uni with 130iQ, and don't think that he is that dumb. He isn't blind. We are the ones who are blind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i would feel safe as fuck with thebull as my uber driver. i just know he will drive on the pavement into pedestrians to 'beat the traffic'

You’re totally right. A millionaire and you have the same value in the eyes of women.
Water. no value for your face if you're a sub5. No amount of money is gonna make up for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, .*my*. and try2beme
For everyone. You can’t expect your wife to work pregnant
Key word “wife”
These promiscuous females who gravitate to looks are nobodys wife

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I dont i found a way to profit off teenagers there addiction
you are making 100 euros a week if you're lucky. why would people buy your overpriced low quality shit jfl
i sold weed in hs and made lots of money, not this child's shit jfl

looks good. post your mug and let's compare. i already know you will look like some skullcel zoomer

Water. no value for your face if you're a sub5. No amount of money is gonna make up for it.
Did you fucking read what I just wrote? That was sarcasm

• JFL
Key word “wife”
These promiscuous females who gravitate to looks are nobodys wife
I’m saying that women desiring that is as normal as men desiring a thin waist and top notch looks

Goes back thousands of years

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
you are making 100 euros a week if you're lucky. why would people buy your overpriced low quality shit jfl
i sold weed in hs and made lots of money, not this child's shit jfl

looks good. post your mug and let's compare. i already know you will look like some skullcel zoomer
You are a old men you don’t understand how addicted this kids are to vapes also they are hard to get here they all sell out right away

i mogg you hard but i have a life i dont want my face on a incel forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
You are a old men you don’t understand how addicted this kids are to vapes also they are hard to get here they all sell out right away

i mogg you hard but i have a life i dont want my face on a incel forum jfl
you don't have a life, you're just afraid that you will go to cry after you post your face here and people will bash you like you do. hateful zoomer. even if ppl were addict to vapes, they would buy the official stuff, it's fucking legal no need for a dealer jfl if you want to make money sell weed and coke like every good christian. fucking stupid kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and PseudoMaxxer
We are missing something here. He graduated uni with 130iQ, and don't think that he is that dumb. He isn't blind. We are the ones who are blind.
he lived life for more than us tbh so he has more experience.

Also he probably talks to more people 1 days than we did in the last 6 months

• +1
you don't have a life, you're just afraid that you will go to cry after you post your face here and people will bash you like you do. hateful zoomer. even if ppl were addict to vapes, they would buy the official stuff, it's fucking legal no need for a dealer jfl if you want to make money sell weed and coke like every good christian. fucking stupid kids
You are stupid bro this vapes you cant buy here not even in night shops because they are not legal in my shithole so its easy money

Also enough people have seen me here @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico @tombradylover they can all confirm that i mogg you you are not even a mtn i think
1626C53D 367A 440E 8055 9532264320B0

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, tombradylover, 5.5psl and 1 other person
he lived life for more than us tbh so he has more experience.

Also he probably talks to more people 1 days than we did in the last 6 months
is he 60/70 ?

You are stupid bro this vapes you cant buy here not even in night shops because they are not legal in my shithole so its easy money

Also enough people have seen me here @5.5psl @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico @tombradylover they can all confirm that i mogg you you are not even a mtn i think View attachment 2552962
just call in your little friends circle jfl you know people would start trolling you if you posted your mug here just like you do. and what are you even talking about? don't you live in germany or netherlands jfl they're legal everywhere in europe. off my balls you 60 kilos famine starved deathnik

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 22924
just call in your little friends circle jfl you know people would start trolling you if you posted your mug here just like you do. and what are you even talking about? don't you live in germany or netherlands jfl they're legal everywhere in europe. off my balls you 60 kilos famine starved deathnik
Not the ones i have they are 50mg nicotine like its legal till 20 or so like a couple months back you could buy them in nightshops but not anymore thats why its sell so easy also i dont live in Germany or the nederlands

Also i mogg you its also not hard to mogg you jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel and tombradylover
Not the ones i have they are 50mg nicotine like its legal till 20 or so like a couple months back you could buy them in nightshops but not anymore thats why its sell so easy also i dont live in Germany or the nederlands

Also i mogg you its also not hard to mogg you jfl
even if you did i don't give a shit unless you come to my village to slay. unlike you i don't get upset because people 1000 kms away from you are mogging jfl

even if you did i don't give a shit unless you come to my village to slay. unlike you i don't get upset because people 1000 kms away from you are mogging jfl
I rather dont come to india bro

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I rather dont come to india bro
you indeed better never come to italy. you would meet 24" bideltoid freaks like me and get fucked in the ass like the sissy you are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
you indeed better never come to italy. you would meet 24" bideltoid freaks like me and get fucked in the ass like the sissy you are
Bro you are 5’6 you would look like a child next to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and the BULL
1. yeah, homeless chad > millionaire subhuman

but

2. women don't approach you, stop larping lmao

1. yeah, homeless chad > millionaire subhuman

but

2. women don't approach you, stop larping lmao
you all want to be blackpilled and shit but when you get to talk to an actual slayer you start coping jfl

you all want to be blackpilled and shit but when you get to talk to an actual slayer you start coping jfl
the only thing you slay are the germs on your fingers when you wash your hands after wanking alone at night while larping on .org

the only thing you slay are the germs on your fingers when you wash your hands after wanking alone at night while larping on .org
"luciddreammaxxing to fuck anime girls"
fuck off nerd. why would i larp to you losers jfl you're too stupid. you really think i gain satisfaction by larping on here