Clothing 16 yo prettyboy

It Began

It Began

Bronze
Hello guys how should i dress at highschool as a prettyboy, i want something confortable but not gay bc i still have masculine features

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Hello guys how should i dress at highschool as a prettyboy, i want something confortable but not gay bc i still have masculine features
bro its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
ur the clown here bro stop wasting ur money HGH wont do shit for u
this thread is not about hgh+youre an idiot if you think growth with hgh with growth plates opened cant work

this thread is not about hgh+youre an idiot if you think growth with hgh with growth plates opened cant work
ok bro do whatever you will see i was right

ok bro do whatever you will see i was right
never saw people who didnt grow with hgh, every people i know who were using hgh grew, explain to me then

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
follow ur heart

follow ur heart
yeah i know, currently i think of loose fit clothes but not baggy, for back to school maybe loose fit jean with vintage hoodie + sneaker would be good

never saw people who didnt grow with hgh, every people i know who were using hgh grew, explain to me then
Hgh w open plates works dw dude

yeah i know, currently i think of loose fit clothes but not baggy, for back to school maybe loose fit jean with vintage hoodie + sneaker would be good
Go on pinterest and copy grunge outfits, also would need to see your face nd body to tall

I would say this style will probably fit you

iu

• JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RottingButIn6.4 and ReinerGeist1
No you would just get bullied

nobody bullied me in highschool and it will never happen lmao
you lucky weren't in my class, i would blast your head into the chalkboard everyday as a "good morning"

• JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard and blite
you lucky weren't in my class, i would blast your head into the chalkboard everyday as a "good morning"
with all my respect i probably beat you up till the death, in every discipline

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Makes no difference. Just wear what you want as long as it isn’t a gay pride shirt.

Makes no difference. Just wear what you want as long as it isn’t a gay pride shirt.
yes Fuck LGBT man, i think loose fit jean and a vintage hoodie will be good. W

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
with all my respect i probably beat you up till the death, in every discipline
IiiIIi aAamM sOrRRyyyYy iIt waS jUSt a jooKe

type 16 yo pretty boy in google images

Check out this article, I read it a long time ago when I wanted to kpop maxx. Probably written by a woman so has solid female gaze in it. It discusses types of boyfriends based on their outfit. I think some of these are really good for 16 yo boys in school. Also for a lot of guys tbh not only young guys.
Especially:

- Casueal
- Street
- Amecage
- Minimal
- Sporty

Also depends on your life style and personality which one you would like but definitely some inspiration here