clenching

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
For how long would you have to clench for it to affect your teeth/wear down your teeth?

I'm thinking it has other sides aswell

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and nigkook
not related boyo, did you get to clap some cheeks?

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk and lookism
Dont start clenching at all, if it becomes a habit you’ll do it while you sleep

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook
not worth potential tooth damage

For how long would you have to clench for it to affect your teeth/wear down your teeth?

There is enough threads thaat discuss this mr rare....

why, if you don’t grind them also?
clenching will still harm your gums even if you aren't grinding your teeth, your teeth aren't supposed to be touching, even when you're chewing they barely make direct contact.

clenching will still harm your gums even if you aren't grinding your teeth, your teeth aren't supposed to be touching, even when you're chewing they barely make direct contact.
I know it’s not with the same force but aren’t your teeth always supposed to be touching?

Your teeth are meant to be lightly touching naturally, but not clenching obviously

i dont remember the reasoning but my rule for clenching is 30 seconds max, pause for another 30, then resume.

Your teeth are meant to be lightly touching naturally, but not clenching obviously
it's fine if they make a bit of contact in the front but your molars should absolutely not be touching.