clean room and surroundings = clean mind and good mental health

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
research too proves this point and this might be the reason you are a depressed incel maybe coz your room is not clean
cigarettes lying all around with ashes on your clothes , alcohol bottles hidden in your cupboard , coke lying on the table. thats actually what my room used to be but i took the initiative to clean up the mess and now i literally feel 10x better
clean room = clean mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, try2beme, Gonthar and 5 others
Screenshot 20230128 123135 1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Rimaxtis, MoggerGaston and 2 others
my oneitis lived in a shithole and was in an infinately better mental state than any of the peple here

my oneitis lived in a shithole and was in an infinately better mental state than any of the peple here
your face is a shithole too better not see it for a good mental health

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: raumDEuter, InnerVoid and Narcissus🥀
I dont know this i think yeah clean room reduces anxiety butmakes u lazy aswell , i see all these guys literally rotting in theit flats who clean their rooms everyday, yet the one who are reaching somewhere and acheiving their goals are ones who live like animals

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
research too proves this point and this might be the reason you are a depressed incel maybe coz your room is not clean
cigarettes lying all around with ashes on your clothes , alcohol bottles hidden in your cupboard , coke lying on the table. thats actually what my room used to be but i took the initiative to clean up the mess and now i literally feel 10x better
clean room = clean mind
my room is clean but my mind isnt

• +1
How do I convince my roommate to stop being a pig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and 5.5psl
clean room = clean mind
Im turning 18 soon but I have never smoked n shi

• +1
Nice try fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and 5.5psl
dirty room keeps evil women away

“Just clean your room bruh” Just fucking lol at this Jordan Peterson meme. My room is clean 90% of the time but have no friends or pussy to invite whereas normies have mess everywhere yet still get people to come to their rooms to chill and fuck pussy.

• JFL