Co-worker showed me her dating app swipes

D

Deleted member 22923

Iron
Had free time at work and the topic of dating came up. So, I asked my co-worker who is a low-tier Becky if she uses dating apps. Turns out she uses all three main apps and gets tons of dms from insta. This isn't very shocking since even your great-grandma is chad only in 2022. However, what was actually kind of surprising was the quality of guys on the apps. I will mostly be focusing on Hinge since that was what I found most interesting.

Observations:
She first showed me her swipes and was flexing her matches in front of me. :feelswah:
All the guys were at LEAST high-tier normie who actually got anywhere with her in the convos (before getting ghosted). Keep in mind she is a LTB
The majority of guys were NOT male model looking especially in the standout section of Hinge. This forum made me think that only white chadlite - chad appeared on standouts. There were MTNs in the standout section but she called them gross and ew before giving them the X. :feelsrope: (She was mad they were in the standouts)
I did not see any TRUE chads watching her swipe but a decent amount of HTNs that are frauding hard.
The ONLY chad I saw was a guy she went on several dates with before getting ghosted and her crying about how he "broke her heart" :lul::lul::lul:
She is looking for more than a hookup on these apps (I've known her for a while and she is slut-maxxed).
She prefers bumble out of all three apps since girls message first (she had 100s of likes/matches obv).
She told me if some of the guys were in real life it would be different but on the apps its a left swipe. (irl>OLD?)
All the guys that got dates with her asked for the number/snap within the first couple matches (no long convos).
She cares about JAW and CHEEKBONES the most out of everything since these two things were what was mentioned by her a lot during swipes.
When I asked her about height since there were chadlites that were 5'7 she told me it didn't matter because she is short (5'4) and as long as he looked good.
At the end I think she thought I was thinking she was shallow so to finish things off I was given the typical female mandatory message of how personality is also important too!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hnghn:

Conclusion:
Not gonna lie seeing her matches made me kinda sad...haha
Feels so pointless sometimes when we have to work so hard for crumbs while females get the entire menu for free. (it is what is it)😢
You NEED to be HTN to be able to have CONVOS not even dates with a LTB.
Matches don't mean anything users like @Amnesia was right.
Sex apeal max is legit and the "bad boy" vibe did get right swipes despite being MTN
The standouts for dating apps are not all CHADS or even chadlite lots of MTN in the pile who got left swiped
FACE and HEIGHT is law but I know thats water

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, isis_Bleach, Xangsane and 4 others
She is looking for more than a hookup on these apps (I've known her for a while and she is slut-maxxed).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MakinMogReturns
Her pics ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22923
Tales, but I like the message

Working this hard for crumbs breaks my heart.
Oh wait, that's the left ventricular hypertrophy from steroid abuse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22923