CLOSE FRIEND SCAMMED ME FOR 50€

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
Note: at first I was meaning to post as venting, but anger sparked in me while I was typing the text so I changed it.

So 11 days ago my friend asked me to borrow him 20€ so he can go out with some bitch he met in the club, I consulted with 2 blackpilled buddies and we figured it'd be a good idea to borrow him and see whether he really is a reliable friend or not, of course in the next 3 days he hasn't returned anything but instead called me and said "I'll return you it the next time we meet brahh don't worry bro" and we talked for 15 minutes then he asked me to borrow him another 30€ to go out with his whore again, who hasn't even fucked or kissed him the first night, over for that GIGA wimp-skulled recessed cuck :ROFLMAO:

At the time he called I was feeling really ecstatic because a friend called me + I was about to meet with some other friends so I accepted to hold onto his promise to return it the next time we go out, and lended him additional 30€. WHERE WAS MY MIND. Of course he made no advancement on his whore and got rejected again, JFL at that makeupmaxxed fraudmaxxed MTB slut using him... AND EVEN HIGHER JFL AT ME FOR PAYING FOR IT.

So 2 days ago during the evening we went outside, and hours before we went he called me and said "I'm paying you bro, don't you worry bro I'm giving you the money, and I'm also paying for our drinks and driving you back home!"... I can't believe I'm so stupid I believed him again! Of course, he hadn't returned my money and hadn't driven me back home either... And he had me pay for his drink. :feelswhy: I didn't mind because it was only 3-4€ but these petty and scummy promises and lies PISS ME OFF. After he promised to return the money that evening when he returned home... and then he texted me and said he fell asleep, and that he'll return it during the following day... Not even then had he sent it of course... I gave up, I'm never seeing that money again.

The most ironic thing is how during the summer I worked my ass off in Germany 250-300hours monthly to earn my money and afford surgeries, and "supposedly" the same "friend" earned close to 10.000€ sports-betting and gambling (despite the fact 80 IQ normies believe him I know he's larping hard, he's pretty low IQ tbh, like 80-90 range at most) and also supposedly spent it all during the summer and now owes 1500€ to his mom :ROFLMAO:

Tagging friends and ppl who reacted to my posts @VladimirtheGreat @PseudoMaxxer @Napoleon1800 + one other guy but I forgot his tag

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Napoleon1800, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Ain’t reading allat

• So Sad
Reactions: ducktruck
1.stop giving him any more money/writte him off
2.make sure he returns what he owes+interest

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and aspiringexcel
Note: at first I was meaning to post as venting, but anger sparked in me while I was typing the text so I changed it.

So 11 days ago my friend asked me to borrow him 20€ so he can go out with some bitch he met in the club, I consulted with 2 blackpilled buddies and we figured it'd be a good idea to borrow him and see whether he really is a reliable friend or not, of course in the next 3 days he hasn't returned anything but instead called me and said "I'll return you it the next time we meet brahh don't worry bro" and we talked for 15 minutes then he asked me to borrow him another 30€ to go out with his whore again, who hasn't even fucked or kissed him the first night, over for that GIGA wimp-skulled recessed cuck :ROFLMAO:

At the time he called I was feeling really ecstatic because a friend called me + I was about to meet with some other friends so I accepted to hold onto his promise to return it the next time we go out, and lended him additional 30€. WHERE WAS MY MIND. Of course he made no advancement on his whore and got rejected again, JFL at that makeupmaxxed fraudmaxxed MTB slut using him... AND EVEN HIGHER JFL AT ME FOR PAYING FOR IT.

So 2 days ago during the evening we went outside, and hours before we went he called me and said "I'm paying you bro, don't you worry bro I'm giving you the money, and I'm also paying for our drinks and driving you back home!"... I can't believe I'm so stupid I believed him again! Of course, he hadn't returned my money and hadn't driven me back home either... And he had me pay for his drink. :feelswhy: I didn't mind because it was only 3-4€ but these petty and scummy promises and lies PISS ME OFF. After he promised to return the money that evening when he returned home... and then he texted me and said he fell asleep, and that he'll return it during the following day... Not even then had he sent it of course... I gave up, I'm never seeing that money again.

The most ironic thing is how during the summer I worked my ass off in Germany 250-300hours monthly to earn my money and afford surgeries, and "supposedly" the same "friend" earned close to 10.000€ sports-betting and gambling (despite the fact 80 IQ normies believe him I know he's larping hard, he's pretty low IQ tbh, like 80-90 range at most) and also supposedly spent it all during the summer and now owes 1500€ to his mom :ROFLMAO:

Tagging friends and ppl who reacted to my posts @VladimirtheGreat @PseudoMaxxer @Napoleon1800 + one other guy but I forgot his tag
Cut off relations to that friend he's useless only a burden

And try to get the money back but if u don't, don't stress too much about it It's only 50 euros, its not worth the Cortisol and anger

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
1.stop giving him any more money/writte him off
2.make sure he returns what he owes+interest
Cut off relations to that friend he's useless only a burden

And try to get the money back but if u don't, don't stress too much about it It's only 50 euros, its not worth the Cortisol and anger
I agree with you guys, either way even if he never returns it Imo it's not worth it to beat him up or something and get a criminal record, then It'll be a lot more difficult for me to move out or travel in the future. Either way I learned a valuable lesson and I appreciate your comments!

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and Napoleon1800

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, the BULL and ducktruck
Mogged by dark triad

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist

Are you a Jew it’s just 50 bucks chill

• +1
50 aint even that much
Why u complaining about that :lul:

• +1