Cognitive function compatibility could be the answer to sustainable long term relationships.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
INB4 anyone says anything; Yes, Step 1: Be good looking, always.

This is water, but as it has been discussed before looks only opens the doors for you, you need a good personality to keep a relationship sustainable.
Now let me dissect what is meant by having a "good personality". As we know the modern pseudoscientific "MBTI" system is not reliable, however the cognitive functions that Carl Jung invented are insights which hold a lot of credibility and legitimacy. People whose dynamics clash are not because of "bad personalities" but simply incompatible cognitive function stacks, some stacks compliment eachother much better than others.

There will be people here saying "but a long term relationship is cope bro, slaying mogs", well then, if that is your perspective then this thread is not for you and you should just click away. After you reach a decent looks tier where you are dateable, my suggestion is to seek women with compatible cognitive function stacks. Notice how (not only in sexual dynamics, if anything mainly in platonic ones) you tend to "just click" with some individuals meanwhile you tend to very quickly feel an uncomfortable resistance towards other peoples demeanors. This is because of your cognitive functions either attracting or repelling against eachother. There are eight cognitive functions and you use four of them in your normal stack, what you should do is get a girl with a compatible stack to yours.

First let us look at an example: Me. What cognitive functions do I use? (Also https://sakinorva.net/functions mogs 16 personalities).
Skrmbild 234

I am very Ni heavy, also with strong Te and Fi. These are signs that I am an INTJ. Now who would an INTJ benefit from dating? Mainly ENFPs.
(I colored it for easy pattern recognition for those not well read on the functions).
My (INTJ) cognitive function stack is: Ni-Te-Fi-Se.
The ENFP cognitive function stack is: Ne-Fi-Te-Si.
This is great because it is both complimentary and fulfilling.
We both use an N function as our dominant function as well as having Te/Fi in our aux/ter spots dynamically.
What this means is we both have a similar way of doing things (likeminded dynamic) while our cores completes their respective weaknesses.
This allows for us to bring out the best in eachother.
When you are going to be lifelong partners a good dynamic is necessary.

Main qimg 6e951434a257cffd5bf1021ce585e66e lq

If you wonder how to get a girl where your relationship will be sustainable (if there aren't any SMV discrepancies), then figuring out your cognitive function stack is my best suggestion to determine a long term success. Don't take 16 personalities and trust that, instead deep dive in cognitive functions and find your own answers. I truly believe that this type of compatibility is the most socially/mentally tangible one that you can use to your benefit for a sustainable LTR.

If you happen to already know your cognitive function stack (as well as your type in dichotomy), then just use this chart for a general feel of what you should be searching for:
Guide to MBTI Compatibility in Dating and Relationships

This does not only apply romantically, the odds of your friends being compatible types are very high. I noticed an interesting pattern, many of the people I enjoy speaking to in PSL are ENxP.

@StrangerDanger, @DelonLover1999, @NordicMaxxer, @drop, @bishōnenmaxxer, @John Cracovizk, @Xangsane - all are ENxP.

This correlation was revealed in hindsight.

Let me hear your thoughts @blackckatt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, Deleted member 51465, try2beme and 10 others
@Squirtle maybe this should be moved to a different subforum. Moneymaking & Success?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Squirtle maybe this should be moved to a differen subforum. Success or looksmaxing?
I think this thread should stay in thr offtopic for sometime it would just end up as a dead thread in thr success section. This thread deserves more eyeballs.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I think this thread should stay in thr offtopic for sometime it would just end up as a dead thread in thr success section. This thread deserves more eyeballs.
True, Moneymaking & Success has way less traffic. Also what is your cognitive function stack/MBTI?

• +1
True, Moneymaking & Success has way less traffic. Also what is your cognitive function stack/MBTI?
INTJ when I took the quiz but what would you say is my MTBI type from my forum interactions with you.

• +1
INTJ when I took the quiz but what would you say is my MTBI type from my forum interactions with you.
16P or sakinorva? I'm not sure if you are a Ni dom from what I have seen, you don't tend to deep dive on philosophical concepts and try to draw meaning and connections between symbolic abstract elements to real world things. You seem way more like an Ti user to me personally but I could be completely wrong. I'd guess IxTP right off the bat.

• +1

This is water, but as it has been discussed before looks only opens the doors for you, you need a good personality to keep a relationship sustainable.
Now let me dissect what is meant by having a "good personality". As we know the modern pseudoscientific "MBTI" system is not reliable, however the cognitive functions that Carl Jung invented are insights which hold a lot of credibility and legitimacy. People whose dynamics clash are not because of "bad personalities" but simply incompatible cognitive function stacks, some stacks compliment eachother much better than others.

There will be people here saying "but a long term relationship is cope bro, slaying mogs", well then, if that is your perspective then this thread is not for you and you should just click away. After you reach a decent looks tier where you are dateable, my suggestion is to seek women with compatible cognitive function stacks. Notice how (not only in sexual dynamics, if anything mainly in platonic ones) you tend to "just click" with some individuals meanwhile you tend to very quickly feel an uncomfortable resistance towards other peoples demeanors. This is because of your cognitive functions either attracting or repelling against eachother. There are eight cognitive functions and you use four of them in your normal stack, what you should do is get a girl with a compatible stack to yours.

First let us look at an example: Me. What cognitive functions do I use? (Also https://sakinorva.net/functions mogs 16 personalities).
View attachment 2755760

I am very Ni heavy, also with strong Te and Fi. These are signs that I am an INTJ. Now who would an INTJ benefit from dating? Mainly ENFPs.
(I colored it for easy pattern recognition for those not well read on the functions).
We both use an N function as our dominant function as well as having Te/Fi in our aux/ter spots dynamically.
What this means is we both have a similar way of doing things (likeminded dynamic) while our cores completes their respective weaknesses.

View attachment 2755717

If you wonder how to get a girl where your relationship will be sustainable (if there aren't any SMV discrepancies), then figuring out your cognitive function stack is my best suggestion to determine a long term success. Don't take 16 personalities and trust that, instead deep dive in cognitive functions and find your own answers. I truly believe that this type of compatibility is the most socially/mentally tangible one that you can use to your benefit for a sustainable LTR.

If you happen to already know your cognitive function stack (as well as your type in dichotomy), then just use this chart for a general feel of what you should be searching for:

This does not only apply romantically, the odds of your friends being compatible types are very high. I noticed an interesting pattern, many of the people I enjoy speaking to in PSL are ENxP.

@StrangerDanger, @DelonLover1999, @NordicMaxxer, @drop, @bishōnenmaxxer, @John Cracovizk, @Xangsane - all are ENxP.

how to keep a foid for long term/why foids stay in LTR is lot more complex than muh complementing personality types or some other pseudo-science bullshit
also DNRD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
how to keep a foid for long term/why foids stay in LTR i lot more complex than muh complementing personality types or some other pseudo-science bullshit
MBTI is pseudo yes, I established this in the post, cognitive function dynamics are not pseudo, they are based off of Jungian theory which is scientifically backed up, you would know this if you read more than 1 sentence into the thread.

The thing is, I would read this post and engage with it, but if you fail at step one, it doesn't matter what you read or do, and step one is where I fail.

On that note, long term compatability I think is very simply sharing a sense of humor.

agreed

• +1
Good thread

• +1
Bump.
Interesting hypothesis.

Wasn't there a dating site that used this approach? It used MBTI though.

• +1

sperg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, try2beme and HarrierDuBois
Good post. Bookmarked.

• +1
Bump.
Interesting hypothesis.

Wasn't there a dating site that used this approach? It used MBTI though.
Haven't heard of it, main issue with a site like that however is the fact people get mistyped. The N bias is the biggest bias I have ever seen. In the community way more than 20% of people are xNxx individuals despite them in the real world only making up a fifth of the population.

• Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza
Haven't heard of it, main issue with a site like that however is the fact people get mistyped. The N bias is the biggest bias I have ever seen. In the community way more than 20% of people are xNxx individuals despite them in the real world only making up a fifth of the population.

• +1

View attachment 2755760

View attachment 2755717

Pretty sure I'm an Ni dom and I don't really like Ne dom people. Too annoying
I'd prefer Ji dom types

• Hmm...
Although interesting the test is way too unreliable and people lie too much. I'm talking about if people objectively and unmistakingly knew their type and then dated from that. But mistypes are too common.

Introverted judging dominant
Fi, Ti dom, most of my friends are IxxP
Oh, Judging dominant doesn't exist within the context of the cognitive functions which is what I was referring to.
478857a23329a8871abf0d0415015658
Cognitive functions explained in simple language v0 3zz3vn7gb7bb1
What makes each cognitive function happy
Personality type and stubbornness
05358b58f213bd28c9599f405954d63c

Yeah it does... if you have a introverted thinking or feeling function as your main function, that's what I mean by "Ji"
Well, what is your type? You said you think you're Ni dom? If so then pleased to meet you - INTJ.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Well, what is your type? You said you think you're Ni dom? If so then pleased to meet you - INTJ.
I think I am also INTJ, and I know for sure I'm a social five in Enneagram as well. I use a lot of Ti, a lot of times more than Te. So I like to identify with the ILI type in Socionics, I think it fits me the best. Do you know Socionics btw?

• Hmm...
I think I am also INTJ, and I know for sure I'm a social five in Enneagram as well. I use a lot of Ti, a lot of times more than Te. So I like to identify with the ILI type in Socionics, I think it fits me the best. Do you know Socionics btw?
If you use more Ti than Te as a Ni dom you are a textbook INFJ.
INTJ - Ni > Te > Fi > Se
INFJ - Ni > Fe > Ti > Se

Also I'm not an expert on socionics.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Jesus :feelswow:
Holy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:s man. :feelskek:
@Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Elaborate?
For LTR a good dynamic is required when surpassing the looks threshold.
holyy fucking :bluepill: indeed @Primalsplit
this nerd believes its possible to have "muh LTR" (a man made concept btw) in the age of "social media" and tinder :feelskek::feelskek:
even my aunts are divorcing their 20 long yrs husbands for a chance to sniff chad from 20 meters apart

fully over for anyone that doesnt understand the agenda of the elites, which WILL go as planned

• +1
Dnr but I float between INTJ and ENTJ, which is most compatible with these?

• +1
holyy fucking :bluepill: indeed @Primalsplit
this nerd believes its possible to have "muh LTR" (a man made concept btw) in the age of "social media" and tinder :feelskek::feelskek:
even my aunts are divorcing their 20 long yrs husbands for a chance to sniff chad from 20 meters apart

fully over for anyone that doesnt understand the agenda of the elites, which WILL go as planned
You were the one crawling on my profile page desiring for me to return only to tell me this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Primalsplit and Sanguinius