Clavicular vs backtothesewers

Clavicular vs backtothesewers

• Total voters
View attachment 2822057

U would mog if it wasn't for the brutal horse face. Looking back on it ur jaw is better. Its closer then I thought but he still mogs he has better harmony I think that's undeniable. Ill admit it was wrong about the jaw @anthony111553
that does look brutal but i think it's just angle

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I dont have a dog in the fight. Not sure how this jewish shit applies to me.
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

you are a moron

Frauding is a requirement for accuracy in ratings, all PSL gods fraud hard but look worse in pics normally
View attachment 2822015
barrett looks shit here but this isnt accurate

if opry and maher edit every pic and wear makeup, i have to fraud to even be considered the same species as dem
that's what im saying

"muh lighting fruad:soy:" "muh angle fruad:soy:" is not real and is just a cope for ugly losers who dont look good in either setting

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers and Clavicular
This site became so fucking shit
It's not even funny like back then it's just pure cringe

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers, Clavicular and Axii
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

you are a moron
Pride will cause you to make foolish choices that will shame you is what this statement is saying.

But how tf is pride involved here when I don't care who mogs who? Im just rating off of who i think looks better to me. If anything I should be against @Clavicular because he has shitted on me in the past but he is better looking to me objectively. You are an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and backtothesewers
@Clavicular ngl i was gonna give him the slight edge until i saw this pic.

im sorry op u look rlly good in some pics but overall it seems like clavicular mogs, his videos are in motion and still looks good meanwhile u posted this pic of yourself which seems most unfrauded and u look a lot worse

mid diff win to clavicular

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover

im sorry op u look rlly good in some pics but overall it seems like clavicular mogs, his videos are in motion and still looks good meanwhile u posted this pic of yourself which seems most unfrauded and u look a lot worse

View attachment 2822069

I was legit mouth breathing there, I only posted it because I thought my eyes looked good

First one is the least frauded one imo

View attachment 2822069

i don't get why people going off this pic, in the other ones his mid face don't look horish so why focus on one where hes tryung to look bad

I was legit mouth breathing there, I only posted it because I thought my eyes looked good

First one is the least frauded one imo

you should prob remove it then i doubt anyone will give you the win once they see that pic, you look like 2 psl lower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
also for it to be fair ud have to post videos in motion like you posted of @Clavicular

he has videos from unideal angles urs are all pictures, not calling op ugly but its not an objective mog battle anyways

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
i don't get why people going off this pic, in the other ones his mid face don't look horish so why focus on one where hes tryung to look bad
Its not just the pic, but that pic stand out as the worst.

@backtothesewers maybe post your face in a motion vid to get better comparison to @Clavicular. Also just keep it at a straight angle on ur face.

Its not just the pic, but that pic stand out as the worst.

@backtothesewers maybe post your face in a motion vid to get better comparison to @Clavicular. Also just keep it at a straight angle on ur face.

jfl found this in my gallery but will film a better one with all angles later

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and backtothesewers
2 is better for jbs

both look good one is classically handsome the other is high sex appeal slayer lookz and also appeals to latinas more :hnghn:

holy fuck u waffle more then 99% of bitches on this planet. Pick a side and stick to it niger.

Motion video of frontal direct angle and some side is best way to know for sure.
side is cope, idgaf about that

side is cope, idgaf about that
Its not cope, but like I said frontal direct angle motion video is best way to know with some side to show. If anything his side profile would boost his case

Ig it’s a draw, although I’m deeply saddened that I didn’t win by 80% of the votes, I still believe that it would be over for you @Clavicular if we were to attend a frat party together

Due to mutual agreement, @Clavicular and me are having a friendly mog battle

Pick ur mogger

Clavicular (6ft2 I think):

I also invite @Clavicular to insert some photos in the comments

backtothesewers (6ft1)
face

physique

@Blackgymmax mogs both of you hard

• +1
Reactions: backtothesewers
so is clavicular, he's using selfie cam cause it ascends ppl with wide faces
He has bloated cheeks, small mouth where his nose is as wide as it. Idk why he would want to emphasize that.

so is clavicular, he's using selfie cam cause it ascends ppl with wide faces
from 2 feet in those vids it wouldnt distort
Ig it’s a draw, although I’m deeply saddened that I didn’t win by 80% of the votes, I still believe that it would be over for you @Clavicular if we were to attend a frat party together
welp im in highschool and have autism so maybe

He has bloated cheeks, small mouth where his nose is as wide as it. Idk why he would want to emphasize that.
Cause his face shape becomes ideal through lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
from 2 feet in those vids it wouldnt distort

welp im in highschool and have autism so maybe
2 feet still has distortion and you can clearly see that your total fwhr and midface ratio become perfect suddenly

Most portrait photographers get as far as 3-4m even with higher focal length cameras to get as close to irl as possible